• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: God Tier Upgrade Via Strong World Calculation Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the other High 6-A feats? Personally, I really don't like using Strong World (but since that's already accepted I know that that doesn't really matter), but I'd be much more comfortable with the upgrade if there were other feats/calcs in the tier.

Can I have the link to the space one? Also, wasn't there one with Whitebeard causing Earthquakes, or am I remembering wrong?

Well, if there are two other feats I guess I'm fine with High 6-A. I hope we get more concrete ones in the future.

One other thing though: at what point do we stop considering that Akainu statement? Like if Imu shows up and blows up the sun or something crazy like that, would Akainu still automatically scale to that?

Well, if there are two other feats I guess I'm fine with High 6-A. I hope we get more concrete ones in the future.

One other thing though: at what point do we stop considering that Akainu statement? Like if Imu shows up and blows up the sun or something crazy like that, would Akainu still automatically scale to that?
Depends if it's only from a devil fruit or not 🤔

Tho vivrecards do change

I will give my take. The exaton feats are outliers.
The exaton feats are 1000 times stronger than the strongest feats in the series. It was performed by an out of prime rusty shiki very casually.
The next strongest feat is luffy's bajrang gun which is the actual strongest attack in one piece so far. This feat is 4 petatons which makes it about 1000 times weaker than shikis feat. This can also be used to challenge the 8 petaton feat since shiki who is way weaker than luffy can very casually create a feat stronger than luffy's strongest attack.
Another thing to note is that the top tiers feats are not even consistently continental. They range from high 6-C to high 6-B. Although most are done casually like the onigashima lift or prime whitebeard's feat, ones like old whitebeard's ocean tilt and tsunami feats and the meteor aren't very casual. Comparing the casual feats of the top tiers to shiki's feat, you will find that the difference is around up to 10,000-100,000 times which is nonsense.
That's why I propose rejecting these feats.

@FluffyCreatureZ I'll wait to see what response is made to your post. I was neutral, but willing to change to disagree if there's no counter-argument.

The exaton feats are 1000 times stronger than the strongest feats in the series. It was performed by an out of prime rusty shiki very casually.
The next strongest feat is luffy's bajrang gun which is the actual strongest attack in one piece so far. This feat is 4 petatons which makes it about 1000 times weaker than shikis feat. This can also be used to challenge the 8 petaton feat since shiki who is way weaker than luffy can very casually create a feat stronger than luffy's strongest attack.
Another thing to note is that the top tiers feats are not even consistently continental. They range from high 6-C to high 6-B. Although most are done casually like the onigashima lift or prime whitebeard's feat, ones like old whitebeard's ocean tilt and tsunami feats and the meteor aren't very casual. Comparing the casual feats of the top tiers to shiki's feat, you will find that the difference is around up to 10,000-100,000 times which is nonsense.
I don't exactly agree with this but this does make some sense.

You need to learn that Shiki's health and stamina don't mean shit when it comes to his devil fruit.
You said the same thing in the last thread. "Shiki is old and rusty ahhhhh" out of prime for physicals and rusty by no means.
The next strongest feat is luffy's bajrang gun which is the actual strongest attack in one piece so far. This feat is 4 petatons which makes it about 1000 times weaker than shikis feat.
250*
This can also be used to challenge the 8 petaton feat since shiki who is way weaker than luffy can very casually create a feat stronger than luffy's strongest attack.
That isn't how we do things here.
"He's stronger but he has an inferior calc so it's wrong". No.
Another thing to note is that the top tiers feats are not even consistently continental. They range from high 6-C to high 6-B. Although most are done casually like the onigashima lift or prime whitebeard's feat,
Below casually. Onigashima Lift was done by a dude who was fighting, and prime whitebeard's feat was him talking. I'll explain why WB's feat is lowballed to oblivion next.
What?
Whitebeard's Tsunami feats were him flexing, and we lowballed the absolute **** out of every single one of them because they all broke the scale for the earthquake formula, and it's common knowledge that if we quantified them, they'd be EVEN HIGHER THAN THE EXATON ONES.

The meteor was extremely casual. Idk what you're talking about.

You're saying it's an outlier because the other ones are casual lowballed feats and calcs.
Comparing the casual feats of the top tiers to shiki's feat, you will find that the difference is around up to 10,000-100,000 times which is nonsense.
"There's a big gap I don't like so we should shut them both down". Shiki has 2 exaton feats and decent supports. He's good.

You need to learn that Shiki's health and stamina don't mean shit when it comes to his devil fruit.
You said the same thing in the last thread. "Shiki is old and rusty ahhhhh" out of prime for physicals and rusty by no means.

