• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, as much as I believe in the gang, I don't know if they can hold off 5 Elders, a bunch of Vice Admirals, and the rest of these Marines and their battleships on their own.
Plus Kaku I guess, but he's bubble.
TBH, I can see them handle the vice admirals and the marines, the fact that luffy can somewhat stall some of the gorosei is also impressive. But I think the gorosei would turn the tides in their favor, unless for a conflicted man decided to die to repay his grievances..
Or if the Iron Giant is god-tier.

Monkeman wanted me to tell you all to look at all of Lucci's wounds. There's also an image but I'll send that later.

yo, when u compare jinbes interaction with big moms haki to marcus mars haki the difference is insane

look im not necessarily saying marcus mars>big mom but hey just ask jinbe

Jimbe felt Shanks haki also and only said it was strong hmmmmmm #noooticing
He said it was monstrous

GJTK0H0WoAAZgDJ.png

Sanji's travel speed when carrying Vegapunk is slow as hell. :cautious: He's been carrying him to the Giant's ship for around 4 minutes now and still only halfway there. (Though granted he did stop for a very quick chat with the giants)

Pull out some Soru moves Sanji.

Sanji's travel speed when carrying Vegapunk is slow as hell. :cautious: He's been carrying him to the Giant's ship for around 4 minutes now and still only halfway there. (Though granted he did stop for a very quick chat with the giants)

Pull out some Soru moves Sanji.
He's busy leading literally everyone else to the correct places. If not for him nobody would know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back