• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I thought it was Resurrection ability = immo4
You’re right.

“Baron Tamago gets killed -> Hiyoko is born. Viscount Hiyoko gets killed -> Niwatori is born. Count Niwatori gets killed -> Tamago is born. Baron Tamago... and so on.”

But he doesn’t even have that so that’s a start.

He is still reliant on his egg yolk not being destroyed. Some characters have type 8 even if they are brought back from death instead of just not dying.

Basically the same as tamago, so i feel like he should still have it.

Are there any statements of Nitoryu being twice as strong as Ittoryu?

Or any statements of an additional limb adding power linearly?

Databook, Manga, SBS, anything canon please.
Might help in the long run.

Are there any statements of Nitoryu being twice as strong as Ittoryu?

Or any statements of an additional limb adding power linearly?

Databook, Manga, SBS, anything canon please.
Might help in the long run.
Don't think it does... Maybe 3 sword style has something but I doubt it... I find anything I'll inform 🐵👍

main-qimg-38adf5bf26ee4165de671076dda8ac83

HOW BIG ONE PIECE EARTH IS I NEED SCANS TO UPGRADE THE VERSE WITH A CRT POSSIBLY GETTING IT TO BOUNDLESS
I know that you are most likely being sarcastic here. But I'll bite the bait anyway.

To answer your main question no there's no straight confirmation on how big the One piece actually is, but there are a lot of proof suggesting the One piece world to be far bigger than our world, most likely bigger than the Jupiter depending on how you interpret this lecture.
main-qimg-38adf5bf26ee4165de671076dda8ac83.jpeg

First off: According to Marco the OP World has more than 2,000,000+ Islands. But are most Islands really the sized of an small island? False, Islands such as Dressrosa, Alabasta and Wano Kuni for example are far bigger than a small island. What does mean? There are a lot of Islands (called Islands because it's One piece) but are actually countries or continents. Yet nearly 96% Islands are habitated, considering that Giants exist and extremely large humans such as the Admirals would you really think OP world is as big as our world?
main-qimg-ad03180732befd1ca04d4f2a42fabcf4.jpeg

Secondly: As you can see, The OP world has 7 moons surrounded around it, does our world have more than 2-3 Moons?.
237.jpg

Thirdly: The existence of Enel's moon adventure and he accidentally destroyed a small portion of it. Well, perhaps it's more accurate to say one of the many moons.

I know that you are most likely being sarcastic here. But I'll bite the bait anyway.

To answer your main question no there's no straight confirmation on how big the One piece actually is, but there are a lot of proof suggesting the One piece world to be far bigger than our world, most likely bigger than the Jupiter depending on how you interpret this lecture.
main-qimg-38adf5bf26ee4165de671076dda8ac83.jpeg

First off: According to Marco the OP World has more than 2,000,000+ Islands. But are most Islands really the sized of an small island? False, Islands such as Dressrosa, Alabasta and Wano Kuni for example are far bigger than a small island. What does mean? There are a lot of Islands (called Islands because it's One piece) but are actually countries or continents. Yet nearly 96% Islands are habitated, considering that Giants exist and extremely large humans such as the Admirals would you really think OP world is as big as our world?
main-qimg-ad03180732befd1ca04d4f2a42fabcf4.jpeg

Secondly: As you can see, The OP world has 7 moons surrounded around it, does our world have more than 2-3 Moons.
237.jpg

Thirdly: The existence of Enel's moon adventure and he accidentally destroyed a small portion of it. Well, perhaps it's more accurate to say one of the many moons.
Ok

Back