• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Ok, but hear me out...
7D02C21669A25FB8AB070980380F42B18C087E76

Sometimes I find out about a new series, look through it, and the whole time I'm thinking "hmm, I want to see this character fight Water 7 Luffy" or some shit

It doesn't.....
Bajrang Gun is way larger in the anime. Atleast 3 times larger
Aside from the fact that it's not even twice as big.
The anime keeps its initial size consistent while the manga changes it slightly 4/5 times. Pretty sure consistency goes to the anime here in terms of portraying it accurate to the first panel it was shown. People kept harping on the fact that the manga's angles make it look bigger or smaller and that we should wait for the anime to adapt it.
It's usable. At this point if this is not (after people made others wait a whole year for the adaptation) it's proof we like to pick and choose based on what downplays and nothing more

Last edited:
Oven should be large mountain lvl+ Since databooks outright say he's the most durable in the bmp and we also see him being relative to base katakuri in the cover art

Sanji and his siblings should also be large mountain lvl+ since they withstood katakuri awakening attacks and scale to base sanji who's capable of damaging oven

I swear it's gonna be revealed that Kuma has like, Cosmic Awareness or some shit, how does he know where everything is, and precisely how much force, at what angle, is required to land there, without injury?

I... literally calced it last night. It's not even twice as big
I was strickly comparing yours and Therefir's numbers for the Bajrang Gun fist length.
The difference between 90 KM and 26 KM is kinda big.
And yes...I know full well that these numbers hinge upon a number of factors and that they make up only part of the calc.

True but then what would sanji be doing? Usually oda separates sanji and zoro to avoid this complication, but now they're in the same area and Lucci is threatening to kill them all. Makes no sense if sanji doesn't get involved.
Oda will most likely find something else for Sanji to do, he usually does

Back