• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus CRT (SPOILERS)

Lucien stating that the thoughts of humanity can stretch beyond time and space
this is just Lucian talking about books and how they can store the thoughts of people, and them being able to stretch beyond time and space is about how books can be read at any place and at any time

Don't think that it is sth provable. It is more of a relative statement. One can say that it is that way or that it isn't and both would be right and wrong since it's up to the person's interpretation
I know, I just feel like there's more evidence to my interpretation since there's stuff that backs it up

Anyways, who disagrees with low 7-B first stage? I think its fine

I know, I just feel like there's more evidence to my interpretation since there's stuff that backs it up

Anyways, who disagrees with low 7-B first stage? I think its fine
Regarding low 7-B, i do agree but I'm working on a different CRT which also includes that.
This can get accepted here and we can just leave it be until that point.

Arceus is far from the main topic of this thread, nor do I have the intent of upgrading Arceus.

This is to add ALL new abilities for Pokémon, new feats, new profiles for new character, and discuss the new implications of the overall cosmology.

Arceus is far from the main topic of this thread, nor do I have the intent of upgrading Arceus.

This is to add ALL new abilities for Pokémon, new feats, new profiles for new character, and discuss the new implications of the overall cosmology.
Will you create a separate crt for arceus?

sucker, what an idiot 7B should be Arceus low1C, why are you talking about 7B?
because tier low 7-B for first stage pokemon is one of the things that is being discussed in this thread. Read the first message of the op you blind dumbass.

question, with the explanation that the arceus we see is just a fragment of the real one, doesn't that explain the meteor's PIS?

If we're dreaming about getting low 1-C one day then let's hope the original Legends Arceus anime gives us some good info ones it comes out this year.

I think Arceus avatar should have a non corporeal form based on this :

qFsYX9d_d.webp

0HHKOEE_d.webp

WaXbP1l_d.webp

Zahetyu_d.webp

Bump and wait
One day Arceus vs King Drasil is a real thing in a vs thread

Bump and wait
One day Arceus vs King Drasil is a real thing in a vs thread
Do you have any input on these things?
such as the new abilities, the human scaling...

We need actual opinions on the matter to get this discussion somewhere, y'know?

Regarding Pokehumans, I stand that they should clearly scale to the Pokemon.
Ofc I'm not saying everyone and their grandmother can go toe toe with a Tyranitar, but humans being comparable to Pokemon, at very least for those who do martial arts or come from ancient times, is one of the most consistent thing across all media. And that's without including common gags with characters such as James or whatever.

Ofc I'm not saying everyone and their grandmother can go toe toe with a Tyranitar, but humans being comparable to Pokemon, at very least for those who do martial arts or come from ancient times, is one of the most consistent thing across all media. And that's without including common gags with characters such as James or whatever.
I agree. But that's regarding Durability, exclusively.

While weaker humans such as children, and etc, can withstand likely baseline pokemon attacks, trainers and researchers have been stated to tank stronger attacks.

The protagonist himself should likely scale to Tier 3 or Tier 2 in durability due to canonically fighting god-tiers (aka, the ultimate stonewall).

Regarding AP, we have some statement about the general shattering boulders, so that's 9-B, at least. Sparring with his Pokemon isn't quite the AP feat, as they're probably casual while doing so.

Only humans with feats will scale, not every human can take hits from Pokemon

I agree. But that's regarding Durability, exclusively.
Except they clearly can fight with them or even kill them (that library with the steel badge talks about a guy in the past doing so).

We have humans beating Pokemon to death, fighting their Pokemon while in an argument, fighting enraged Pokemon, etc...
I don't see how any of that is supposed to be "casual".
Only humans with feats will scale, not every human can take hits from Pokemon
Which is what I've said already. Although they mostly can anyway.

Back