• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

12.png

Damn do I wanna see what they can do... I think there are 10 or 9 groups of CP agencies?
Not sure when Oda will give us is information about them but I hope soon... 😅

i was considering getting into one piece but there are more CHAPTERS THEN THERE ARE POKEMON JESUS **** ODA WHEN WILL YOU FINISH BEFORE DYING OF OLD AGE

no offense intended

Yeah KOL likes downplaying DB and believes it only reached Planet level in the Buu Arc with Kid Buu lol.

Like Toriko is one of the few verses that he doesn't downplay and one could argue he sort of wanks.

Back