• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1055: "The New Era" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow didn't know characters use there powers. i thought they just did nothing.
The other guy didn't know what Aramaki actually did so I explained it. Quite simple. He was growing from the sapling and his old body was still in front of him burning.

No, lol. They can't regenerate if their body is completely evaporated, if their normal or elemental body are absolutely destroyed they have to move to another body or die. Just explained that. He was going to be burnt to a crisp so he dropped a sapling, transferred to that sapling, and left the burning body behind.
Who's them? The only One who can did it is GB. Another Logia is just regenarating his body from their Body part that still exist, GB is arguably can just do something like Pica.

As I said before GB Logia can only control what connected to his logia Body, meanwhile the small sprout is little bit far from his latest body, it's immo type 6 in my opinion.

So is somebody willing to create a good new profile page for Aramaki, or has it already been created of an acceptable quality?

No, lol. They can't regenerate if their body is completely evaporated, if their normal or elemental body are absolutely destroyed they have to move to another body or die. Just explained that. He was going to be burnt to a crisp so he dropped a sapling, transferred to that sapling, and left the burning body behind.
How even..
You realize he's BEEN growing forests since he walked on wano, right? Literally the entirety of the area he grew flowers/trees/grass in is his "body". He can regenerate from. Unless you vaporize hundreds of kilometers of land all at once. His true body was never in real danger. He's "solid" but his logia rules are the same as Kuzan's.

What will the Ap justification for Greenbull say?

Also, is Uta actually canon? If so, what about the actual film?

Uta case is might be similar with Shiki, they are canon characters but their movies aren't
But yes, that mean more Ado voive acting when Uta showed up in main story!
I mean, a lot of information said that Uta Isn't canon, but with Chapter 1055 and sillhouette that looks like Uta make her Canon, I refuse to belive that unless Oda nad his staff confirm it.

I can't see the second linked Twitter message. It seems to have been removed. What was it about?

Okay. Crocodile should be extremely outmatched though.

By the way, we still haven't seen any in-story exposition regarding that Crocodile may be transgendered from female to male at the hands of Ivankov.

Okay. Crocodile should be extremely outmatched though.

By the way, we still haven't seen any in-story exposition regarding that Crocodile may be transgendered from female to male at the hands of Ivankov.
I thought that theory is just a joke?

The f**k? Did Crocodile get back to prison to get another free power up during the timeskip?
It might just be hinting at some Mihawk action (more likely IMO) or some Crocodile action (less likely), and not necessarily Mihawk vs Crocodile specifically

This would be epic and something I have wanted to happen ever since the Warlord system was abolished
Next chapter would be Shicibukai or possibly world condition after Shicibukai abrogation and 2 Yonkos fall, with GB statment " outside world is in a mess" this would be story wise chapter.

Also new hint from YP

Next chapter would be Shicibukai or possibly world condition after Shicibukai abrogation and 2 Yonkos fall, with GB statment " outside world is in a mess" this would be story wise chapter.

Also new hint from YP

Aokiji is back

I can't see the image since I don't have a twitter account (the post itself is age restricted). Can someone link it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back