• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible pokemon upgrade (another feat of countless amount of universe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
here

"It is your mission to battle your way through Mystery Dungeons that have sprung up across this world, and to uncover a fiendish plot that threatens your new home and its Pokémon inhabitants. No dungeon will appear in the same way twice, so an infinite number of possibilities can unfold.

In this new game, players can discover Mystery Dungeons accessible only through Magnagates, mysterious portals activated when the Nintendo 3DS system's cameras are used to scan round objects in the real world, such as footballs or clock faces"

Well, if the Magnagates are considerated as separated universes, it would be at least a countless amount of universe (or maybe infinity?) , isn't it?

Yeah I made this same upgrade attempt back in '16. And my '17 self disagreed with the arguments back then.

Okay. Thanks for responding. Should we close this then?

I don't see how you get 2-A from that. It sounds like the dungeons are just randomly generated. Nor do they say the dungeons are their own universes. It's kind of a stretch.

Yeah, Cal already made this thread before and its way too speculative to reach 2-A.

While I have no solid opinion, if anything can be 2-A now in Pokemon, it's Reflection Cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back