• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1110

hmm... That's true 🤔 tho they still have human forms... So what, all of them have actually human fruit...?

Like someone like chopper can't fully turn to human even tho he has th... Actually maybe if he awakens he'll turn more human? 🤔
a substance eating a zoan fruit for example still has it's base style/look same with luffy and his awakening

I guess having the power to disguise as humans can be a power they have learnt or something... But seems too much of a stretch still to be non humans to me
I think they're just the templates for devil fruits, probably having different forms they can switch into, or they have different model human forms that turn them into the reincarnation of themselves from the void century just like how luffy can turn into nika

All that lightning is confirmed to be a shit ton of haki in this chapter, and they have the darkest cloud sashes in contrast to Luffy's white one

I don't think they're humans, and if they are, i don't think their devil fruits are regular

1062-010.png

Could this also be a near hybrid type of luffy's Nika form? 😅 we need some more answer fr
and they have the darkest cloud sashes in contrast to Luffy's white one
Seems to be the same darkness, tho maybe with official color it could be different

Honestly, if the Gorosei are genuine devils, then maybe they have the power to transform themselves into a human form.

And since Marcus Mars has just reached the labophase, I guess Zoro, Jinbe, and the other Straw Hats (well, those who aren't too injured to fight 😡🤬) will face him.

Back