• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s in a mid-fight gameplay text box, but the version of the Solaris fight in Japanese I’ve been using doesn’t have it.

Sometimes it pays to have my own copy.

In this case hyperdimensional could refer to Maginaryworld, since it’s a superdimensional area in its own right.

He was only definitively above Maginaryworld because he was unanchored by a dimension, aka he was operating on a lower level to do his destruction. With this information, he doesn’t ascend to a higher level without his shells

If Eggman was wrong about that in Japanese, then it’s entirely possible he was wrong about that in English too.

Here's the Japanese translation for Solaris stuff:

SO solaris would absorb all of existance an put it inside his body, so his body is of such higher existance for all the rest of the cosmology to fit in him, this + the superdimensional statement seems interesting

solaris being higher dimensional to the cosmology? there is still a thread about this

If something was said to be keeping solaris alive in their dimension, but Solaris in his first phase was going to consume all timelines and collapse time itself, wouldnt that be a contradiction?

Because the anchoring statement was what allowed Solaris to transcend MW, since he could erase it while being in a lower dimension.

Although, since Solaris was actually absorbing dimensions into his body in this version, this arguably qualifies him as a type 9 or 10 large size character (due to absorbing an infinite 4-D multiverse or 5-D multiverse)

Wasent he still going to collapse time itself which would include mw in his first phase, and was also called a hyper-dimensional being afterwords, which would mean Solaris is above MW already?

He called him a super-dimensional being, not “above anything else”. For all we know he considers Illumina super-dimensional as well.

Either way, Solaris should probably qualify for large size type 9/10 due to his body being literally made of up of the dimensions he consumes.

He called him a super-dimensional being, not “above anything else”. For all we know he considers Illumina super-dimensional as well.
I mean if he used “Super” it should mean he’s superior to other higher dimensional beings Eggman has witness, and he never referred to Illumina that way

Either way, Solaris should probably qualify for large size type 9/10 due to his body being literally made of up of the dimensions he consumes.
Can he not consume the cosmology while still being physically infinitely smaller than it? This is pretty common in fiction. Like Asriel's hyper goner consuming a whole timeline.

The hogs having to target Solaris’ consciousness to defeat him still indicates he is physically superior (in size) to anything else in the verse.

Because the anchoring statement was what allowed Solaris to transcend MW, since he could erase it while being in a lower dimension.

Although, since Solaris was actually absorbing dimensions into his body in this version, this arguably qualifies him as a type 9 or 10 large size character (due to absorbing an infinite 4-D multiverse or 5-D multiverse)
Wait i thought Sonic Multiverse are only 2-B,no??

Well, the scaling seems ok enough but y'all already know how I feel about Tier 1 who ha. I can't say much regarding 6-D Solaris and the portion of the OP regarding all those 5-D spaces within Cyberspace is where my brain just taps out. However, I'm not arguing against the suggestions since I don't have any. If other staff agree with 6-D Solaris and the other thing I mentioned then I don't have an issue, other than the, the rest of the stuff seems fine.

Thoughts on Solaris having large size type 9 or 10? Since his body is made up of the dimensions he consumed and he‘s accepted to have consumed the entire multiverse (including the 5-D Maginaryworld)

Thoughts on Solaris having large size type 9 or 10? Since his body is made up of the dimensions he consumed and he‘s accepted to have consumed the entire multiverse (including the 5-D Maginaryworld)
He'd be Type 10, 9 is for Multiversal but he'd consume a higher dimension so Type 10 he'd fall under if im not mistaken.

Back