• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And guess what? All of the space of the Pokemon cosmology is a "sky." You're not objectively correct as you claim
You need to use unrelated evidence for this to even make any sense. A sky is a sky, it mentioned the stars, can you stop being actively dishonest? Pointing out a contextual evidence from a different game 300 years before the fact isn't changing that. If we ignore common sense, ignore the fact a regular person is not reliable, and ignore the fact the person has no established knowledge on the grand multiverse, ignore the simplicity of making a poetry about life on a night sky being a common practice of poetry artists, THEN my objectivity starts to crumble a little bit.

I'm honestly sick of this charade of lacking common sense just to forceful entertain mindless debates, I'm unfollowing, idc what happens to this thread anymore.

You need to use unrelated evidence for this to even make any sense. A sky is a sky, it mentioned the stars, can you stop being actively dishonest? Pointing out a contextual evidence from a different game 300 years before the fact isn't changing that. If we ignore common sense, ignore the fact a regular person is not reliable, and ignore the fact the person has no established knowledge on the grand multiverse, ignore the simplicity of making a poetry about life on a night sky being a common practice of poetry artists, THEN my objectivity starts to crumble a little bit.

I'm honestly sick of this charade of lacking common sense just to forceful entertain mindless debates, I'm unfollowing, idc what happens to this thread anymore.
Wow, so classy.

Disagree with OP.

I'm pretty there are some 2-B verses that would become 2-A if we treat Endless as Infinite tho
i mean, does it really matter if they do? is not like our indexing would affect their story, so them getting an upgrade would be nothing at the end of the day besides allowing them to fight more profiles here

Reminding that you need to wait two days before reaching a conclusion, the disagreeing side was OVERWHELMINGLY faster to respond than any potential agreeing side, so don't think about closing this instantly.

After reading Clover's argument once again, and seeing the evidences, I also change my vote to disagreement with the same reasons as Strym and Clover.

nah, before doing...that...they at least have points regarding how reliant on interpretation and translation we are, tbh they have a point regarding the sky analogy, i feel like we are mashing definitions a lot on that poetry piece, i don't think it debunks 2-A as a whole but it makes that reasoning dubious

i feel like, if 2-A were to stay beyond likely or possibly, we would need to list every reasoning for it, including the translations and raws, given how controversial they are

for instance, can someone confirm if some translation director stated that the english stuff added fits the story, which sniper brought up the arceus threads?

And he got warned. You kept going on a tantrum despite also being warned. It all falls on you.
Sure.
No, this is clearly insulting the intelligence of people who dare to disagree with her, plus ignoring a warning to settle down
This is overblowing the situation, read the message which was attatched to this. I am talking about how you are actively ignoring common sense to argue about a very unlikely interpretation of a piece of evidence. It's not a general attack on anyone, or any group.

Hell, the existence of ultraspace alone debunks the op's argument, i dont even need a wall of text, an infinite space with an infinite amount of wormholes, each hole leading to a different universe
there is a problem with that actually, ultra space being infinite relies on there being infinite universes to begin with

it should still be "countless 3-A" due to countless universes being the minimun, but still

there is a problem with that actually, ultra space being infinite relies on there being infinite universes to begin with

it should still be "countless 3-A" due to countless universes being the minimun, but still
Ain't Ultra Space a universe? It'd be Infinite with the "Infinite Space" Palkia statement

yall want my take? we should stop doing composites for pokemon in general, it's a genuine miracle the verse itself didn't get nuked with all the other comp profiles
we are, is the "canon split" or "cross scaling split" thing, it just wasn't worked on yet, but the tier 2 stuff is unaffected due to the anime, manga and game sharing canons as alternate timelines, only non-legendary and lesser legendary pokémon would be affected

yall want my take? we should stop doing composites for pokemon in general, it's a genuine miracle the verse itself didn't get nuked with all the other comp profiles
We're actually de-compositing Pokemon right now, the process of doing so is going to take around 7 years tho (According to my source)

I'm not going to argue for or against 2-A. But I am curious as to why the line in question is being given the highest possible interpretation. Reading it, it just seems like pretty typical poetry. Not something actually talking about an entire 2-A cosmology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back