• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus CRT (SPOILERS)

The same is true for these verses. Yet absolute fodder makes the other upscales to them if they aren't considered anything special in term of physical attributes.
He doesn't realize that complaining about it isn't a valid argument.

While that is the standard, the Pokemon humans are often inconsistent (on the Anime, mostly), fodder can supposedly kill Pokemon, and other fodder of the same caliber are easily overpowered by Pokemon. Which is why I don't find the Anime to be the best source for your argument.

I haven't read much of the Manga, but I assume it's not as inconsistent, therefore it can he used.

He doesn't realize that complaining about it isn't a valid argument.

While that is the standard, the Pokemon humans are often inconsistent (on the Anime, mostly), fodder can supposedly kill Pokemon, and other fodder of the same caliber are easily overpowered by Pokemon. Which is why I don't find the Anime to be the best source for your argument.
Oh I ofc don't mean to scale every 10 yo to Dragonite. Pokemon are still considered dangerous and all.

Humans with weapons harming Pokemon seem consistent, and for random humans it ranges from fearing them, to being an inconvenience to them, to being their equal.
Being equal to them obviously isn't everyone's case, and most would downscale or at veeeery least scale in term of speed.

My argument was that certain humans in Pokemon simply have things like training which makes them stronger, or are Pokemon trainers (having a pokemon gives you strength), I doubt other verses you mentioned have things like that. There are humans in Pokemon which struggle to lift heavy things, and then some random humans can lift Pokemon that weigh a hundred pounds and throw them like a hundred meters away
Danganronpa has OP martial artists. But the low tier is scaled to a thing an absolute fodder did.

Also I'm pretty sure the Pokemon anime just don't care about weight most of the time. Like most fiction involving tiny cute creatures.

Oh I ofc don't mean to scale every 10 yo to Dragonite. Pokemon are still considered dangerous and all.

Humans with weapons harming Pokemon seem consistent, and for random humans it ranges from fearing them, to being an inconvenience to them, to being their equal.
Being equal to them obviously isn't everyone's case, and most would downscale or at veeeery least scale in term of speed.
I concede, then. I think you make a fair point.

Would you like to inform me what AP you think Hisuians have? I mean, only the protagonist, and general's is fine, as I think only them are worth getting a profile.

Danganronpa has OP martial artists. But the low tier is scaled to a thing an absolute fodder did.

Also I'm pretty sure the Pokemon anime just don't care about weight most of the time. Like most fiction involving tiny cute creatures.
I concede, then. I think you make a fair point.

Would you like to inform me what AP you think Hisuians have? I mean, only the protagonist, and general's is fine, as I think only them are worth getting a profile.
@QuasiYuri : Are you, at this time, willing & able to answer @GodlyCharmander 's question that was asked to you?

Back