• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1058: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe it will motivate Sanji to actually train to get stronger, rather than having to rely on convenient power-ups.

Well, his Germa cyborg enhancements powered him up recently. Before that happened, he was barely able to handle Page One.

Well, I may misremember, but at the very least he was outmatched by King, and was greatly powered up by his enhancements activating.

Then this goes for virtually every strawhat other than Luffy.

Zoro got a magic sword that forcefully trains his haki and amps him greatly
Nami got a Yonkou weapon that allows her to fight with top tiers
Chopper uses Caesar's science to make his strongest form last 3x longer
Zoro and Luffy have legitimately been shown to train hard. If Sanji wants to keep up with them, he should do the same, not use the same standards as Nami.

I really want a yonko lvl Sanji soon...

Maybe he'll be a secret Lunarian because of judge's experiments.

Zoro and Luffy have legitimately been shown to train hard. If Sanji wants to keep up with them, he should do the same, not use the same standards as Nami.
Sanji does train. You not realizing that is shown in what you're saying right now.

Comparing Zoro and Luffy is like comparing Captain Kuro from Usopp's island and Katakuri. It's disrespectful to Luffy to even imply that they're close. Luffy with no devil fruit and no advnaced conqueror's haki likely beats Zoro.

Sanji does train. You not realizing that is shown in what you're saying right now.

Comparing Zoro and Luffy is like comparing Captain Kuro from Usopp's island and Katakuri. It's disrespectful to Luffy to even imply that they're close. Luffy with no devil fruit and no advnaced conqueror's haki likely beats Zoro.
Did you just downplay Zoro in a place with Zoro wankers? I'll build your casket for you.

dude no

You went too far🗿

Luffy with no devil fruit and no advnaced conqueror's haki likely beats Zoro.
gnow4jyzqpb31.jpg

Luffy with no devil fruit or haki beating zoro is ehh, but Luffy with no arms or eyes and haki would destroy Zoro. Dont compare losers (Zoro) to goats (Sanji and Luffy)

Luffy with no devil fruit or haki beating zoro is ehh, but Luffy with no arms or eyes and haki would destroy Zoro. Dont compare losers (Zoro) to goats (Sanji and Luffy)
Luffy with only advanced armament no arms no eyes and half a brain is neg diffing Zoro.

Sanji got kicked out of the Monster Trio 🤣
Ehh its more like Luffy is the one that's no longer part of the monster trio. Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe are pretty much his commanders and the new monster trio with how close their bounties are. Luffy on the other hand is now a full on emperor with a bounty much higher than theirs so he really shouldn't be part of the monster trio anymore.

Kachon’s a mate, so he wasnt trolling me. Unless our comments were somehow trolling others despite obviously being us joking (partly)
This is like that apex legends jannie banning two guys for tbagging each other as a joke. Not saying ant is like a apex legends mod though, because he has an actual life as far as I know.

Us: Did you get it? (Yamato not joining Luffy's crew)
Kachon: Yes...
Us: What did it cost?
Kachon: Sanji being the lowest bounty than Jinbe, Zoro, and Luffy

Also Ant:

yosg1olpnfr81.jpg
I didn't intentionally provoke anybody though. I just made an honest observation.
Kachon’s a mate, so he wasnt trolling me. Unless our comments were somehow trolling others despite obviously being us joking (partly)
Okay. Noted.
This is like that apex legends jannie banning two guys for tbagging each other as a joke. Not saying ant is like a apex legends mod though, because he has an actual life as far as I know.
Well, I do have more of a real life nowadays, but not much time left for it outside of my work with this community.

I didn't intentionally provoke anybody though. I just made an honest observation.

Okay. Noted.

Well, I do have more of a real life nowadays, but not much time left for it outside of my work with this community.
Unintentional trolling is still trolling unfortunately 😔

The only trolling I see is twitter's "new monster trio"
From this point on the monster trio is Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji. Luffy's his own league, he doesn't count if we go by yonko line-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back