• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1060: "Luffy's Dream" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That can't be uranus thats physically impossible. The way that thing appeared the moment he crossed it out. AND HOW PERCISE THE LOCATION WAS? That's not right. This person imu might literally be in control of the universe itself. Bro knew and heard everything.
Ngl I'm in full on denial just because I want Uranus to be the moon Enel's on
But yeah, Im either has an ability that covers an insane distance in moments, or they sensed Sabo (or even had his presence locked on to ever since the throne seeing) and was already ready to nuke the island even before hearing it.

If it's the latter then mf has planetary range kenbun.... Which makes sense with the eyes- Mihawk's initial title was 'clairvoyant' because of the ringed eyes. High chance that was passed to Im instead

Im didn't do that in an instant, pretty sure this was the plan, the gorosei were talking about it in 908
Would they even know about Lulucia rebelling though? That happened during the reverie, so their resources weren't all focused on info gathering. The Great Cleansing probably had nothing to do with Lulucia. The only reason Im did that is because Sabo saw them in the throne room. Any other kingdom that he went to would've ended up the same

Ngl I'm in full on denial just because I want Uranus to be the moon Enel's on
But yeah, Im either has an ability that covers an insane distance in moments, or they sensed Sabo (or even had his presence locked on to ever since the throne seeing) and was already ready to nuke the island even before hearing it.

If it's the latter then mf has planetary range kenbun.... Which makes sense with the eyes- Mihawk's initial title was 'clairvoyant' because of the ringed eyes. High chance that was passed to Im instead
Fr, because I feel like uranus is a space weapon in the moon :D. Would be too clean if enel just pulled up on it with his little alien squad with a grin.

Fr, because I feel like uranus is a space weapon in the moon :D. Would be too clean if enel just pulled up on it with his little alien squad with a grin.
Everyone heard that damn bell except for Enel. That fight never ended lmao
It'd be far more threatening if Im's nuke was really just their power anyway, or the "national treasure" Doflamingo talked about. (Pretty sure he'd just say ancient weapon if it was that)

Everyone heard that damn bell except for Enel. That fight never ended lmao
It'd be far more threatening if Im's nuke was really just their power anyway, or the "national treasure" Doflamingo talked about. (Pretty sure he'd just say ancient weapon if it was that)
If enel isn't levitating when he comes back to earth than I don't want it.

If enel isn't levitating when he comes back to earth than I don't want it.
Plot twist. Luffy's secret dream being space piracy means Enel shows up, nukes a mf and then goes back to space.. and the gang follows him up there for another round of 'fighting god in the sky' like pre-ts.

Plot twist. Luffy's secret dream being space piracy means Enel shows up, nukes a mf and then goes back to space.. and the gang follows him up there for another round of 'fighting god in the sky' like pre-ts.
Wait a minute. That genius, but what if luffy just imagines enel pulling up and bro just pops up. And the one who actually destroyed luluisia kingdom was enel.

Wait Im drew a X on a map or something with Lulusia on it and it just f-cking evaporated? He might have a power like Vander Decken but better, where he can just pick a target and hurl something at them, in this case a giant fireball-like object capable of destroying a country in one fell swoop. I wonder if Zoro will get a chance to shine via some how cutting this beam, as some type of showcase that he's ready to fight Mihawk.

Wait Im drew a X on a map or something with Lulusia on it and it just f-cking evaporated? He might have a power like Vander Decken but better, where he can just pick a target and hurl something at them, in this case a giant fireball-like object capable of destroying a country in one fell swoop. I wonder if Zoro will get a chance to shine via some how cutting this beam, as some type of showcase that he's ready to fight Mihawk.
Im telling you this mf either has the earth god df, or is just a damn god at this point cause HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, Bro wrote on a damn fortnite map and told that island it never existed. Sabo can't be alive and if he is bro just might be the first anime character to tell the plot otherwise. Bro not only wrote on a piece of paper and had that entire country/island erase, but man's did that in a matter of seconds. Although I believe imu getting put in a body bag my bb.

Im telling you this mf either has the earth god df, or is just a damn god at this point cause HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, Bro wrote on a damn fortnite map and told that island it never existed. Sabo can't be alive and if he is bro just might be the first anime character to tell the plot otherwise. Bro not only wrote on a piece of paper and had that entire country/island erase, but man's did that in a matter of seconds. Although I believe imu getting put in a body bag my bb.
Blackbeard's gonna interfere in a really intense fight between Im and someone else, probably Luffy or one of his pals, and do a drive by on him like he did Whitebeard. It's his trademark technique, just pull up and blast someone with low hp and tbag their corpse.

Im telling you this mf either has the earth god df, or is just a damn god at this point cause HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, Bro wrote on a damn fortnite map and told that island it never existed
It could just be an orbital superweapon. Or perhaps, multiple orbital superweapons

Blackbeard's gonna interfere in a really intense fight between Im and someone else, probably Luffy or one of his pals, and do a drive by on him like he did Whitebeard. It's his trademark technique, just pull up and blast someone with low hp and tbag their corpse.
Blackbeard is that one guy who takes your kill and claims the loot was his in the first place.
The Evolution Of The Michael Jordan Crying Face Meme : The ...

Does Zoro finally die by the end of the series? ( This decision will make a majority of your fanbase manhunt you and put you on a stake if you say yes )
Because I am enjoy making zoro stans mad and I plan putting them in their place soon, Zoro is going to become zohoes soon. All the girls he was shown to have yeah those are actually man who was planning to butt **** him when hes asleep. But don't worry we're going to make akainu donut his cheeks too
Best Hip-Hop GIFs of All Time to Get Your Point Across on Social - XXL

Because I am enjoy making zoro stans mad and I plan putting them in their place soon, Zoro is going to become zohoes soon. All the girls he was shown to have yeah those are actually man who was planning to butt **** him when hes asleep. But don't worry we're going to make akainu donut his cheeks too
Best Hip-Hop GIFs of All Time to Get Your Point Across on Social - XXL
then Sabo pulls up and bends Akainu over ( no diffed a vice admiral so he should have no problem with someone who's 1 rank above that )

then Sabo pulls up and bends Akainu over ( no diffed a vice admiral so he should have no problem with someone who's 1 rank above that )
Canon because I am oda. If I say something It happens, thats why soon on vsbw luffy is gonna be called atts level. Short for Above The Tiering System.

Coby stans in shambles, not only did koby fail to kidnap someone but got kidnapped himself. Now bros gonna be turned in to buggy for his own public execution
Holding Laugh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Blackbeard when he sees Koby on Amazon Lily ( he can use him to lure an admiral and yank their fruit and soul )

Damn what drugs you guys use to the point of pretending as Oda.....Guess i'm Oda as well
What im saying why are these goons pretending to be me so much. What a hypocrite I thought you really was protecting my identity turns out its another stan

What im saying why are these goons pretending to be me so much. What a hypocrite I thought you really was protecting my identity turns out its another stan
You fool, we are just an hive-mind of one entity, you just become berserk and pretending to be the Goda wherehas we are the Goda

what if Im is celebrating Sabo's death and the destruction of Lulusia and he just hears repeated laughing for a few minutes before he gets set on fire and hears "April Fools"

You fool, we are just an hive-mind of one entity, you just become berserk and pretending to be the Goda wherehas we are the Goda
We all believe in false hope until finally that hope turns out to be despair and no one is there to save you.-OilyBigButtDaniel89

But if you close your eyes
Eh-eh-oh, eh-oh
Does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?
When I read this, I was inspired and I made a movie about it. I'll show you a couple of clips. Its based on how I felt while reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back