• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen III: Oh No They Become So Hot Now!!!

Considering the buildings next to it, I really doubt that the entire city was vaporized. It might still be worth calcing though.

After some checking, it can give a high number, but i don't know if it would top 7-A, since Vermillion looks like a small town, scaling with the buildings around it.

Well, this could be used to scale to the Pseudos, also, this could also means that their Second Stage could be considered 7-A if the resust is higher than 7-A

There's always James' Victreebel that always used to try to 'eat' him. Y'know, as a sign of love and affection

I was thinking about something, and wouldn't most Pokemon have Damage Boost via the possibility of their moves getting a critical hit or STAB?

Drite77 said:
I was thinking about something, and wouldn't most Pokemon have Damage Boost via the possibility of their moves getting a critical hit or STAB?
Critical hits are practically only based on luck, and STAB is something up to the user itself, not the target.

Otherwise, possibly, in which case I likely will have to add something to the Castlevania revisions.

I mean, Farfetch'd can get free critical hits if he uses his stick with a move with a high critical hit ratio

Huh, after using Focus Energy, all of Farfetch'd moves are going to be critical hits if he has his Stick, kinda cool

And Gardevoir should obviously have the fairy type as per the standards, it would be like restricting Charizard´s moveset to the Gen 1 one.

Bobsican said:
And Gardevoir should obviously have the fairy type as per the standards, it would be like restricting Charizard´s moveset to the Gen 1 one.
Why, though.

Oh yeah that reminds me. There may be a Town level feat that can scale to the starter mon.

In Battle Frontier, May's newly obtained Squirtle (from Professor Oak, meaning its not specially trained yet) does a feat of firing an ice-beam into rain clouds and changes the rain into snow over an entire city.

PaChi2 said:
Bobsican said:
Why, though.
A match can´t be added if powers a character normally would use are restricted, to my knowledge.

And Gallade has the physical attacker advantage (I mean, Gardevoir´s physical defense is meh at best), and he also has good enought special defense to tank a Moonblast or two, while also having Shadow Sneak to surprise her.

But Im not restricting anything. Just using a legal version of them, a previous version. It should be okay if both are fighting with their Gen V sets since Gen VI Gardevoir changes.

I don´t think using past generations versions of Pokémon is allowed to my knowledge, but otherwise, you can still give it a shot, i guess.

Back