• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally lost now. You made this calc and this thread and now won't apply it?
No the people who scale to 26 werent at MF, or well WB was but he was consistently weakening due to health which is why I think theres been basically 3 WBs: MF, Old and Prime.

Umm where?
That is stamina, not strength, completely different thing.

This has absolutely nothing to do with strength, this takes control.

WB's quakes went from good to dogshit as his condition worsened.
Unless you wanna scale Ace for piercing BB who "tanked" 26 teraton quake.

Yes, during his prime

This is why I wanted another thread for the high tiers. I only see 2 people that you just named that scale to the 14.
Because??
Because your scaling is not justified

That is stamina, not strength, completely different thing.

This has absolutely nothing to do with strength, this takes control.

WB's quakes went from good to dogshit as his condition worsened.
Unless you wanna scale Ace for piercing BB who "tanked" 26 teraton quake.

Yes, during his prime

This is why I wanted another thread for the high tiers. I only see 2 people that you just named that scale to the 14.
1) Distinction without a difference

2) Disagree

3) So you agree with the facts, you just don't like the result. Got a gruge against Ace or something?

4) Yes, and?

One thing I will definitely keep an eye on is how far this scaling chain will extend. Whitebeard, the 'Strongest Man in the World' shouldn't become the benchmark for all of the high tier characters.
Via me, WB scales to 4 people and they are people that he matched with.

Via Fix, everyone with a Yonko title

One thing I will definitely keep an eye on is how far this scaling chain will extend. Whitebeard, the 'Strongest Man in the World' shouldn't become the benchmark for all of the high tier characters.
It will only extend till my boy Curiel so no need to worry : )

This, so much this, anyone who is Gear 3rd Luffy level and below should not be 6-B by any means, because if Gear 3rd is 6-B, then so is Ulti and Page One, and if they’re 6-B, everyone in the entire series is 6-B

Can we also like slow down a tad and start the next CRT tomorrow? We don't need to rush through these.

EDIT: This will also give a bit of time for people to gather their thoughts on the high tiers.
Agreed, way too many 1 liners coming in. I completely missed @KingTempest 's reply with the spam :S People should think about this instead of rush rush rush.

This, so much this, anyone who is Gear 3rd Luffy level and below should not be 6-B by any means, because if Gear 3rd is 6-B, then so is Ulti and Page One, and if they’re 6-B, everyone in the entire series is 6-B
Dude stop. We agreed not to discuss hig tiers. That goes for everyone who liked your mesage too.

Bro, can you like wait please? Wait till this is applied to the profiles.
Bro, why are you being so toxic?? He just congratulated everyone for their hard work.

Bro why are you in a rush and don't want to actually discuss the merits?

I have unlocked this on KingTempests Request
Thank you.

I was going to make the Admiral CRT and bring this up there, but this is a God tier issue.

The Databook and an SBS both say that WB's strength is equal to how it was in its prime. The SBS seemingly emphasizes physical strength via the real world comparisons and such, so this would open scaling for other Yonko to scale to WB via Shanks.

Screen_Shot_2021-03-16_at_8.png
IMG_20201121_042406_852_5.png

So Shanks matches WB.
Kaido and Linlin comparable to Shanks.

Thank you.

I was going to make the Admiral CRT and bring this up there, but this is a God tier issue.

The Databook and an SBS both say that WB's strength is equal to how it was in its prime. The SBS seemingly emphasizes physical strength via the real world comparisons and such, so this would open scaling for other Yonko to scale to WB via Shanks.

Screen_Shot_2021-03-16_at_8.png
IMG_20201121_042406_852_5.png

So Shanks matches WB.
Kaido and Linlin comparable to Shanks.
I agree with this, especially since there's an ACTUAL statement behind it.

To try and understand the scaling here better...

The only thing we saw in the Oden flashback concretely was Roger's strike + Haki vs. Whitebeard's strike + Haki.

We don't actually see Roger physically countering / striking Whitebeard's Quake powers. But we do see them as equals without Devil Fruit powers involved...

So I don't fully get the scaling of: 26 Teratons = Whitebeard's DF = Roger's Striking Strength = Whitebeard's Striking Strength = Every other top tier.

I'm not calling into question Roger's durability or his strength in general, really. I'm just questioning the jump from "We saw them clash without Devil Fruit powers active, so Roger's physical strength equals Whitebeard's earthquakes".

EDIT: We get a bit circular from Whitebeard's Striking Strength justification being "Clashed with Roger" and Roger's Striking Strength justification being "Clashed with Whitebeard".

To try and understand the scaling here better...

The only thing we saw in the Oden flashback concretely was Roger's strike + Haki vs. Whitebeard's strike + Haki.

We don't actually see Roger physically countering / striking Whitebeard's Quake powers. But we do see them as equals without Devil Fruit powers involved...

So I don't fully get the scaling of: 26 Teratons = Whitebeard's DF = Roger's Striking Strength = Whitebeard's Striking Strength = Every other top tier.

I'm not calling into question Roger's durability or his strength in general, really. I'm just questioning the jump from "We saw them clash without Devil Fruit powers active, so Roger's physical strength equals Whitebeard's earthquakes".

EDIT: We get a bit circular from Whitebeard's Striking Strength justification being "Clashed with Roger" and Roger's Striking Strength justification being "Clashed with Whitebeard".
We see them fight once, but we know they fought multiple times. That one flashback isn't the only fight. In fact, that was their final fight.

Roger and Whitebeard are equals in all aspects of the word.
Whitebeard has been stated to match Roger, has been stated to fight him to a standstill, has been stated to be equal to him, and then some. Whitebeard got mad at Roger for taking Oden and used his DF and Roger laughed. And WB is shown to use his DF in his striking as well. Roger would have absolutely no reason to not scale to his DF.

The scaling is Gura Gura = Roger's Power = Primebeard's power. It's not circular scaling, they are all equals.

The scaling is Gura Gura = Roger's Power = Primebeard's power. It's not circular scaling, they are all equals.

The way the profiles are written currently, there is circular scaling going on for their Striking Strength. We literally have "Roger = Whitebeard" and "Whitebeard = Roger" in the justifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back