250*

Below casually. Onigashima Lift was done by a dude who was fighting, and prime whitebeard's feat was him talking. I'll explain why WB's feat is lowballed to oblivion next.
Valid
What?
Whitebeard's Tsunami feats were him flexing, and we lowballed the absolute **** out of every single one of them because they all broke the scale for the earthquake formula, and it's common knowledge that if we quantified them, they'd be EVEN HIGHER THAN THE EXATON ONES.
As the one who actually calced the quantified versions of WB's quakes and got results between 1 and 6 exatons, this is straight up facts.
True, although Fujitora won't scale to the exaton calcs if I'm not mistaken.
You're saying it's an outlier because the other ones are lowballed feats and calcs.

"There's a big gap I don't like so we should shut them both down". Shiki has 2 exaton feats and decent supports. He's good.
Understandable, have a nice day.

As the one who actually calced the quantified versions of WB's quakes and got results between 1 and 6 exatons, this is straight up facts.
Thank you
True, although Fujitora won't scale to the exaton calcs if I'm not mistaken.
He won't via his own merits, possibly through the scaling we have of him and greenbull fighting Sabo and co but outside of that, nada, he can't scale

That calc was accepted at Large Country so let's not even make a fuss about it

Thank you
I got you.
He won't via his own merits, possibly through the scaling we have of him and greenbull fighting Sabo and co but outside of that, nada, he can't scale
Let's wait until info on that fight actually comes out.

Jesus, every OP fan on every site is putting Sabo at admiral/yonko lvl when we haven't even seen any onscreen proof.

Even Greenbull himself is gonna scale below the 1 exaton feat since he's only above the scabbards (and the King/Queen fight doesn't count)

That feat doesn't take into account Haoshoku, Ryuou or Whatever Boost Gear 5 might have outside of just 'higher'. 4 petatons is basically just the size and KE that punch might have as a base estimate for Luffy's own body control.
Literally the only other high tier that went this far was Whitebeard and his calc was rejected because he broke the damn earthquake chart with how strong he was.
Re-read that for good measure. Whitebeard's quake results were rejected based off the fact that they overshot the regular scale and rules don't cover the basis for bigger sized planets' fault lines.

It's not an outlier. It's just that this feat has a far clearer display without messing with VSBW's lack of suspension of disbelief, unlike WB's one.

That feat doesn't take into account Haoshoku, Ryuou or Whatever Boost Gear 5 might have outside of just 'higher'. 4 petatons is basically just the size and KE that punch might have as a base estimate.
Yup.
Literally the only other high tier that went this far was Whitebeard and his calc was rejected because he broke the damn earthquake chart with how strong he was.
Re-read that for good measure. Whitebeard's quake results were rejected based off the fact that they overshot the regular scale and rules don't cover the basis for bigger sized planets' fault lines.

It's not an outlier. It's just that this feat has a far clearer display without messing with VSBW's lack of suspension of disbelief, unlike WB's one.
Like I said above, when I calced WB's quakes using the new Grand Line size a few months ago, the low-end was 1.1 exatons and the high end was 6.25 exatons, and it was only rejected because of fault line nonsense. So yeah, you and @KingTempest are damn right that this exaton stuff is not an outlier.

Okay then, shiki's devil fruit, a paramecia is canonically weaker than akainu and whitebeards fruit, the former having the highest offensive power and the latter scaling above all paramecia. Yet shiki's feat dwarfs those fruits feats by tens of thousands of times.

One of shiki's feats are 4 exatons.

This is how we find outliers. A casual feat from a vastly weaker character being stronger than the vastly stronger character's strongest move is justification for it being an outlier.

And shiki's feat was also done nigh passively so what?

What?

You're saying it's an outlier because the other ones are casual lowballed feats and calcs.
No they weren't stop exaggerating. The tsunami was casual but it was still an attack, the island tilt was staright up an enraged attack, and the attack was narratively portrayed as something absolutely insane.

The purpose of calculations are to find the safest, most accurate end, not to take the absolute lowest low ball to the point of inaccuracy according to you like you are insinuating. If they break the physics to the point that they are unusable apparently and aren't even accepted then they are wrong calculations and shouldn't be used to justify this.
The meteor was casual yes.
I'm it's an outlier because a casual feat from a weak character is thousands of times stronger than serious and casual feats from stronger characters.

That feat doesn't take into account Haoshoku, Ryuou or Whatever Boost Gear 5 might have outside of just 'higher'. 4 petatons is basically just the size and KE that punch might have as a base estimate for Luffy's own body control.

Doesn't change the fact that it outstats shiki severely yet is a thousand times weaker.
That's not a valid justification. So whitebeards calculation was rejected because it was wrong? The Calculation is rejected and not being used, so why are using it as support for this one?

