• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiting the HST in a sentence

Considering yhwach is in the hst soloing the hst isn't as simple as dragon Ball was though.

Spatial Manipulation, Void Manipulation, 4D Mindfuck, 1 Low Godly and 2 Mid Godly Regenerationn Characters, Existence Erasure, Hakai Aura, Reality Warping. I do not know what you want. ^^

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Hakai isn't dura negating. It's ineffective against beings stronger than the user.
In the Dragon Ball Universe, Hax is useless against people who have a higher Ki level where there are exceptions. But since this is especially true for the DB Universe, this is not allowed against other characters from other universes. So at least not in this Forum. In plain text, the Hakai is a normal Existence Erasure and those who have no defense against it are extinguished. This is how it is handled here again and again. So I honestly do not understand that argument.

VelvetAngelzz said:
1st one useless, 2nd one useless, 3rd one isn't a thing in db, 4th meh, limited EE that is, hakai Aura is useless, non true reality warping
Void manipulation, MindFuck all useless yes? OK good to know.

Yea no hakai isn't doing anything to stronger opponents. I could care less how it's handled, that's just not factual in the reality of things. Hakai is good because it can deal with opponents that have troublesome immortality but weaker than the hakai user, or maybe that character is a spirit. That's pretty much the only useful thing about it. It's not soimg squat to anyone Above the user, and saying you gotta be dragon ball character to be stronger and resistance is nonsense when the verse is mostly about brute strength.

Plus verse equalization is a thing here otherwise bleach would stomp a lot of verses

In the Dragon Ball Universe, Hax is useless against people who have a higher Ki level where there are exceptions. But since this is especially true for the DB Universe, this is not allowed against other characters from other universes. So at least not in this Forum. In plain text, the Hakai is a normal Existence Erasure and those who have no defense against it are extinguished. This is how it is handled here again and again. So I honestly do not understand that argument.

So, are you going to claim Beerus can erase a 2-A?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Kazuma kuwabara said:
Mind hax is not hax? Stars wars wants to speak with you the
Are you seriously comparing Star Wars mind control and Dragon Ball Mind control?
Demigras mindhax is to my knowledge even stronger haha.

@ShadowWarrior1999

I'm not talking about 2-A, I'm talking about people who are in Beerus tier. It is always said that the Hax always hits when the opponent has no resistance. So what's the problem?

And i am speaking only about that character,not about his resistance or the rest of characters Dragon ball

Star wars characters have resistance to others stars wars character´s mind manipulation good, but if you are telling me that stars wars mind hax is better than a 4D mind hax and asking me if i am "serious" then i don´t understand you when the answer is yes

Are you seriously comparing Star Wars mind control and Dragon Ball Mind control?
Demigras mindhax is to my knowledge even stronger haha.

@ShadowWarrior1999

I'm not talking about 2-A, I'm talking about people who are in Beerus tier. It is always said that the Hax always hits when the opponent has no resistance. So what's the problem?

Except Hakai has shown to have limitations. Beerus is Low 2-C, so if he faces another Low 2-C that is stronger than him, Hakai will be useless.

VelvetAngelzz said:
But then they will say "those characters aren't from dragon ball" so hakai will work even if they are stronger
Because Beerus has weaker ki than for example GP. but is a DB specific thing. The same argument can be said for the hax resistance which is not accepted here. So why are the two things treated differently? the weakness is accepted and the strength is rejected. I do not understand.

There was another thread like this except it was soloing dragon Ball. They didn't include games, and Canon dudes don't really have resistances.

Verse equalization. So higher kI would simply mean, more power/AP. So Beerus a low 2-C vs a 2-C his hakai would be ineffective because (I'll use your logic) in dragon ball higher power equals resistance, so ima apply that to other characters too, because in dragon ball it's a thing where you are stronger=hax resistance so said 2-C would be unaffected by hakai. I can literally use that logic against you. Said 2-C is only resistant to dragon ball characters with hax when they are weaker. Because that's how is works in dragon ball. Doesn't sound pretty does it? Just accept the benefits hakai has.

For example, eliminating ppl with op regen or immortality. After all it's EE. Just a one that is limited to power. Can deal with ghosts and shit too

We don't do that here

Also that's not even a general trend until super in general. Lots of abilities operated independent of strength.

Because Beerus has weaker ki than for example GP. but is a DB specific thing. The same argument can be said for the hax resistance which is not accepted here. So why are the two things treated differently? the weakness is accepted and the strength is rejected. I do not understand.

Dude, if you have weaker Ki, then you're weaker period.

A character with a higher Ki signature is stronger than a character with a lower Ki signature. So if a character from another verse is stronger than the Hakai user, then Hakai won't work.

No. It's simply an issue with dragon ball hax. Stronger makes hakai useless, that's a fact. Saying it's dragon ball specific is quite the nlf. And I don't even like using that word lol. I gusss no one can harm bleach because reiatsu is bleach specific.

wew

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
A character with a higher Ki signature is stronger than a character with a lower Ki signature. So if a character from another verse is stronger than the Hakai user, then Hakai won't work.
I know. And the same can be said about their resistances, for example, if GP is stronger than He-Man, He-Man's hax does not work against GP, according to DB logic. That's my whole point that nobody seems to understand.

Back