• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Yami Ichika vs Heatblast (Omni-Enhanced)

The Enhanced Pyrnote vs The Black Crescent

QUARTER FINAL -4

After a tough battle Heatblast is back but now with new second form the enhanced version going up against the debuting black cresent from the Black Clover here in the Quarter finals ? Will he be stomped out by her or....are we in for a shocking turn of events.
Arnoldstone vs DemonicDude
Rules:
  • All mentioned in the official Tournament thread
  • Speed: Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: 40 meters apart from each other
  • Win: Win via killing or Incap (No BFR allowed)
  • Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody
  • Location: All matches will take place in the a Cyberpunk themed Arena size 25km squared wide with a Dom covering it. (Location picture below)

GmI2gXf.jpg

Combatants:
Yami_Ichika_Black_Clover.png
VS
2hb.png

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Yami Ichika:628.8 petatons, 12.58 exatons with Zetten8 (Popted2, Tatsumi, Masexx, Recon, Clover, Arnold, Arkeins, Epic)
Ben as Heatblast (Omni-Enhanced Version):17.6 Exatons2 (DD, Reiner)
Inconclusive:1 (Noneless21)

Last edited:
Yami better be haxxed af and lead with it, because this is one hell of an AP stomp, Heatblast scales 90x higher.

Hehe
she is adept at dodging and shit. Like really good at it till she finds all the openings she needs to win. That's practically going to be my argument, like the summary, as we kick start this thread.

Comparison:
Attack Potency:

• Heatblast: 17.6 Exatons
  • Yami Ichika: 188.68 Petatons
  • Heatblast holds 90x AP advantage
Lifting Strength:
  • Heatblast: Class G
  • Yami Ichika: Class G, Likely Class P
  • Yami Ichika holds LS advantage if she truly does have Class P
Heatblast (Omni-Enhanced Version):

There is also the fact that this is Omni-Enhanced Heatblast form which is having a high mobility advantage as he has Energy Jets on his back that would allow him to dominate the Arial combat as he has Shock Rocks DNA in this form who is arguably one of the strongest Omnitrix alien,Thus allowing him to make Fire and Electricity deadly combo attacks and utilize his techniques mentioned on his page such as Aero-Dynamic attack and Electro-Fire Breath which he would be able to shoot at Dust Man from Dozens of Meters away while constantly moving through the air as he did by defeating hundreds of Drones that were after him in the show also when it comes to his Flight speed in his Omni-Enhanced form, He surpassed Xlr8 who everybody knows is the fastest alien on the ground for Ben yet Omni-En HB surpassed him. This would at the bare minimum makes him harder to hit in such situations, Plus his Calorific laser can slice objects in half from a distance as well as he domiants Arial combat.

Feats:
So not only is his flight faster than Base XLR8 who is the fastest alien Ben got but also he's got a ton of Techniques list on his page as well as Omni-Enhanced combo power advantages, Omni-Enhanced Heatblast casually flies around and faces and defeats Large Size Type 1 Robots who are sky Scrapper sized.

Experience and Intelligence:
  • Heatblast harmed and defeated warlord Vilgax who has conquered 10 planet and a Supergenius who co-created Omnitrix alongside Azmuth.
  • Heatblast was able to harm Alien X (The strongest enemy Ben has ever faced with reality warping powers.)
  • Since the user is Ben he was able to defeat Hex who is a 10,000 year old magican with vast knowledgable of dimensional portals 0:18 (who was amplified by dozens of magic books during their battle but Ben outsmarted him multiple times despite his magic amplifications).
  • Ben was able to fight against Agent Six who is titled "Sixth deadliest man on the planet" yet Ben was able to hold his own against him during "Ben Gen 10" Crossover
  • He also busted Meteors and travelled all around the galaxy during the entire movie "Ben 10 vs The Universe" through Multiple portals.
That goes to show you not only he defeated "Supergenius Vilgax" and "Stale-mated" Agent Six aka sixth Deadliest Man on Earth but he as well as can One vs 4 People and win, He has enough Experience under his belt.

For reference on how good Vilgax is

Vilgax himself designed the Omntrix device that transform you into millions of aliens, Conqueror of 10 planets, along with the villain High Override the destroyer and conqueror of planets who leads his army to conquer planets, lead to destruction of his own species planet everyone on Fulmas planet are soldiers with natural warrior instinct as they are constantly battling with other planets & conquering them, yet was defeated by Ben as Heatblast and Heatblast has all the resistances mentioned on Reboot Ben's profile

Heatblast Fighting Techniques:
  • Energy Cannons: Similar to Omni-Enhanced Overflow he gains Two massive energy cannons which boosting his speed making him faster than base XLR8
  • Electro-Pyrokinesis: Can combine his fire with Fulmini energy and shoot and powerful Electro-Pyrokinesis combo of energy
  • Aero-Dynamic attack: Flying at high speed Omni-Enhanced Heatblast spins around like a sharp blade and rapidly fires Electro fire blasts in all directions]
  • Electro-Fire Breath: Combined with Fulmini energy he can now perform an Electro Fire breath attack

Last edited:
Ngl I think Heatblast stomps, Ichika doesn’t have that Lucifero tier endurance, regen, etc. to keep up with someone much stronger than her

Yeah, i assumed ichika would mop the floor with Heatblast but a 90x AP advantage isn't looking good here who tf allowed this.

Before getting into the heated stuff like skill, how exactly is the "Speed Equalized" rule going for this match? Is it equalized to heat blast regular speed or his flight speed?

Yeah, i assumed ichika would mop the floor with Heatblast but a 90x AP advantage isn't looking good here who tf allowed this.

