• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain’t no way they just said that to Kizaru 😅 lowkey disrespectful

And would like to see who/how he attacks them with a baseball bat 🤔

Reading is a skill......
comprehension is even a better skill....

I guess saying ain't no way they are trying to comfort kizaru is better for you? Or ain't no way they doing that to kizaru

I was assuming they said stuff to try and comfort kizaru, which is lowkey disrespectful and why kizaru wasn't having it
Let's just say he doesn't swing with his arms.
👁️👁️👁️👁️
👄

Full Summary
GJJk_3RW0AAB3hX

Not the same. Lucci is in awakened mode even if he is unable to move, and he both goes down and back into human mode after Jinbe’s attack.
You're acting like base Luffy isn't 5-C either. Also we don't know if Lucci was in his awakened form or not.

Yeah the Gorosei are cracked AF, Haki ain't working on em.

Damn...so these were Joyboy's opps huh?...the Void Century battles must have been otherworldly.

Bro, from the sounds of it Lucci was practically dead on his feet.

And Fish-Man Karate has some dura negating capabilities via the water shockwaves.
Yeah, the spoilers made it very clear that Jinbe attacked an already defeated Lucci. Jinbe will reach 5C or whatever rating the God Tiers will be by then, but not because of this.

So Warcury now has the no. 1 haki feat in the story? Shanks fans aren't going to like this.

And FINALLY the robot fully wakes up and obviously knows Joy Boy since "Joy Boy" Luffy's energy was what revived it.

At least I got my wish that chapter didn't end with "The truth of the world is..." and "To Be Continued"

Is Lucci starting a redemption arc? If he gets one and Kizaru doesn't, I'm gonna laugh so hard. Maybe he's just a dick that has one friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back