• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1060: "Luffy's Dream" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Link to Official Release:

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers will be discussed in this thread. try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
Imu has ******* uranus

Deadass noscoped Sabo in Lulucia which is in Paradise all the way from the red line??

FcZFv2rWQAAjnM0

So Imu's plan was to try and streamsnipe Sabo while he was on a WG island? Not TOO intelligent but I think we should wait and see just why he's doing this.

Waiting for this to be confirmed “not pluton” and y’all look dumb
Hey I ain't pluton dumb
I said uranus. That thing flies, forms clouds and apparently uses lightning-- (if it's the same object) all sky god sounding things

It could be the object is just a gigantic raigo-like nuke too

Y'all are dumb. That's clearly just the alien from Nope.
That alien was aesthetically pleasing tbh.
So Imu's plan was to try and streamsnipe Sabo while he was on a WG island? Not TOO intelligent but I think we should wait and see just why he's doing this.
Lulucia is currently Revolutionary affiliated I think. It's the same island Betty, Karasu and the others saved during the reverie

Waiting for this to be confirmed “not pluton” and y’all look dumb
I meant Uranus lol.

Hey I ain't pluton dumb
I said uranus. That thing flies, forms clouds and apparently uses lightning-- (if it's the same object) all sky god sounding things

It could be the object is just a gigantic raigo-like nuke too
yeah it's really weird, wonder if Oda will ever remember it's existence should it not be Uranus.

This did make me think. If Enel and skypiea are just a smaller scale version of Im and the endgame, maybe Im has the upgraded version of Goro Goro.
Lightning< Storms
We know now that fruits can be more than just 'elemets' and can be entire environmets (like Greenbull being forests), so why not storms too? Im could've been the one that sunk God Valley too after Rocks went ham there to erase him and that island altogether.

Either way, Im bringing dark clouds is perfect since they're basically another candidate for drowning the world in darkness (covering the sun). Gives Luffy more than one thematic endgame boss to deal with outside of BB.

Finally, time for Bonney to shine!
Also i'm unsure if it's Enel or Uranus that destroyed Lulucia Kingdom, so i'll wait for the raw scans

I do not see any direct mentions of Enel and him working for Imu to destroy entire countries now, but I suppose that the spoiler descriptions seem to fit with that he has gained control over an ancient weapon during his travels to the moons of the One Piece world.

It'd be hilarious if Im controls the Moon Enel is on (Uranus) and Enel is forced back into the story because Im literally gave him no other choice by dragging the moon closer to nuke a country

what do you think about Luffy's dream

Luffy really admires Roger, maybe he wants to beheaded like Roger
And in the Louge Town arc, when he wanted to behead the buggy he just smiled and wasn't afraid/worried at all. His dream, which he often said was to become a pirate, didn't come true. Because his real dream is to die like roger..

cr fb timeline

And in the Louge Town arc, when he wanted to behead the buggy he just smiled and wasn't afraid/worried at all. His dream, which he often said was to become a pirate, didn't come true. Because his real dream is to die like roger..

cr fb timeline
So Luffy's dream is like kaido's, to die a glorious death?
That ain't something that'd make the straw hats laugh though. And it feels out of left field that Luffy's dream goes from freedom related to wanting to die

Why do I feel like it is something crazy like "I want to sail in space"? Something that wouldn't even make sense considering how much ocean there is to explore in One Piece already.

I think that Luffy's dream is a world of freedom from oppression for all children and regular people. It is what he has been fighting for non-stop if we pay attention. Also, remember what he told Kaido during their fight.

He just doesn't want to be glorified as a hero, both because he doesn't like to be tied down by attention/gratitude and because he doesn't want others to grow dependent on him to constantly save the day.

Its definitely 100% Uranus maybe imu has access to Uranus now as we have not seen any thing about that from Oda as of yet and we're so late going into endgame has to be Uranus there's a 25% chance i'll say its possible its a devil fruit imu has and 75% chance its the ancient weapon Uranus.

cr fb timeline
Some people say it's gonna be something like he wants to have a worldwide feast with everyone or something lol that or he wants to save the world from the world government are popular theories

Being in Lulucia must suck right about now
FcmHoBVaUAUSc49

This could be the first time we see a nation of innocents vaporized out of existence in real time I think. That shit's dark
Yes, agreed. Imu may be even more evil than Kaido and Blackbeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back