• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiting the HST in a sentence

Saitama definitely doesn't solo Naruto. IIRR he is not only baseline Planet level now, but he also gets obliterated by Hax, and I'm pretty sure Saitama doesn't planet busts to win in-character (he also can't survive in space, so that's an Inconclusive at best).

Not really important, but why your friends call Sora a Goku bootleg? They have similar personalities, but that goes to basically 80% shounen protagonists (And KH is basically a shounen anime turned game).

Because of the hair (you can tell that they think that anything anime-esque with sharp hair is DB at first to them).

(plus, I was playing 3D and I was using superglide)

Saitama definitely doesn't solo Bleach either. His interaction with Yhwach is something I want to see though lmao

Hmm I wonder how many of their power will be rendered useless in front Yhwach passive power null. :/

Ok lets me try :/

Yhwach + Vanishing point

You can't see, can't touch and can't remember him because he doesn't exist. How you beat that?

MachTwo said:
You can't see, can't touch and can't remember him because he doesn't exist. How you beat that?
Just destroying the realm and leaving to your native verse lel.

You can't see, can't touch and can't remember him because he doesn't exist.

You won't remember him. You will have no reason to destroying the realm in the first place. :/

Well, it´s soloing the verse for a reason, so even if you don´t remember him, you still remember everyone else that you want to solo, thus just leading to that eventually for those characters that can do that.

You might need to see some profile in HST

In bleach alone there are multiple durability neg ability, soul hax(passive and not), low godly regen, Absolute Zero(defence and offence), Fear hax, 90% bleach ppl can interact with invisible and Intangibility being and several ability who make youself Intangibility and invisible even to those people, Nonexistent Physiology(physical and mental), Reality warping, Dura neg with instantaneous attack speed, misfortune (probability/causality )manipulation, Attack reflection, Reactive evo and power level, Space manip, Time Manip, Can see all Futures, Fate hax(can be use on himself in case if enemy has resistance to fate hax), Passive power null superior to Concept manip, Causality manip and EE, ability to steal Power, Mimic Power etc.

Of course there is a huge wall of hax, I simply prefer to don´t use stuff that would also easily solo Dragon Ball, as this way is more interesting for me.

Back