• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armament Haki Changes

In the Haki page, Armament haki has Regeneration Negation. Iirc, the reasoning was due to Marco not healing from getting hit by Garp.

This could very easily be explained as simple Devil Fruit Ability negation.

Haki having Regeneration Negation can be so easily debunked by literally anybody healing from getting hit by Haki imbued attacks, such as Luffy healing his tooth after fighting Sanji, who would need to use haki to harm Luffy.

I don't understand the mental gymnastic you would have to use to even come to that conclusion (Marco not healing due to Haki regen negation), when Haki was literally introduced in the series to negate Devil Fruit Abilites,

His leg imbued with haki didn't touch Luffys tooth
7.jpg

Actually let me just copy and paste it here and I'll see what everyone else has to say about it:

I'm just saying why can haki negate regen outside of their verse, if it can't be equalized. It's meant to counteract DF regen/abilities.

Like for example. PTS Naruto can regen using Kurama's chakra. Why would haki be able to negate his healing if:

a) Chakra =/= Haki
b) Haki (specifically armament) is used to counter Devil Fruit abilities, nullifying them, which INCLUDES fruits that have regen (like logias, or Marco). So if you have regen outside of that general power system, why would Haki be able to negate it?

In the Haki page, Armament haki has Regeneration Negation. Iirc, the reasoning was due to Marco not healing from getting hit by Garp.
Yes
Ok
Haki having Regeneration Negation can be so easily debunked by literally anybody healing from getting hit by Haki imbued attacks, such as Luffy healing his tooth after fighting Sanji, who would need to use haki to harm Luffy.
Luffy not Casually do Regen, he need to eat or drink some milk
I don't understand the mental gymnastic you would have to use to even come to that conclusion (Marco not healing due to Haki regen negation), when Haki was literally introduced in the series to negate Devil Fruit Abilites,
His DF ability is turn Marco into a Phoenix, His Regen also from his Phoenix power. Df had power, haki negate its power.

Actually let me just copy and paste it here and I'll see what everyone else has to say about it:

I'm just saying why can haki negate regen outside of their verse, if it can't be equalized. It's meant to counteract DF regen/abilities.

Like for example. PTS Naruto can regen using Kurama's chakra. Why would haki be able to negate his healing if:

a) Chakra =/= Haki
b) Haki (specifically armament) is used to counter Devil Fruit abilities, nullifying them, which INCLUDES fruits that have regen (like logias, or Marco). So if you have regen outside of that general power system, why would Haki be able to negate it?
Since I replyed to this comment in another thread I said this

Forget devil fruit… if Luffy resisted normal fire would he not resist the fire in a different verse? If Luffy resists cuts would he not resist cuts in a different verse? Yes he would (depends on how the fire and cut works) but instead those resistances comes from devil fruits…. 🤷‍♂️That’s how I could explain it for now

I don't even think I need to go to the dentist then, I just need to drink milk. ****, I'm wearing braces for nothing, WHY JESUS
Luffy regen and restores stamina in seconds by just eating food… he’s just has a unnatural body that regens faster and one of those was his tooth

Milk >>>>>>>>>> Senzu Beans
Welcome to the One piece World. PTS Zoro lost 10Ton of blood in almost every fight he's in. Sanji turns weirdos into handsome Squidwards. Usopp survived a 10ton bat straight to his face, while constantly and consistently stated to be just your average human. Out of all things you question that?

a) Chakra =/= Haki

Aight, time for a lecture. For clarification: Robin explicitly states that Busoshoku Haki only allows you to touch/harm the true body of a Logia's user, but doesn't prevent them from using their abilities (Make sure to remember that). Although, you can protect yourself from most elemental abilities such as Fire. Depending on your Haki let's say Busoshoku Haki level 2 -- Hardening; you can resist the effects of a Devil fruit's user (depending on whose Haki's stronger) only if you are actively enabling Busoshoku haki to coat yourself with it. Haki wasn't solely introduced to negate "Devil fruits", it allows you to touch the nigh-invincible Logia users and enhancing both your offensive and defensive capabilities, meaning, if Haki doesn't negate regen someone like Marco would still be able to regen. Since we've established before Haki user A can't negate the effects of a Devil fruit's user such as Self-healing, transmutation, Body-control (Touching = / = Negating), etc nor prevent them from using their abilities, in other words Marco still couldn't heal from the punch he received from Garp, despite the fact his blue flames are capable of healing other people, including his true body, unlike a logia, Marco regens stems from his true body.

Most people most likely doesn't know how Marco's regen works, i'll just copypaste the explanation from the OP Wiki: "Marco can freely create his Blue Flames of Resurrection" from any part of his body, even without actually transforming, and they always cover him while transformed. These phoenix flames are stronger than normal fire and possess tremendous healing properties; while shrouded in the flames, Marco can rapidly self-regenerate from nigh any physical damage he receives, like a phoenix being reborn. It is noted, or at least implied, that no matter what injury he is dealt, he can recover by flame (even injures that he suffered while his powers are nullified). Such immense power of recovery allows Marco to ward off extremely potent attacks with little issue, like Kizaru's volley of light bullets or even Akainu's magma punch. Marco can also share his healing flames with others, allowing him to mend them as well, even multiple individuals at once. However, his flames are less effective on anyone other than himself."

Last edited:
Marco doesn't regen blue flames he regens his true body which speeds up your natural healing capabilities
4.jpeg

Also one last thing I want to mention. This wiki doesn't even split up Mid Regen. Devil fruit Negation doesn't make sense, because we have seen Haki users' Busoshoku Haki working on a non-DF user -- Prometheus.
When did Buso work on Prometheus? It was explicitly shown by Luffy that Buso doesn't work on him

When did Buso work on Prometheus? It was explicitly shown by Luffy that Buso doesn't work on him
Perhaps, i may be misremembering this fight. But it has most likely something to do that Prometheus is not just an Elemental being like this (Immaterial.). It also makes sense in context when Luffy said "even my Busoshoku doesn't work on him" ( when it normally works on Elemental beings").

Back