Doesn't change the fact that it outstats shiki severely yet is a thousand times weaker.
That's not a valid justification. So whitebeards calculation was rejected because it was wrong? The Calculation is rejected and not being used, so why are using it as support for this one?
We literally do not know its upper limit. It doesn't account for any amp outside of size and speed.
Whitebeard's was rejected because it broke the earthquake formula, because the world of One Piece is ridiculously huge and the rules of the site don't have specifications about far larger planets' fault lines and their earthquakes.
It wasn't "wrong". It was just over the limit for PLANET EARTH's logic, not a fictional world nearly the size of the sun.

Okay then, shiki's devil fruit, a paramecia is canonically weaker than akainu and whitebeards fruit, the former having the highest offensive power and the latter scaling above all paramecia. Yet shiki's feat dwarfs those fruits feats by tens of thousands of times.
Akainu's highest feat is like low 7-C. Should we call every feat done by everybody that's higher than this an outlier now?
One of shiki's feats are 4 exatons.
...????? What feat of Shiki's is 4 exatons?
This is how we find outliers. A casual feat from a vastly weaker character being stronger than the vastly stronger character's strongest move is justification for it being an outlier.
That is not how you find an outlier. At all.
And shiki's feat was also done nigh passively so what?

No they weren't stop exaggerating. The tsunami was casual but it was still an attack, the island tilt was staright up an enraged attack, and the attack was narratively portrayed as something absolutely insane.
He was showing off.

The island tilt was not an enraged attack at all. What are you talking about.
The purpose of calculations are to find the safest, most accurate end, not to take the absolute lowest low ball to the point of inaccuracy according to you like you are insinuating. If they break the physics to the point that they are unusable apparently and aren't even accepted then they are wrong calculations and shouldn't be used to justify this.
You clearly aren't comprehending what's going on, and your logic is dogshit.

We couldn't calculate the full yield of the attack because we couldn't quantify it, since there is a limit on IRL earthquakes on earth, and this is not an earthquake on earth.
We had to choose an alternate method that brought up a ridiculously lower end.

The highest an irl earthquake can go is Magnitude 10.5, continent level. These were touching Magnitude 13. We couldn't quantify it so we had to use an alternate method which lowballed it.
The meteor was casual yes.
I'm it's an outlier because a casual feat from a weak character is thousands of times stronger than serious and casual feats from stronger characters.
If that's what you use to measure outliers then I'm scared of things that have been appointed as outliers from your word.
We literally do not know its upper limit. It doesn't account for any amp outside of size and speed.
Whitebeard's was rejected because it broke the earthquake formula, because the world of One Piece is ridiculously huge and the rules of the site don't have specifications about far larger planets' fault lines and their earthquakes.
It wasn't "wrong". It was just over the limit for PLANET EARTH's logic, not a fictional world nearly the size of the sun.
Thank you @SnookB

They upscale from it. Neither went all out. Akainu wouldn't want to murder every marine in range and Whitebeard was VERY SPECIFICALLY STATED to not have drowned MF because he doesn't take others' treasures away from the.
WB has done nothing but flex and raise his voice and his feats are in the higher ranges of country to continental. Shiki is actually trying to accomplish his life's dream and not holding back.

You're comparing feats from a Shiki trying to win a fight and destroy an entire sea to Whitebeard flexing, Whitebeard raising his voice, Fujitora 'testing his ability' without an ounce of strain shown in a country full of innocents which he DOESN'T want to kill, and Luffy's heavily underestimated attack that the result of accounts for literally nothing but the mass and speed. We don't count Gear 3's unknown multiplier, the Ryuou Emission, The Haoshoku amp, Gear 5's unknown boost or the compression system.
And this still falls under tectonic tiers which is fair game. Outlier would be if Shiki jumped to planetary or something like that.

Last edited:
The fact that the radiated waves of those earthquakes are touching Large Country is ridiculous in itself.

There's usually a difference of 19543x from the Radiated Waves and the Total Seismic Energy of each magnitude.

The weakest earthquake calced on the verse page (2.207927e+21 joules, the Large Island level one) with the multiplied difference would bring 4.31495174e+25 joule results, AKA above baseline High 6-A, about 3x that

The strongest earthquake calced on the verse page (1.635086e+24 joules, the Large Country level one) with the multiplied difference would bring 3.1954486e+28 joule results, AKA 7 exatons.

Trying to say "our forced lowballed calcs of casual feats contradict a non lowballed and fully measurable feat in AP" is ridiculously upsetting to even be seen as an argument

Trying to say "our forced lowballed calcs of casual feats contradict a non lowballed and fully measurable feat in AP" is ridiculously upsetting to even be seen as an argument
Very true... Which is why I was thinking of like maybe putting unknown, at least likely _____ or something instead of just giving the god tiers what they have done while being casual af.... Especially fujitora who in the dressrosa arc was holding back very much and in no way was he able to fight seriously

It's kinda like calcing me drinking water and using that to scale my full power... Or calcing kaido's fall from sky island to his full power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back