• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1055: "The New Era" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

No Break Next Week

Link to the Chapter: Here

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
I think chapter 1055 is going to vindicate all those who were in the camp of "King and Queen (but especially King) were heavily injured" because ... Aramaki got badly injured by a single blast breath from Momo

FB_IMG_1658836287069.jpg

Turns out GB wasn’t severely injured according to one of the WG spoilers. So some of the leakers could simply be admiral haters🤔(these leakers can’t be trusted now a days, they either exaggerate or str8 up lie lol)

So it seen like Shanks its actually still on Wano and its clear that he doesn't want to meet Luffy yet.

Its he going to steal the Red Poneglyph and bring to another place (maybe Elbaf) so to force Luffy to confront him?

Turns out GB wasn’t severely injured according to one of the WG spoilers. So some of the leakers could simply be admiral haters🤔(these leakers can’t be trusted now a days, they either exaggerate or str8 up lie lol)
I trust Redon

So it seen like Shanks its actually still on Wano and its clear that he doesn't want to meet Luffy yet.

Its he going to steal the Red Poneglyph and bring to another place (maybe Elbaf) so to force Luffy to confront him?
Shanks vs Law and Robin, Shanks neg diff them than kidnaped Robin take the Road Ponegliph.
Luffy vs Shanks at Elbaf then BB comes and join the War. Tittle of the last battle: The path of God's annihilation war.

Shanks' behavior towards Luffy reminds me of Ging's approach towards meeting Gon ... Lucky Roo seems to be the only member of Shanks' crew who is really impatient to see Luffy again.

So Shanks’ haki making an admiral retreat and Uta are both canon to the manga. Am I the only one that feels like the two latest chapters have been advertisements for Film Red?

Last edited:
So Shanks’ haki making an admiral retreat and Uta are both canon to the manga. Am I the only one that feels like the two latest chapters have been advertisements for Film Red?
i agree sadly, like randomly including all these stuff make is seem like a last minute promo. Atleast for the uta part, I assume GB retreating has to do with knowing that shanks is with his crew.

I mean not that I’m complaining about all this. Uta seems to be a cool character to include in canon to expand upon Shanks a bit. And I’ve seen quite a few One Piece magazines and stuff say the yonkos are beings that are equal to if not stronger than admirals so Shanks scaring off an admiral isn’t much of a surprise to me either.

Its just the timing of these things appearing in the manga feels like it’s just blatant advertising for the movie.

Why did Greenbull tremble when he feels Shanks' CoC is a something, didn't other Admirals also show the same thing when they feels Luffy's CoC at Marineford?

Bro he still got shlapped by one bolo breath lol. Admiral fans need to stop this tomfoolery. Also how come Aramaki claimed he'd fight anyone to get to Luffy but yields because he thinks Shanks is near the shores of Wano?

Only Admiral who would rly stay and fight all of them would be Akainu probably lmao. Its logical for an Admiral to give up when there are 2 Emperors in the same Island lol. U think GB is that stupid enough to stay and fight Shanks Luffy Kidd? He is cocky but cmon he is not that stupid he is an Admiral for a reason. I would say smart move from GB to concede cuz he would be in a big trouble. At least he was alone when he conceded from all of them unlike Blackbeard with WB's DF who rly run from Akainu only with his whole Crew considering threats from Lvl 6 Impel Down who were in the same level as Jimbei, Ace in prison (even tho Ace is stronger but u got what i mean).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back