• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1060: "Luffy's Dream" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn- Sabo surviving that because but the entire kingdom and it's citizens getting annihilated out of existence is gonna be on his shoulders for a while. Im wouldn't have nuked Lulucia if Sabo wasn't there after all

But, Im clearly knows Sabo has the fire fruit, unless he literally lives under a rock, so why wouldn't he have something on the weapon like sea stone to negate him when he tries to crush him?

Honestly Shirahoshi is kind of a lame weapon. Everyone and their mother can beat a Sea King now, so how is she useful? She'd just be a quite mild distraction at best.

Honestly Shirahoshi is kind of a lame weapon. Everyone and their mother can beat a Sea King now, so how is she useful? She'd just be a quite mild distraction at best.
Ancient weapons don't account for battle power. Shirahoshi as an ancient weapon can sink entire countries in moments. The WG likely doesn't classify whether or not you can beat an ancient weapon as much as they classify it based on its danger to nations. Y'know- for upholding balance reasons

Because she can sink every single island in the world with a whistle.

The fact that you're thinking of who can beat a single sea king shows where your head lies

AYE YO
Screen_Shot_2022-09-15_at_12.53.42_AM.png

WHAT THE HELL???

Not saying this sphere is Pluton, but I think that'd be a better fit than just some monstrously overpowered version of the Marine's vessels.

Imagine a practically indestructible sphere capable of obliterating islands.

That makes more sense than what I had in mind (a big, Crocodile-esque cannon ball falling from the sky).

Going off of translations, that's what Im and the Gorosei do to wipe things from history. Literally told the department of communications that Lulusia never existed.

Going off of translations, that's what Im and the Gorosei do to wipe things from history. Literally told the department of communications that Lulusia never existed.
Damn ... That's Orwellian as f*ck. In (the dystopic novel) 1984, the people who fall out of favor with the government are "vaporized" - i.e. likely killed (the novel actually doesn't clarify if the people are, in fact, killed) and then meticulously written out of history entirely. The main character of the novel is a person who does this historical revision

PS: Just realized this is exactly what happens in Dressrosa to the people turned into toys

Damn ... That's Orwellian as f*ck. In (the dystopic novel) 1984, the people who fall out of favor with the government are "vaporized" - i.e. likely killed (the novel actually doesn't clarify if the people are, in fact, killed) and then meticulously written out of history entirely. The main character of the novel is a person who does this historical revision

PS: Just realized this is exactly what happens in Dressrosa to the people turned into toys
And there it is, the 1984 reference. Been waiting for someone to say this on this forum for a long time.

AYE YO
Screen_Shot_2022-09-15_at_12.53.42_AM.png

WHAT THE HELL???
the island doesnt seem to be that big but i'm not too entirely sure about the actual size of it does anyone here have an image and/or size calc of how big the island was before? but its still a huge feat cause even for a small island that's still a huge ass explosion....its similar to a tailed beast bomb from naruto i'd say

the island doesnt seem to be that big but i'm not too entirely sure about the actual size of it does anyone here have an image and/or size calc of how big the island was before? but its still a huge feat cause even for a small island that's still a huge ass explosion....its similar to a tailed beast bomb from naruto i'd say
These are the best shots we got from anime/manga during the reverie arc.
Royaume_de_Lulushia_Manga_Infobox.webp

Royaume_de_Lulushia_Anime_Infobox.webp

Maybe 1060 will give us another view of it

that's a pretty large island imo you can see mountain ranges and FARRR away areas away from the shore and stuff in the back
Yep. The castle in the close background alone dwarves the buildings. And the far back mountain ranges seem enormous. It doesn't look like a small island at all.

yea then again a small island to me...is a large mountain....small country..large island..etc etc...but people see feats differently some people may see that as a small island

Yup, and 1984 was based on how people were treated in the Soviet Union and should serve as a consistent warning about how the totalitarian elites constantly work to control and enslave all of humanity.

For a modern example of what awaits us all if we do not get our acts together and stop with all of the engineered divide and conquer infighting, look at how the Chinese Communist Party (really the Chinese Capitalist Party) is treating the Chinese population at large, including over a thousand gulags.

I like and respect One Piece largely because it doesn't compromise about being genuinely dedicated to fighting for freedom and human dignity.

My apologies about the derailment. I consider this to be perhaps the most crucial ongoing issue of both our time and likely all of human history, so I couldn't keep quiet once somebody brought up the topic.

I hope that we can continue with a less serious discussion.

My theory for Luffy's dream currently is "I want to throw a party with everyone in the world". Something he might able to get away with organizing if he was acknowledged as the Pirate King, and would fit with Nami saying that his dream fits him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back