• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree

but speed will get a revision so this wouldn't really change much I think...

I saw luffy gear 2nd doding it... Didn't see his combat speed attacking 2nd gear luffy 🤔
tho he could easily react to gear 2nd
7.jpg

Who can move to fast for obs haki users
5.jpg

Last edited:
So your telling me obs haki users and who we're directly looking at him got caught off guard 😑
17.jpg
18.jpg
It literally goes blackbeard asking if he is Magellan and Magellan asks Blackbeard the same question and then he suddenly attacks them. Having obs haki is irrelevant they were caught completely off guard

How does that prove they were ready to fight. It proves Magellan was ready not Blackbeard and his crew
They can literally see him dripping... What your saying makes no sense...

And the distance is to big to be off guard...
17.jpg

That's not even close being Massively Hypersonic+ vs Relativistic+ with that distance they are easily comparable
And luffy who can dodge Magellan's poison with gear 2nd can hit black beard...
5.jpg

They can literally see him dripping... What your saying makes no sense...

And the distance is to big to be off guard...
17.jpg

That's not even close being Massively Hypersonic+ vs Relativistic+ with that distance they are easily comparable
Uhh no what this makes zero sense.

Characters are constantly caught off guard in anime and manga even when up close. And blackbeard is not even looking to fight. The distance being to big against a group of individuals not looking or expecting a fight is irrelevant

Uhh no what this makes zero sense.

Characters are constantly caught off guard in anime and manga even when up close. And blackbeard is not even looking to fight. The distance being to big against a group of individuals not looking or expecting a fight is irrelevant
Black beard knows who Magellan is... Literally saying zehahaha are you Magellan!? And Magellan says Blackbeard? And then blackbeard said indeed!!! since blackbeard knows Magellan is a warden which he would expect him to attack and put him in a cell

Black beard knows who Magellan is... Literally saying zehahaha are you Magellan!? And Magellan says Blackbeard? And then blackbeard said indeed!!! since blackbeard knows Magellan is a warden which he would expect him to attack and put him in a cell
Him knowing Magellan does not mean he went in with the expectation of Magellan wanting to fight immediately and expect him to attack immediately. And if we look at literally all of blackbeards fights besides the pne against what is left of the whitebeard pirates he talks a good amount before fighting. As we can see from this interaction before Magellan attacked he was gonna talk once again.

Him knowing Magellan does not mean he went in with the expectation of Magellan wanting to fight immediately and expect him to attack immediately.
He is literally in a Prison and the warden is in front of him... BlackBeard himself said indeed knowing he was going to attack

He is literally in a Prison and the warden is in front of him... BlackBeard himself said indeed knowing he was going to attack
Idk how you get blackbeard answering Magellan as him prepared to fight him. That does not prove he is ready to fight him and neither does him being in his prison proves he is prepared to fight

Idk how you get blackbeard answering Magellan as him prepared to fight him. That does not prove he is ready to fight him and neither does him being in his prison proves he is prepared to fight
You won't be spared

well I won't argue with you because even if a find a statement that blackbeard was trying to challenge him or something you'd still make more excuses.

You won't be spared

well I won't argue with you because even if a find a statement that black beard was trying to challenge him or something you'd make more excuses.
No i won't because you have no evidence for what you are saying. Your excuse for blackbeard not being off guard is him knowing Magellan and being in the prison which proves nothing. You actually need to prove he was ready to fight which you have yet to do.

No i won't because you have no evidence for what you are saying. Your excuse for blackbeard not being off guard is him knowing Magellan and being in the prison which proves nothing. You actually need to prove he was ready to fight which you have yet to do.
You have no proof in blackbeard being off guard when they are looking at each other and blackbeard was only looking and wanting to fight... Literally challenging everyone

You have no proof in blackbeard being off guard when they are looking at each other and blackbeard was only looking and wanting to fight... Literally challenging everyone
Your only evidence is him knowing who Magellan is and being in his prison. That is not evidence at all. While I gave actual evidence you know literally every time blackbeard gets into a fight he talks a good amount before fighting. You have yet to prove anything

Disagree hard, Pre-Timeskip Luffy scaling to Pre-Timeskip Blackbeard of all people its just wrong.

At best i can see Magellan scaling, but then the scaling between him and Luffy its put into question.

It don't make sense of Pre-Timeskip Luffy to somehwo have speeds comparable to Marco, a Top Yonko Commander.

Disagree hard, Pre-Timeskip Luffy scaling to Pre-Timeskip Blackbeard of all people its just wrong.

At best i can see Magellan scaling, but then the scaling between him and Luffy its put into question.

It don't make sense of Pre-Timeskip Luffy to somehwo have speeds comparable to Marco, a Top Yonko Commander.
I believe tempest said in a crt for ace jozu and vista that all scalling for luffy to god tiers in marineford is to be considered outliers

Well... The verse is f'ed and will always be f'ed... Because of humans like that

Last edited:
off guard? in coming to Impeldown is to find the Crew and defeat the vice Chief Warden. You guys think that he's off guard is really stupid in my opinion. How can a thief enter your house and have a fight with your brother and you confront the thief and then he doesn't defend himself or prepare to fight? what a stupid argument.

He can dodged several attacks from Mihawk tho. It would be not makes sense if mhs+ could easly dodge relativistic+ combat speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back