• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1053: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone explain (claiming King & Queen) had sea stone prism. How were they able to drink Sake?🗿 im pretty sure they went to Udon prison to recover. If they were rly captured and put in the Prison there would be someone from the Alliance to look on them. Also the Udon prison in the Manga is called "Former Prison" now. And also i dont see someone putting bandages on the same enemies they beat.

288325452_574062307777013_9082124631442034019_n.jpg

REAL OR FAKE?

Yes, Admirals> Commanders, that has always been known. But I'm not impressed by Greenbull beating some still recovering characters in bandages. Now I'll actually be impressed when he beats a strong opponent at %100 that easily. Nevertheless, I'm liking Greenbull's character so far and looking forward to his confrontation with the Straw Hats.

And Robin was cold asf telling Sukiyaki (I always suspected he was Tengu) his Kokeshi Dolls weren't cute lol. So now there exists two people who can read the Poneglyphs, Pluton is confirmed to be in Wano, and now there is an Admiral on his way towards the Flower Capital. This is not good. And like Robin asked I wonder how Sukiyaki knows Robin's name.

Last edited:
People being Mad of Buggy become a Yonko.. meanwhile Ryokugyu literally said the world is in a real mess. A lot of Possibility why Buggy become a Yonko.
First Buggy controled the arms trade after Doffy's fall, secondly he has a large and quite strong army (don't forget that Hajrudin is Buggy's former subordinate), thirdly Buggy is most likely to take over some of the areas under Bigmom and Kaido's shelter and he's also likely to gather Other Sichibukai like Mihawk and Weevil by his side because Buggy is a pretty good person in negotiations (the former shicibukai will be the main target especially the Lone Wolf like Mihawk).
I wouldn't be surprised if none of a single Shicibukai was caught.
This is just my opinion.

People being Mad of Buggy become a Yonko.. meanwhile Ryokugyu literally said the world is in a real mess. A lot of Possibility why Buggy become a Yonko.
First Buggy controled the arms trade after Doffy's fall, secondly he has a large and quite strong army (don't forget that Hajrudin is Buggy's former subordinate), thirdly Buggy is most likely to take over some of the areas under Bigmom and Kaido's shelter and he's also likely to gather Other Sichibukai like Mihawk and Weevil by his side because Buggy is a pretty good person in negotiations (the former shicibukai will be the main target especially the Lone Wolf like Mihawk).
This is just my opinion.
I believe Hancock got captured. Since in an interview Oda said Sabo, Vivi, Hancock will be in a bad situations

This is just my opinion.
Buggy is litetally the walking wild card of One Piece Series, no one knew what is he going to do and when he did, it was unbelieveable
Heck....Shanks and Buggy alliance isn't going to be far-fetched at this point

I believe Hancock got captured. Since in an interview Oda said Sabo, Vivi, Hancock will be in a bad situations
I don't remember of that Interview tbh.
Buggy is litetally the walking wild card of One Piece Series, no one knew what is he going to do and when he did, it was unbelieveable
Heck....Shanks and Buggy alliance isn't going to be far-fetched at this point
Buggy is exactly don't let people know what his next move, lmao.
Considering how GB neg-diffed Q&K, I think Marco isn't comparable to an admiral.
So we ignore his Marineford feats?

We would need to reevaluate the feats of the Top Yonko Commanders in Marineford and see if they really deserve to keep their tier.
We can't say All the Admiral Have same strenght.
If Oda draw Ryokugyu stronger than Aokiji what's the matter? they have their own feats.

We can't say All the Admiral Have same strenght. If Oda draw Ryokugyu stronger than Aokiji what's the matter?
But they are still meant to be comparable, up this point nothing indicate that there are large gap in power between Admirals, similar to the Yonkou.

But can you prove that Ryokugyu and Issho are stronger than the previous admirals? There its no indication of the two be on a different level compare to Kizaru.

Considering how GB neg-diffed Q&K, I think Marco isn't comparable to an admiral.
Thing is Marco also held'em off for a bit. Greenbull just seems to be better at restraining opponents and draining them of their power while Marco had no means of taking them down for long.

But they are still meant to be comparable, up this point nothing indicate that there are large gap in power between Admirals, similar to the Yonkou.

