• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiting the HST in a sentence

I know. And the same can be said about their resistances, for example, if GP is stronger than He-Man, He-Man's hax does not work against GP, according to DB logic. That's my whole point that nobody seems to understand.

That's simply a weakness of DB hax. It's explicitly shown to not negate durability.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I know. And the same can be said about their resistances, for example, if GP is stronger than He-Man, He-Man's hax does not work against GP, according to DB logic. That's my whole point that nobody seems to understand.
That's simply a weakness of DB hax. It's explicitly shown to not negate durability.
Is this official? ^^ That seems to interpret everyone differently.

Looking at the OP's examples, almost all of these are wrong.

Sora doesn't solo the HST, he's only 220,394c and gets blitzed by top tier DBS characters.

Same for Waddle Dee, he's only FTL and gets blitzed.

Composite Mickey doesn't even have a reason for his speed so idk if he gets blitzed.

Again, Toad also gets blitzed.

But the OP doesn´t include Dragon Ball here, just the HST, after all, even the VSB glossary says it only includes Naruto, One Piece and Bleach, no Dragon Ball.

That´s why I maked the Dragon Ball thread about this first, then this.

Plus, Toad is faster than Mario, who is at the trillions times FTL

Mickey is comparable to Sora, so it goes the same... until he casts Stopza.

Either way, they still solo the HST, leaving DB at a side, as far I know.

Dragon ball isn't the HST, but he also made a dragom ball thread

I feel like you aren't taking into consideration the hax and immortality/regen some members of the HST have

Well, as they want to solo, they just destroy the planet to shreds and then leave.

Except it doesn't happen because fate manip.

Tbh how many of them will actually try to destroy a planet in character? Do you really think spider man will destroy a planet?

Tbh even Vollständig As Nodt can solos some of you list. Speed kinda doesn't matter for him since all they need to do is to stare at him once and they died for heart attack. Even if they can pull the necessary willpower to not instantly die from Fear, they wont have the guts to touch him due to have been paralysed with fear and after that its only matter of time until they will die for heart attack(literally), plus what worse is they just need to stare at him once and even if they try to close their eyes it wont work and his fear will only grow stronger and stronger until his victim cannot bear it and they die. And above all his Fear will work even if you have nothing to fear.

ok then, guess i need to defend either version of ******* SCP-3125 beating the HST

>literally impercievable and can percieve beings who are impercievable to impercievable beings

>Summon-based EE, that is all

>Can literally fight information and concepts

>that Mid-Godly tho

>NoN-CoRPoReaLiTY

Mindhax and incap methods

Though I'm pretty sure that scp was huger fimebsional, so there's that

Typing on a phone is great

Mary Poppins solos the HST faster than what you can say that one word I forgot

Mary Poppins:

Speed: At least Superhuman, possibly Subsonic (Comparable to the Matchman/Bert), much higher while flying

Ok she die to dozens of durability negation attack before she can think anything, I feels OP doesn't even trying and just want to make fun of hst.

MachTwo said:
Tbh how many of them will actually try to destroy a planet in character?
Do you really think spider man will destroy a planet?

Tbh even Vollständig As Nodt (...)
Who´s Vollswhatever?

Anyways, as per SBA: "In character, but willing to kill."

Which translates to this as "In character, but willing to destroy an entire verse even if it can include innocent habitants."

All I need is that the ones I submit be correct which they are

On that subject, the hst gets soloed by literally nothing

Lolno that's not how it works Bob

If they don't planet bust in character they're not gonna do that before getting Yhwach'ed

Still In character. They will not try to destoy entire planet because they wanna to kill ppl. And it dont matter because some of them can teleport to other dimension at will, so some of your list just kill themself by destroying the planet and die due to lack of oxygen.

MachTwo said:
Still In character. They will not try to destoy entire planet because they wanna to kill ppl. And it dont matter because some of them can teleport to other dimension at will, so some of your list just kill themself by destroying the planet and die due to lack of oxygen.
The only ones I can see dying for lack of air are Bub, Mary Poppins and Diancie, outside of that, the rest have shown to be in space without gear for that. Either way, imagining them rampaging the verse and making everyone around scared until a top tier shows up is pretty funny to me.

Bobsican said:
But the OP doesn´t include Dragon Ball here, just the HST, after all, even the VSB glossary says it only includes Naruto, One Piece and Bleach, no Dragon Ball.
That´s why I maked the Dragon Ball thread about this first, then this.

Plus, Toad is faster than Mario, who is at the trillions times FTL

Mickey is comparable to Sora, so it goes the same... until he casts Stopza.

Either way, they still solo the HST, leaving DB at a side, as far I know.
My bad, forgot that HST didn't include DB. DB Top tiers are quadrillions of times FTL and quadrillion times FTL > Trillion times FTL.

Back