• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1060: "Luffy's Dream" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AYE YO
Screen_Shot_2022-09-15_at_12.53.42_AM.png

WHAT THE HELL???
Dannnnnnmmmnn

this has heavy implication behind it
Screenshot_16.png

If the surveillance divison knew someone was the "King of the world" Imu likely would have nuked the WG out of the earth too. If that's Imu talking in the nuke page they're super cocky, knowing the kingdom won't tell anyone because-- well, they're about to stop existing basically.

Last edited:
Operation Utopia
Keeping your role as supreme leader known only to a select few people✅
Owning massive miltary power✅
Having the kings & goverment under your control✅
Making people belive your lies✅
Possessing an island-busting Ancient Weapon✅
What if this is some layered mission impossible plan where the Rev army and Sabo knew he would get nuked eventually so they had him spill their secret as he " died", and while the nuke was coming he already flew away from the island or some thing? I may not be explaining it greatly but hear me out: I'm pretty sure they have untrackable snails, and someone even pointed that out either on this site or in Worstgen, it's suspicious that they used trackable snails and had Sabo talk about a highly classified and guarded secret on an island the WG would have definitely been watching like a hawk. I don't know what they'd get out of that prank because don't get me wrong it's still VERY dangerous for Sabo if he actually was on that island and besides all they'd do is make the WG bomb an island that basically wasn't even their's anymore. Then again the Rev army seems quite smart so the plan is probably more complex than that.

If the surveillance divison knew someone was the "King of the world" Imu likely would have nuked the WG out of the earth too. If that's Imu talking in the nuke page they're super cocky, knowing the kingdom won't tell anyone because-- well, they're about to stop existing basically.
It was the marines they know who imu is, now. Akainu already had speculations.

Why do I feel like it is something crazy like "I want to sail in space"? Something that wouldn't even make sense considering how much ocean there is to explore in One Piece already.
"yeah so me luffy I want to travel into my favorite cartoon show for my training so I can train with fellow cartoon users" 2D5Y Coming soon on disney channel.

Hi i'm Monkey D luffy and you're watching disney channel
One Piece' Goes Disney With Super Cute Mickey Mouse Anniversary Homage

I think Luffy's dream is going to be something a bit bigger than just hosting a global party. Or maybe there's something added to it, like hosting it at Laugh tale specifically. I think breaking the barrier that separates all the seas is going to be a part of it. Not only would this end the relative isolation of the One Piece world, but it would also make it very hard for the world government to maintain the level of control that they have right now, and it would help reunite Laboon with his pack

Notice the transponder snail, on Sabo's end, is still buzzing a bit. This means it might not have been destroyed or destroyed completely. Wonder why or how..
Edit: Zoro haters boutta mald till their ass hairs fall out when they realize he cut water in half

Did anyone calc the feat for fun?
it's a large island/ small country feat, whoever was talking (possibly imu) referred to it as a country. It's clearly not a large country or continent or anything but still a small country. Granted we dont actually know for sure if it can do more damage than that...what if he can destroy the red line or sumn with that. I'm not saying he can but what if he does? but at least we have a starting point to work with. Large island / small country. I know because i live on a small country in the Caribbean which persons from much larger countries would refer to us as small countries and/or islands.

it's a large island/ small country feat, whoever was talking (possibly imu) referred to it as a country. It's clearly not a large country or continent or anything but still a small country. Granted we dont actually know for sure if it can do more damage than that...what if he can destroy the red line or sumn with that. I'm not saying he can but what if he does? but at least we have a starting point to work with. Large island / small country. I know because i live on a small country in the Caribbean which persons from much larger countries would refer to us as small countries and/or islands.
probably small country level. There's several mountains there and stuff, and that shit was all straight up vaporized.
Pretty sure the dome of energy itself would have a higher yield than the feat as well since it's spherical and we don't see the whole thing under water

Someone above said it looks country sized from the manga/anime shots and mountain range distance

Its crazy because, "the island never existed". What if that's what happened to pirate valley
It genuinely might have. That means Im not only existed back then too, but took Rocks' actions so seriously that he resorted to the nuking.
Assuming Rocks didn't know Im themself sat on the throne, which seems to be the greatest offense in Sabo's case

It genuinely might have. That means Im not only existed back then too, but took Rocks' actions so seriously that he resorted to the nuking.
Assuming Rocks didn't know Im themself sat on the throne, which seems to be the greatest offense in Sabo's case
But what if rocks knew imu sat at the throne and both garp and roger knew too but rocks was taken out since he was planning to tell everyone. Which both garp and roger knew would wreck havoc on the entire world. Bro that don't even seem like a nuke but a genuine erasing type of attack.

Imu is so chad, bro wrote an x on an island before destroying it.
What's scary is how fast it happened.
Between hearing it's Lulucia, taking 2 steps and drawing an X, the people of the country were ALREADY seeing a shadow looming over the island. Whatever that thing is be it Uranus or Im's power, it's F A S T

What's scary is how fast it happened.
Between hearing it's Lulucia, taking 2 steps and drawing an X, the people of the country were ALREADY seeing a shadow looming over the island. Whatever that thing is be it Uranus or Im's power, it's F A S T
That can't be uranus thats physically impossible. The way that thing appeared the moment he crossed it out. AND HOW PERCISE THE LOCATION WAS? That's not right. This person imu might literally be in control of the universe itself. Bro knew and heard everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back