Before getting into the heated stuff like skill, how exactly is the "Speed Equalized" rule going for this match? Is it equalized to heat blast regular speed or his flight speed?

His combat speed. How fast is his flight speed compared to combat speed.

edit: I just checked the page, why tf does it have a possibly rating? And what are his speed values?

His combat speed. How fast is his flight speed compared to combat speed.

edit: I just checked the page, why tf does it have a possibly rating? And what are his speed values?
His Flight Speed is faster he uses Jetpack to boost his speed as I explained.
His normal combat speed scales to Vilgax. (Who can match Xlr8 and Possibly rating comes from Vilgax lasers shooting ability)
once he uses jetpacks he Surpassed XLR8 in a race and won.

Last edited:
how resilient is HB in terms of physiology? Would he die if he gets cut in half or punched enough or would swords just phase through the plasma?

how resilient is HB in terms of physiology? Would he die if he gets cut in half or punched enough or would swords just phase through the plasma?
Physiology hmmm...
He is made of Magma so...if his fire blows away he instantly glow back up 2:53.
His Magma pieces can be seen in some episodes falling and he is not bothered by it.
TNBT_705.png

He could melt the sword.

Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star.

This is just the surface temperature of a Star… A regular pyronites’ body (living on Pyros) temperature should be comparable to the surface temperature of a Star by virtue of how heat works in a non-isolated system.
His Heat scales to his AP.

You should watch his Planet Species video from above it will help you understand them and how they are.

Okay I’m done with lab class.

His Flight Speed is faster he uses Jetpack to boost his speed as I explained.
His normal combat speed scales to Vilgax. (Who can match Xlr8 and Possibly rating comes from Vilgax lasers shooting ability)
once he uses jetpacks he Surpassed XLR8 in a race and won.

Oh so he scales to XLR8 regularly and is just faster than him with jet packs.

Okay then he just has a higher flight speed in speed equalized match ups. And his page needs to have “higher with jet packs” to avoid future confusion.

Alright so like I said before Ichika is adept as dodging and avoiding attacks from those comparable to her (like Asta for instance).

Her acrobatics is so good that she fights as though she’s flying. Even able to attack and perform maneuvers while mid air. She should scale to, if not higher at the time than, Asta who has adept danmaku dodging skills.

I would say that these alone should be enough for her to evade heat blasts attacks. However I’m not done.

She has shown to be superior to the Asta in skill. The same Asta who has incorporated the skills of several swordsmen. Some of these skills Asta obtained grants Asta the ability to be unpredictable in combat, instinctively react to attacks, and even predict his opponents move via a concept called Ki sensing.

Ichika herself has precognition and is experienced with other precognition combatants from the land of the sun as she part of an elite military force known as the Ryuzen 7. This means she is very good with handling precog users, I mean look at Asta.

Sure, I think these are enough to dodge every attack from Heat blast. But no… I’m not done yet:
  • Ichika can boost her overall statistics (speed included) via higher forms like Dark Samurai form. In this form she can evade attacks even better with all things that already make he capable of dodging Heat Blast’s attacks considered
  • Dark Samurai Ichika can disoriente Heat Blast with gravity manipulation
  • She can even make herself impossible to hit even if precog is involved via a move known as Black Star. This move forms stars in the area which pull on Ichika and her opponent.

Okay but none of that explains how she can actually beat someone 90x stronger than and more durable than her.

If she takes one hit she dies

Okay but none of that explains how she can actually beat someone 90x stronger than and more durable than her.

If she takes one hit she dies
Yeah yeah I was getting to that

but I needed to ask you a question on discord first 🗿. Which you just replied to anyway

With all that said, Ichika should be able to get in enough hits without suffering damage. Here’s how.

In the extremely unlikely event Ichika gets hit by an attack she would be more likely using Zetten at that time which means she will survive the attack. She spams Zetten even against those inferior to her, so given that this is Heat blast she will spam that shit like it’s nothing and at the highest level like she has done each time she serious about being serious. Zetten enhances durability in the moment before an attack is thrown and considering Ichika spams it regardless of her Position.

With a Zetten enhanced durability, Ichika is not 90x weaker than Heat blast. She becomes at the very very VERY least 20x to 24x stronger which makes her only at least 4.6x to 3.8x weaker and that should be just enough to survive a few hits. But like I said, Heatblast is not touching Ichika at all.

With Zetten, Ichika has a massive attack speed advantage. Zetten amps her attack speed to blitzing levels. This will allow Ichika land enough strikes on Heatblast, chipping away at his superior durability, until she wins this match up.

There are also some miscellaneous shit like her ability to strike opening. She can also charge up attacks like any other mage to boost damage (it’s also implied she can charge up more power on top of her Zetten as shown when her yoryoku depleted by a large chunk against the dragon)

So yeah Dark Samurai Ichika utterly skill ***** Heat Blast with her massive speed advantage, regardless of her inferior AP.

Last edited:
This argument relies on a multiplier that's not even accepted yet, and she'd still be 4.5x weaker...

I don't buy this at all, Heatblast still stomps

Why isn't the multiplier accepted yet?
I have no idea what he’s talking about ☠️. Several staff mods approved the multiplier and it’s passed grace period.

Right now all that’s being discussed is a bit of scaling proposal to change what has already been accepted that’s probably going to be retracted soon.

Does Ichika's katana have heat resistance? If it doesn't does her Zetten also increase speed by 24x like Asta's or just an unknown increase?
Also, Kachon did have some problems with HB's temperature the other thread, are the 6000 Kelvin or Supernova things officialy accepted?

Back