• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: God Tier Upgrade Via Strong World Calculation Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

Shiki pulled these feats off
Via the Akainu and WB DF scaling, any one of these scales to the god tiers.

The previous one was declined because I used PE for raising something that ignored gravity, but this is KE for moving it horizontally and for shooting something else in all directions.

Should be scaleable.

All of this wank just for Zagred to still no-diff the verse, sadge.

Nah but in all seriousness if the calc's are accepted then i'm fine with the scaling if they aren't any glaring contradictions with it. That Akainu statement is hard carrying the GT scaling like a mud ngl.

we don't need to, they're both valid, just different showings of the same feat from different angles
Eh typically we still stick to one end, either one that makes the most sense with the context of the feat, I can't really recall any other verses using multiple ends for the same feat regardless of view.

So, slight question on this regarding the scaling that would result from this-

Backscaling weaker folk at Baseline Continent level / 760 Teratons from a 1.1 Petaton meteor is pretty reasonable, but I don't think we can backscale weaker folk to Baseline Multi-Continent level / 4.4 Petatons from a 1 Exaton feat, so how is that gonna work?

Last edited:
So, slight question on this regarding the scaling that would result from this-

Backscaling weaker folk at Baseline Continent level / 760 Teratons from a 1.1 Petaton meteor is pretty reasonable, but I don't think we can backscale weaker folk to Baseline Multi-Continent level / 4.4 Petatons from a 1 Exaton feat, so how is that gonna work?
The ppl who scale above the 1 ET scale unquantifiably above the 1 ET
The ones who backscale will backscale to a value unquantifiably lower than 1 ET

The ppl who scale above the 1 ET scale unquantifiably above the 1 ET
The ones who backscale will backscale to a value unquantifiably lower than 1 ET
So the only thing separating Kin'emon from Gear 5th Luffy's Bajrang Gun gonna be a bunch of "<<<".

...Alright. Sure. This makes the same amount of sense as scaling everyone to the Continent level Meteor, it's just over 1000 times higher. Why not

2. Boy, backscaling is going to be a ******* mess in future vs debates and CRT's
Understatement.
4. Me when I see exaton-level One Piece:

It's in the Exatons from a Kinetic Energy feat- The [Free Bingo Space] of high-yield calcs.

You should feel ashamed.

F Kinetic Energy, all my Homies Hate Kinetic Energy. Volumetric Destruction is the superior Feat Calc.

Understatement.

It's in the Exatons from a Kinetic Energy feat- The [Free Bingo Space] of high-yield calcs.

You should feel ashamed.

F Kinetic Energy, all my Homies Hate Kinetic Energy. Volumetric Destruction is the superior Feat Calc.
I should, but I don't.
So the only thing separating Kin'emon from Gear 5th Luffy's Bajrang Gun gonna be a bunch of "<<<".

...Alright. Sure. This makes the same amount of sense as scaling everyone to the Continent level Meteor, it's just over 1000 times higher. Why not
Wouldn't Bajrang Gun be 4x multiplied due to the compression multiplier? That'd put it at just below 6 exatons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back