But can you prove that Ryokugyu and Issho are stronger than the previous admirals? There its no indication of the two be on a different level compare to Kizaru.
Akainu match WB Fruit, Akainu scale to WB.
Aokiji match Akainu for 10 Days, Aokiji Scale to Akainu.
Marco and Jozu scale to Aokiji.
King can match Marco, King scale.
Ryokugyu No diffed King and Queen.
In my opinion WB ~ Akainu > Aokiji ~ Marco ~ King.
Ryokugyu > King ~ Marco ~ Aokiji.
Issho had his own feats.
Kizaru have a lot of potential since I'm not considering him being serious if he still kicking and use his laser beam, because Serious Kizaru would use his LightSaber, in my opinion.

Note : I'm saying this Regardless what on their profiles.
will this thread be closed or wait a month
This thread would only can be closed if the new chapter got a spoiler, as ussual.

Ryokugyu No diffed King and Queen.

The issue is that it looks more like the binding strength of his roots overpowered them, rather than him simply beating them into submission, and then he goes on to drain and presumably weaken them.

Based on this alone it's not conclusive to argue he has more AP than the likes of Marco.

We don't even know if they used their Zoan powers against him.

The issue is that it looks more like the binding strength of his roots overpowered them, rather than him simply beating them into submission, and then he goes on to drain and presumably weaken them.

Based on this alone it's not conclusive to argue he has more AP than the likes of Marco.

We don't even know if they used their Zoan powers against him.
Considering his comment is literally about how an Admiral wouldn't lose to a Yonko Commander, I'd still say it's valid

I doubt it. There should be a gap between captains and vice-captains/crew members. Like how Zoro and Sanji are weaker than Luffy.
It's doubtful from showings, but we've never seen Shanks or Ben in action. And the vivre card says that Ben and Shanks are comparable, so-- can't rely deny that for now until the canon shows otherwise

If there was an enemy that attacked them and had the possibility of being killed why should they hold back their power?
I agree on point that Commander Isn't stagnant level. Being Commander doesn't mean they're equal, so do the Admirals are equal? I would say no.

If there was an enemy that attacked them and had the possibility of being killed why should they hold back their power?
I agree on point that Commander Isn't stagnant level. Being Commander doesn't mean they're equal, so do the Admirals are equal? I would say no.
And like I said also
It could have been a surprise attack and the statement would make more sense also if it was a surprise attack

And like I said also
It could have been a surprise attack and the statement would make more sense also if it was a surprise attack
What is the form of the surprise attack? If Ryokugyu directly pierced and sucked their energy, is there any evidence that Ryokugyu's roots were ignoring their Durability? If I recall corectly King and Queen got a Surprise attack from Zoro and Sanji Right?
After all, Ryokugyu sucking their energy wasn't instant either. if Ryokugyu directly wrapped around them wouldn't they be strong enough to rebel against it? the logic is that people who are tied up are usually people who have weakened and already helpless. The only one got tied up there is King. it was clear that they had fight him and got defeated.

What is the form of the surprise attack? If Ryokugyu directly pierced and sucked their energy, is there any evidence that Ryokugyu's roots were ignoring their Durability? If I recall corectly King and Queen got a Surprise attack from Zoro and Sanji Right?
After all, Ryokugyu sucking their energy wasn't instant either. if Ryokugyu directly wrapped around them wouldn't they be strong enough to rebel against it? the logic is that people who are tied up are usually people who have weakened and already helpless. The only one got tied up there is King. it was clear that they had fight him and got defeated.
Never said they don’t have a fight
Someone supposedly equal to yonkos surprising an injured king and queen is far different from zoro and sanji.
Anyway we will get more fights between admirals, yonkos and commanders later on

I realize Big Mom's final words about some of Roger's treasure being in wano led to PLUTON being that "part" in the country. She wasn't wrong after all.
Is that why she "felt" close? Could she sense Pluton and just didn't know it herself?? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Listening to people complain how Wano was rushed, anti-climactic, and the worst arc in One Piece once again proves weekly impressions of ongoing manga are trash

When Wano’s finally over and like a year passes, these same people will have very different opinions of Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back