• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Yes... In his dream
Teach being the one who inherited Xebec's will, has the super common power of using 2 DFs and possibly more in the future + their awakening + whatever else Oda wants to give him, if Xebec has hype then Teach has potential to be above the normal power ceiling of the verse.

The only thing canon to One Piece is the manga itself (and databooks and vive cards). Nothing else sadly.

One Piece can't buff itself with movies (looking at you MHA, Bleach, Fairy Tail to an extent, and Naruto.)

Teach being the one who inherited Xebec's will, has the super common power of using 2 DFs and possibly more in the future + their awakening + whatever else Oda wants to give him, if Xebec has hype then Teach has potential to be above the normal power ceiling of the verse.
None of that really matter if he doesn’t have very strong haki… but I can see where your coming from

I think there are enough implications that Teach has some proficiency with haki, and it wouldn't be surprising if he ends have being highly proficient in using it when we see him fight in the future (though it equally won't be surprising if he's not nearly as good at using haki as the other Yonko).

It would be interesting to see which direction Oda takes it. We still don't really know if he has Conqueror's, though with how his is going, it's likely that he has one. Do we see him using Conqueror's as a coating, like Kaido and Big Mom? Or has he not mastered it, and he would rely on his fruits instead?

Last edited:
I think there are enough implications that Teach has some proficiency with haki, and it wouldn't be surprising if he ends have being highly proficient in using it when we see him fight in the future (though it equally won't be surprising if he's not nearly as good at using haki as the other Yonko).
He already has better Kenbu feats than Kaido.

What other Kenbu feats do Teach have aside from that time sensing Luffy's Haki?
That would be sensing Luffy's conquerors haki since that's what he used in marineford and rayleigh himself saying that's the only one he has or can use.

Also this isn't correct... Inept Observation and Conqueror's Haki user that wasn't from Luffy but from either Mihawk's fear manipulation or Mihawk having such good mastery over obs haki that it can influence others.... 🤔actually Eminiteable said you could put obs haki on swords 🤔 then what I'm saying makes even more sense if I remember correctly 🐵

He is an Yonkou, he will probably have high level haki, but if he doesn't have some really broken powers then he will be an "easy fight" and that would be a problem.
I think it would be interesting if Teach was primarily a Devil Fruit fighter than a Haki fighter.

uh man that's fine but goku with haki and df what he do
When it comes to DF's Goku would probably be okay with getting them and using them as long as they only enhance his fighting capabilities although he probably wouldn't enjoy it too much since it's not his own natural power. So Sugar and Law's for example are abilities that are pure hax and one shot their opponents so Goku wouldn't like them at all since he wants to have a good fight, not just win.

He would be okay with having most of any Zoan's (the Phoenix fruit maybe not cause of it's regeneration), he would be fine with Logia's for the most part except for their intangibility (he might consider it cheating and wouldn't use it in battle unless the stakes are really high), and for Paramecia's...honestly probably only a couple he would be okay with (the non haxy or weird one's). He would be annoyed at the fact he can't swim anymore, but as long as he can fly, he would be fine.

uh man that's fine but goku with haki and df what he do
Goku would be much more accepting of Haki than DF's since it's a power that comes from within that one can learn (unless it's conquerors in which case you have to be born with it). He would probably learn any form of Haki that he could as they would enhance his combat capabilities in a natural way, like make his UI better with CoO (Observation) to make him an unhittable god and to enhance his defence and offense overall with CoA (Armament). If Goku had CoC (Conquerors) he would probably use it as a sort of tester against an opponent to see if they're worth fighting against.

Goku would be much more accepting of Haki than DF's since it's a power that comes from within that one can learn (unless it's conquerors in which case you have to be born with it). He would probably learn any form of Haki that he could as they would enhance his combat capabilities in a natural way, like make his UI better with CoO (Observation) to make him an unhittable god and to enhance his defence and offense overall with CoA (Armament). If Goku had CoC (Conquerors) he would probably use it as a sort of tester against an opponent to see if they're worth fighting against.
Haki also makes everything fair since it blocks hax devil fruit abilities like law and suger... So he would like it alot

Sun Wukong mythical Zoan? 🐵 there already is Buddha 🤷‍♂️
addeca3588aa8237a7725e10c0b1142e.jpg
Wukong_Appearance.jpg

That would actually be soo cool Zoan fruit... And it makes sense with the Buddha stuff

Last edited:
Upon his return to the mountain, he demonstrates the new weapon to his monkey tribe and draws the attention of other beastly powers, who seek to ally with him. He forms a fraternity with the Bull Demon King (牛魔王), the Saurian Demon King (蛟魔王), the Single-horned Demon King (单角魔王), the Roc Demon King (鵬魔王), the Lion Spirit King (獅狔王), the Macaque Spirit King (獼猴王) and the snub-nosed monkey Spirit King (禺狨王).

The Monkey King, now sentenced to death for extorting the Dragon Kings, then defies Hell's attempt to collect his soul. He wipes his name out of the Book of Life and Death, a collection of books claimed to have every name of every mortal alive and the ability to manipulate lifespan, along with the names of all monkeys known to him. The Dragon Kings and the Kings of Hell report him once again to the Jade Emperor.[4] The heavenly army uses everything, even trying to erase him from existence altogether, but ultimately fail.

Literally describes bits of Wano and Whole Cake island 😅

Many things like shape-shifting, fire manipulation I think, the pole, the cloud, controlling dragons 🤔 the more I talk about sun wukong the more it makes sense in the series 😅 and alot more
Normally I would be against so many different things for one DF, but it's a) a mythical Zoan, and b) Kaido also has a bunch of different powers from his DF alone so I guess it's fair.

But to make it slightly balanced the fruit would probably have only Sun Wukong's most iconic abilities.

Normally I would be against so many different things for one DF, but it's a) a mythical Zoan, and b) Kaido also has a bunch of different powers from his DF alone so I guess it's fair.

But to make it slightly balanced the fruit would probably have only Sun Wukong's most iconic abilities.
Yee it would be 1. Shape shifting (to literally any objects and creatures) 2. Pole and 3. The cloud... That makes the most sense tho I can see the fire manipulation

I mean it might be overpowered to some but some sort of immortality is needed since that literally was his beginning journey or his goal
Link (what he could do)

Back