• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1058: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Haki", which is incorporated in swordsmanship
"Flame Sword", which is incorporated in swordsmanship

There is no more. That man is a swordsman.
Oda said that shit over a decade ago, then he said that Film Red will show how he really fights, and we see how he really fights, as a swordsman
Shanks: X, higher with A, far higher with B, even higher with C, (there probably being more who knows)

vs

Mihawk: X, higher with A

Shanks is a lesser swordsman with higher strength from what we've been given so far.
Mihawk is a greater swordsman with lesser strength.

We found out hes a fire sword user lets goo
IMG_7859.jpg

I don't even see why it's such a big deal. It makes perfect sense.

The scabbards, Zoro, Law, Kid (not a swordsman, but scaling's a thing), etc can all damage Big Mom and Kaido if they concentrate their attacks enough and work in unison.

Mihawk is above all of them and probably has more advanced CoA.

You would think somebody with the title "World's Worst Criminal" would have a 10 billion or higher bounty, but since even Whitebeard, Roger, or any of the other Yonkos couldn't even reach that high, I'm just keeping my expectations low at this point.

Looks like mr L had to bust out diable jambe against no haki, one sword Zoro 💀☠️
In other news Nami haz cockerors haki11?!/1!?1/!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back