• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1110

Black lightning streaks in the panel showing the attack and the following one showing (what appears to be) Lucci losing consciousness
That's normal Buso Lightning

and Zoro just knocks people out sometimes, that's how dealing damage works.

I mean we know Zoro's special attacks are bonkers. There's a reason his first post timeskip key has 6-B special attacks.

20240315_205937.jpg

im not gonna lie, but i think yall need to understand that there is literally no point to go on about the black lightning stuff and conq and acoc, because oda is just not interested about being clear on whats what the way everyone keeps debating over it
Tempest actually liked this comment 🙉 ain't no way

I see the point but oda still gives distinguishes from one another... It's just difficult for people too notice/understand 😴

Not everything is simple... This is one piece where everything is complex to such a degree it resemble real life in a way 🙈

And to be fair, if we separate Zoro's ratings between Buso and CoC coating, then the distinguishment needs to be made for the page (basically we need to decide if this falls under Buso or for CoC coating). Of course this only matters if we separate them the two amps in the page.

I personally don't care if it was normal armament or Conquerors story wise, this is still meant to be an impressive thing for Zoro and it's dope. It only really matters for power scaling.

Just wish that Oda used the black lightning more sparingly...

We got a chapter where we see Zoro for literally half of a double panel'd page and we got the showings of the hypest goons of the past 25 years in One Piece all invading an island together and all yall are worried about are Lucci and Zoro

We got a chapter where we see Zoro for literally half of a double panel'd page and we got the showings of the hypest goons of the past 25 years in One Piece all invading an island together and all yall are worried about are Lucci and Zoro
Look, give us Zorotards just a little bit of screen time, and we'll make the chapter all about Zoro 😈.

But nah I've been seeing people sleeping on my boy's Dory and Brogy, the goats are God tier, simple as that!

I hope Luffy goes Gigant again and stands shoulder to shoulder with them.

Dory and Brogy having to team up to do what they did in one hit is so cool for Kumabros, and them being able to do it is really cool for Giant Warrior fans.

Smh typical One Piece Scaling fans, i thought we'll discussing about the Gorosei but no, Zoro and Lucci stupid goonery over scaling is the top priority >:v

So what do you all think the powers are from? Fruits or Devils?
it's fruits...

Thinking otherwise is too much of a stretch... Wow, all the devils/demons have zoan type awakenings and have the same transformation types? 😱 no way!!!

I agree that it's probably Zoans, but if it isn't, you're gonna look like a fool.
Nah... It should be some type of myth human/snake/boar zoan or a different new type if mythical zoan that's like mythical yokai zoan 🤔... Idk

Since it's stated they felt an unearthly type of presence and we having someone seemingly using brook freezing type slash which is from the underworld (something that actually exists within op; It allows the separation of the soul from the physical body, enabling independent action, imbuing attacks with soul energy, and even reproducing the frigid atmosphere of the underworld in the mortal world.) so it's zoan types for those in the underworld... Or they could be a completely new class of zoan that's more rare than mythical 🤔 but we'll see 🙈

Mythical = creatures that don't fully exist, otherworldly = creatures not of this planet/world 🤔

Last edited:
Nah... It should be some type of myth human/snake/boar zoan or a different new type if mythical zoan that's like mythical yokai zoan 🤔... Idk

Since it's stated they felt an unearthly type of presence and we having someone seemingly using brook freezing type slash which is from the underworld (something that actually exists within op) so it's zoan types for those in the underworld... Or they could be a completely new class of zoan that's more rare than mythical 🤔 but we'll see 🙈

Mythical = creatures that don't fully exist, otherworldly = creatures not of this planet/world 🤔
Nah, I think they have special versions of the Ox, Horse?, Bird, Pig?, and Worm? Zoans.

Nah, I think they have special versions of the Ox, Horse?, Bird, Pig?, and Worm? Zoans.
Could be... Tho the underworld/souls should definitely be explored more in op

We even saw zoro and grim reaper right...? Or was it not actually a grim reaper? Do we know? Or did it just disappear or something?

No other awakened people have both awakened full zoan and hybrid forms.
hmm... That's true 🤔 tho they still have human forms... So what, all of them have actually human fruit...?

Like someone like chopper can't fully turn to human even tho he has th... Actually maybe if he awakens he'll turn more human? 🤔
a substance eating a zoan fruit for example still has it's base style/look same with luffy and his awakening

I guess having the power to disguise as humans can be a power they have learnt or something... But seems too much of a stretch still to be non humans to me

Back