• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m calling it a maybe, on the pretense that Solaris was referred to as superdimensional while Illumina and MW wasn’t

so whats the current stance on 6D Solaris rn?
All the staff here seem to be content with "possibly 6-D" for Solaris' HDE/the Super Trio's range. Both the ENG and JP versions use superdimensional/extra-dimensional (or hyperdimensional) respectively.

Question because I'm helping with edits later. Are Super Forms gonna vary from Low 2-C to Low 1-C, or are they gonna be just straight-up Low 1-C?

Only thing remaining is determining the level of 5-D and who can become 5-D that isn’t already a 2-B/2-A (which relates to the concept of powerful individual dreams and Cyberspace being 5-D)

Only thing remaining is determining the level of 5-D
2-3 5-D realms afaik. Maginaryworld as one, the End of Time as the second via being an infinite tunnel dimension of time unaffected by large-scale history erasure to the cosmology, and thirdly the Altered Phantom Ruby Prototype may count as one via that "super other-dimensional" statement. And that seems to be it.
and who can become 5-D that isn’t already a 2-B/2-A (which relates to the concept of powerful individual dreams and Cyberspace being 5-D)
Well, Metal Overlord for certain. I think the low-end Super bosses that remain likely don't have context the way Metal does, since iirc many come from 2D games with no spoken dialogue.

Other than that, you could argue Perfect Chaos was retconned back to a Super-level as of Otherworld Comedy but that will make Perfect Chaos an outlier for the base cast once again.

2-3 5-D realms afaik. Maginaryworld as one, the End of Time as the second via being an infinite tunnel dimension of time unaffected by large-scale history erasure to the cosmology, and thirdly the Altered Phantom Ruby Prototype may count as one via that "super other-dimensional" statement. And that seems to be it.
The infinite tunnel dimensions was never brought up in these threads, leave it alone for now, i have plans

Other than that, you could argue Perfect Chaos was retconned back to a Super-level as of Otherworld Comedy but that will make Perfect Chaos an outlier for the base cast once again.
He wasn't, otherworldly comedy has nothing indicating that

Otherworld makes PC massively above base and that’s it.
Yeah, I was also thinking Cyberspace via containing Eggman’s 4-D space dreams and being universe sized with a time axis? So Cyberspace, Otherworld, Maginaryworld. I think I’m gonna drop the stuff with Salamander for Qawsed’s reasons.

There are characters who can eat or absorb planets, galaxies, and multiverses while still being human sized. Why would Solaris consuming the cosmology make him any physically bigger than the size he's literally shown to be in-game?
Modern Perfect Chaos maybe, not Adventure Perfect Chaos
Exactly

@JJSliderman I assume you'll be making final text adjustments to the blog to weed out what isn't accepted (Salamander stuff) and leave what is, then?

Additionally, what profiles need to be unlocked for this revision?

Yeah I’m making adjustments (like removing large size, I assumed the dimensions absorbed remained as parts of Solaris’s body, but I misremembered)

Additionally, what profiles need to be unlocked for this revision?
Sonic (Modern), Eggman…
Think that’s it.

I believe all that remains to be hashed out is whether Cyberspace and Otherworld are 5-D, and if Otherworld being 5-D means all the dreams of individuals are 5-D (leaning no on that)

Qaw was the one to disagree with 5-D Cyber Space, so I'm not sure we have enough approval on that front without either the continuation of a debate or more input from other staff (and good luck with that route kek).

He said 5-D CS could work if Low 2-C was infinitely smaller in comparison, which I believe could be true since there is an endless/infinite amount of data in CS, and also the United Federation mainframe dimension containing “infinite darkness” which is never seen through the entire tenure of viewing Cyberspace.

He said 5-D CS could work if Low 2-C was infinitely smaller in comparison
Oh, sorry, I definitely missed that.
which I believe could be true since there is an endless/infinite amount of data in CS, and also the United Federation mainframe dimension containing “infinite darkness” which is never seen through the entire tenure of viewing Cyberspace.
In that case, 5-D Cyber Space seems to be uncontested with the evidence you've gathered in the blog. As long as Qaw is fine with it.

Yeah, since he disagreed on Otherworld being 5-D though, I don’t think that’s gonna go through. But 2/3 would be pretty good.

Since the 5D Maginaryworld and 6D Solaris seem to already have enough staff votes, can we possibly start changing the tiers of the top tiers?

Since the 5D Maginaryworld and 6D Solaris seem to already have enough staff votes, can we possibly start changing the tiers of the top tiers?
On one hand I dont think if 5D CS is accepted any changes need to be done as it would just be higher into 5D and DB dosent have any distugiushable difference between their 1 5D structure and Infinite 5D structure, on the other I think we need to ask if we can apply changes yet

... ALL the changes? No way you're gonna hog the fun lol, I'm joining in.

Just give me some profiles you call dibs on since you're OP, and I'll start edits elsewhere.

Well you said you wanted to talk about transduality stuff for Illumina so, I’ll leave that to you. I’ll start with covering the villains.

In terms of what I changed, I don’t think Metal should have 6-D hax, I already said Solaris has 6-D range with abilities, and I don’t think TE should have 6-D stuff.

Idk, hopefully the edits are decent (I wish I could have given Metal the full power super form hax).

I've edited the Core Four + Void a bit ago. Gonna take a break to do some irl stuff then get back to it.

For anybody who is interested, the simplest edits are the ones changing the Damage Transferal from 2-B/A to Low 1-C for those who have Rings.

Back