• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

In terms of overall combat strength (in my opinion)

Zoro: 100
Sanji: 94
King: 79
Hancock: 74
Yamato: 70
Katakuri: N/A
Hmm, I'd put King at about an 82, Hancock at a 78, and Yamato at a 74, with Katakuri at a 10. The rest of it is fine, with Sanji being either one higher or lower, not sure.

Every chapter like clockwork, this guy comes out of his hole to slander sanji 😭

kNjSLhZ.png
His dedication to slandering Sanji is something else :LOL:

Lucci vs. Zoro and Sanji? No thanks. I can already see all the slander Zoro would get if that were to happen.

Plus, it's better to make Lucci finally understand that the Straw Hats are a Yonko crew now and not the same crew he and CP9 fought in Enies Lobby if Zoro demolishes him solo.

Last edited:
Lucci vs. Zoro and Sanji? No thanks. I can already see all the slander Zoro would get if that were to happen.

Plus, it's better to make Lucci finally understand that the Straw Hats are a Yonko crew now and not the same crew he and CP9 fought in Enies Lobby if Zoro demolishes him solo.
True but then what would sanji be doing? Usually oda separates sanji and zoro to avoid this complication, but now they're in the same area and Lucci is threatening to kill them all. Makes no sense if sanji doesn't get involved.

New episode's title is "strongest attack in the history" idk if its true but if its true then we might see a huge clash where it will shake the whole Wano or even more and we might see it from above like in space 0.0

Back