• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Wait till he bounces around the 4th wall
c106-030.webp
Low 1-C One Piece?

I swear it's gonna be revealed that Kuma has like, Cosmic Awareness or some shit, how does he know where everything is, and precisely how much force, at what angle, is required to land there, without injury?
Maybe it's the same with the pacifista being able to target/recognize bounties and the have info on island as well? 🤷‍♂️ idk

At least around 150m?

If we going to compare it to sanjuan wolf

Oh... I'm dumb, I thought you were talking about the towers on the sides 🙉

Last edited:
I didn't know splitting the sky could be H6A holy shit
Clouds are light but when there's hundreds or thousands of miles of them and they're thick they are very heavy. Move them apart at beyond supersonic speeds and you've got yourself a big number

Speaking of this doesn't @KingTempest recently made some calcs for luffy and kaido sky splitting that was H6A? Why those haven't been used?
There was a Calc Group thread on the topic of those cloud calcs or calcs similar to them IIRC and there wasn't enough support for it to be applied.

I want a new one with more characters to be drawn like this... Would look cool af to compare the actual sizes side by side
img-Resize4000-header-ph.jpg

Katakuri alone looks huge af, imagine how kaido would look 🙉
oh what the hell?? I was squinting looking for Katakuri and I couldn't find him for the longest...

holy shit he's tall, that's actually so intimidating

Bruh im trying my hardest to avoid spoilers god they are everywhere..... welp i might read spoilers again coz this is hell u cant escape it i already got 2-3 hints.....
ill try to avoid everything at least for this chapter 😫

People talk about Kizaru getting shafted in every movie, but I wanna talk about that.

Film Z:
-In their initial fight, Z had to blow up an island to get away from Kizaru.
-Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji are all wanked in this movie for even standing a chance against Z, let alone Luffy beating him.
-In the end, even with his Haki coming back out, Z still dies fighting Kizaru. Sure, Kizaru had a bunch of Vice Admirals with him, but none of them died, and Z did.

Stampede:
-I mean, Zoro 1v1s Fujitora in this movie and holds his own, can we blame a buster call for failing?

Film Red:
-Did we really think an Admiral could solo a Yonkou crew?

People talk about Kizaru getting shafted in every movie, but I wanna talk about that.

Film Z:
-In their initial fight, Z had to blow up an island to get away from Kizaru.
-Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji are all wanked in this movie for even standing a chance against Z, let alone Luffy beating him.
-In the end, even with his Haki coming back out, Z still dies fighting Kizaru. Sure, Kizaru had a bunch of Vice Admirals with him, but none of them died, and Z did.

Stampede:
-I mean, Zoro 1v1s Fujitora in this movie and holds his own, can we blame a buster call for failing?

Film Red:
-Did we really think an Admiral could solo a Yonkou crew?
Lmao

Back