• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

Introduction​

This content revision thread is to discuss the God Tiers of One Piece in hopes to bring them back to their former rating of 6-B.

The initial justification was based on this calc, but it was deemed an outlier in this thread.

I request that we strictly talk about Attack Potency, Striking Strength, and Durability in here. We will not talk about any abilities, any speed ratings, any intelligence ratings, none, just how the abilities shown in here scale to others.

The Calculations​

There are 3 Calculations that hit 6-B.

The 6-B calcs
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KingTempest16/Whitebeard_God_Tier_Calcs_(One_Piece)

The Outliers and Consistency​

The feat was stated to be an outlier because there was only 1 feat up to that level. I've calced 2 other feats and recalced the same feat to find consistency.

26.57 Teratons - Country Level
14.3 Teratons - Country Level
7.1 Teratons - Country Level

So in Country we have 3 Calculations.

We also have a Large Island Calculation as a sum of a bunch of meteors from Fujitora (126 Gigatons).

So 1 Large Island and 3 Country. None of the Calculations have an overwhelming gap in between each other.

The Scaling​

This thread will be used to find the scaling.

I could come up with my own personal scaling, but anyone could easily disagree on views based on the preconceived notions of who the "strongest character" is, so I ask for this thread to be a team effort.

There should be no "possible" scaling either, there's no reason why this should be a possible justification.

26 Teratons​

Prime Whitebeard, Old WB, Gol D. Roger, Shiki, Prime Garp, Prime Sengoku,

14 Teratons​

In Conclusion​

The God tiers should be boosted significantly.

Last edited:
I definitely agree with this upgrade. Those calculations should definitely bring god tiers back to 6-B, and they should also deem the 6-B calculations to be valid, and not an outlier.

I see. Was the sky split of Old Whitebeard & One-Arm Shanks in the manga? I was watching clips of it, and they very visibly split the sky.

7082209-4124963-6899119144-15.jp.jpg

Following for now
Worth noting doe
We also have a Large Island Calculation as a sum of a bunch of meteors from Fujitora (126 Gigatons).
Calc doesn't take into account how the OP planet is bigger than ours, which would increase the escape velocity and therefore KE
Unless we don't use that, which I would disagree with but whatev

My initial thoughts (because I need to get the Devil's Advocate within me out of the way), is that for the Low 6-B calc, you've put:

A magnitude of 7.6 is required for a destructive Tsunami.

But this would be the magnitude of the Earthquake at the center of the Earthquake since that's where the tsunami originates at.

But you've put:

Distance > 60km

(Magnitude at distance) + 1.1644 + 0.0048*r

7.6 + 1.1644 + 0.0048*553.7130111524164 = 11.42222245353159872

As if the tsunami was starting at Saboady itself. What you'd need for this calc is how strong the earthquake is felt at for Saboady.

If another calc group member could verify my thought process, I'd appreciate it, because I may be mistaken.

Following for now
Worth noting doe

Calc doesn't take into account how the OP planet is bigger than ours, which would increase the escape velocity and therefore KE
Unless we don't use that, which I would disagree with but whatev
We're not allowed to use OP planet size until we get a statement that it's bigger

My initial thoughts (because I need to get the Devil's Advocate within me out of the way), is that for the Low 6-B calc, you've put:

But this would be the magnitude of the Earthquake at the center of the Earthquake since that's where the tsunami originates at.

But you've put:

As if the tsunami was starting at Saboady itself. What you'd need for this calc is how strong the earthquake is felt at for Saboady.

If another calc group member could verify my thought process, I'd appreciate it, because I may be mistaken.
I forgot about this issue, we can hold this calculation off then

Following, additionally. Wasnt there a calc for luffy blowing away the clouds above Onigashima with his kong gatling?

I wonder how long it will take to go from "The God Tiers should be updated" to "The God Tiers, the Top Tiers, and half the High Tiers need to be updated."
I mean, this thread is literally just for god tiers, so we don't need to worry about any top tiers, and high tiers atm.

Quick but minor nitpick with the Fujitora calc, it uses 20km/s but iirc the minimum (and what we typically use) is around 11.2 km/s
Luckily I did a calc for it a while ago. If people are okay with me sharing it I can post it

Quick but minor nitpick with the Fujitora calc, it uses 20km/s but iirc the minimum (and what we typically use) is around 11.2 km/s
Luckily I did a calc for it a while ago. If people are okay with me sharing it I can post it
Sure, go ahead, and about the calc, you should ask tempest or the person who made it.

Sure, go ahead, and about the calc, you should ask tempest or the person who made it.
In which case...
image0.png

Dressrosa is 18172.12 meters in diameter and 509 px (Green line)
Calculating each meteor volume as a sphere

Meteor 1 (Red): 15 px = 535.524165029 meters
Volume = 80414773 m^3

Meteor 2 (Blue): 16 px = 571.225776031 meters
Volume = 97593751 m^3

Meteor 3 (Purple): 23 px = 821.137053045 meters
Volume = 289898235 m^3

Meteor 4 (Yellow): 9 px = 321.314499018 meters
Volume = 17369591 m^3

Meteor 5 (Orange): 15 px = 535.524165029 meters, so same volume as meteor 1, meaning 80414773 m^3

Total volume = 565691123 m^3
Density of chondrites: 3700 kg/m^3
Mass = 2.0930572e+12 kg
Escape velocity of 11200 m/s
KE = 131276547584000000000 joules or 31.38 Gigatons of TNT Island level for Fujitora

Apologies for text dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back