• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Wano Arc Part 3.5: AP and Lifting Revisions; The Shogun, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The last thread talked about how there was no way that Momonosuke managed to bring the island to the ground without causing damage because of the insane speed, and that the calc was wrong because of that.
Because of the wait for the anime warriors, we waited for the anime.

The anime supported that Momonosuke caught the island, and decelerated the speed of the fall so that no damage would be done, like what we said.

So now, this new calculation for Momonosuke catching Onigashima works. 2.281 Petatons.

God tiers scale to 2.5975 Petatons, Continental+, for being far stronger than the likes of Dragon Momonosuke.
Those who scale to this path of lifting strength scale to Class E.

Seems pretty straightforward, the only contention I can see from others is basically the upscaling (Basically "Why upscale them to the + and not just simply upscale them), and maybe someone trying to debate the calc and size of Onigashima, but those debates are beyond me. If the calc is good and accepted, then I'm all for the revision and the proposals. Great job as always by GoatTempest.

Finally, Goatbeard doesn't have to hard carry the verses ratings, but man matchups are gonna be rough to find lol.

Your children will stage a coup d'etat on you. You will be a 60 year old grandson to 10 year old grandparents
c1y7tdxmccua1.jpg

Can characters get the + via simply upscaling?

Anyway, assuming that the calcs are accurate then i agree.
As long as the gap between the value and the baseline + range is very small (like about a 1.2x difference or at most 1.5x difference) and the upscale is potent enough, then you can upscale to +.

Hmm would there be anyone who is not upscaled and stuck on Momonosuke's level, or downscaled to baseline 6-A?

Man ninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back