• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1055: "The New Era" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows up
Makes a bloodlusted and motivated admiral sweat bullets and retreat with just his presence
Barely elaborates
Leaves

26b1cd1079956166016c66bcefdf21eba58d7cd851e14a0cbc41d3802adb2abf.png

I think so, yes. I think that he had a haki lightning attack in a recent game as well.

Now consider how strong he would have been with two arms currently.

So GB have Superior LS than Yamato and Momo, his AP scale to Dragon Momo Durability and his Dura scale to Yamato AP right.

does bolo breath have Negation to fire resistance? because he was initially unaffected by the fire of Raizo

Isn't this a greater haki range upgrade for Shanks? Dude CoC sniped Greenbull who was pretty much in the center of wano, while outside of wano's shores altogether, let alone the island.
We're talking high end double digit kilometers at minimum, most likely triple digit.

So GB have Superior LS than Yamato and Momo, his AP scale to Dragon Momo Durability and his Dura scale to Yamato AP right.
What the **** is all this from? Restraining them with plants doesn't make him equal to them in power or lifting strength. Also he got slammed into the ground by base yamato, and was sweating and holding his head from it, I doubt he can take her more powerful attacks at all.

Restraining them with plants doesn't make him equal to them in power or lifting strength.
You're right, it makes his lifting strength greater than them.
Also he got slammed into the ground by base yamato, and was sweating and holding his head from it
He got hit with by a hao infused attack from Base Yamato and while the attack hurt him it wasn't strong enough to draw blood, his durability would scale to that level.

Restraining does equal Lifting strength last time I checked, but not ap.

Also while he did get hurt by base Yamato (with CoC coating btw), he didn't suffer any noticeable injuries. He didn't tank it, but the attack didn't really cause any major injuries as far as we can tell.

You're right, it makes his lifting strength greater than them.

He got hit with by a hao infused attack from Base Yamato and while the attack hurt him it wasn't strong enough to draw blood, his durability would scale to that level.
How? Lifting someone doesn't mean you're able to lift the things they can lift. Momo could briefly hold and land Onigashima. Aramaki holding a dragon with plants isn't as grand as holding an entire island, it's basically just comparable to Luffy holding Kaidou in one arm.

I guess but she hit the back of his skull. Before someone says " but that would damage his brain " or something like that, we've seen one piece characters get severe injuries like that before and keep trucking. It's not unlikely for him to have a lot of endurance since Akainu was thrown around by whitebeard and coughed up blood from his attacks and everything, still came back and kept trying to kill Luffy and his allies.

fyi how do you draw blood from a tree?
Same way you draw blood from lightning and snow
pAmgOQ8.png
e3NWsny.png

How? Lifting someone doesn't mean you're able to lift the things they can lift. Momo could briefly hold and land Onigashima. Aramaki holding a dragon with plants isn't as grand as holding an entire island, it's basically just comparable to Luffy holding Kaidou in one arm.
If you're able to restrain someone's movements with them being powerless to escape then you scale above their lifting strength.

Same way you draw blood from lightning and snow
pAmgOQ8.png
e3NWsny.png
One of those was a cut to the face with haki, other was his elemental counter, this isn't similar to Yamato hitting a tree man in the back of the head. Even if she used haki in it it probably wouldn't have made him bleed from the mouth, just bleed in his head. Either way I don't see him really tanking her stronger attacks, though.

One of those was a cut to the face with haki, other was his elemental counter, this isn't similar to Yamato hitting a tree man in the back of the head. Even if she used haki in it it probably wouldn't have made him bleed from the mouth, just bleed in his head. Either way I don't see him really tanking her stronger attacks, though.
You asked how to make a tree bleed, I showed you that it's absolutely possible to make a tree bleed.

Yamato hit the dude with haki on his forehead, idk where you've got the idea that she didn't hit him with haki or that it was on the back of his head. If it was strong enough it would have drawn blood from his head similar to Kaidou.

You asked how to make a tree bleed, I showed you that it's absolutely possible to make a tree bleed.

Yamato hit the dude with haki on his forehead, idk where you've got the idea that she didn't hit him with haki or that it was on the back of his head. If it was strong enough it would have drawn blood from his head similar to Kaidou.
Iirc it was the back of his head, but eh, I don't remember well. Also Kaidou was hit by a hybrid attack, Aramaki was hit by a base form attack. Please don't attempt to seriously scale his durability above Kaidou's lol.

Also Kaidou was hit by a hybrid attack, Aramaki was hit by a base form attack. Please don't attempt to seriously scale his durability above Kaidou's lol.
When did I attempt that? I'm giving you an example of what would happen if Yamato's hit was stronger.

Sorry I just see tons of people thinking that Aramaki is comparable to Kaidou.
( Which is actually really stupid come to think of it, as Kaidou had his own Bolo Breath deflected at him and it hit his bare face and he tanked it, yet Aramaki was disintegrated by Momo's bolo breath )

( Which is actually really stupid come to think of it, as Kaidou had his own Bolo Breath deflected at him and it hit his bare face and he tanked it, yet Aramaki was disintegrated by Momo's bolo breath )
I'll say this regarding the bolo breath, Aramaki's logia body disintegrating to it isn't really an antifeat for his true bodies durability as Logia bodies have never really proven themselves to be all that durable (Admirals getting broken by pre-timeskip characters)

And while Aramaki's fireproof forest does allow him to resist the effects of fire he does still call it an obvious weakness to his logia ability, and based on the fact Momo could harm him with fire despite lacking haki proves that. Momo's Bolo breath damaging Aramaki just proves that it's heat is superior to that of Fireproof Forest's resistance thus taking advantage of Aramaki's logia weakness, of course it still harmed Aramaki but if you were to use Kaidou as a comparison he was also harmed by his own Bolo breath.

Last edited:
I'll say this regarding the bolo breath, Aramaki's logia body disintegrating to it isn't really an antifeat for his true bodies durability as Logia bodies have never really proven themselves to be all that durable (Admirals getting broken by pre-timeskip characters)

And while Aramaki's fireproof forest does allow him to resist the effects of fire he does still call it an obvious weakness to his logia ability, and based on the fact Momo could harm him with fire despite lacking haki proves that. Momo's Bolo breath damaging Aramaki just proves that it's heat is superior to that of Fireproof Forest's resistance thus taking advantage of Aramaki's logia weakness, of course it still harmed Aramaki but if you were to use Kaidou as a comparison he was also harmed by his own Bolo breath.
Kaidou kept fighting after he got hit by it though. He only showed actual exhaustion after he thought he had beaten Luffy ( I don't remember which scene it was exactly, but he had kneeled down, put his Kanabo down, and attempted to shortly rest, before Luffy continued the fight. Iirc it's when Luffy is rapidly growing old from Gear 5. Edit: chapter 1045 is where it happens ). My point is, that bolo breath definitely wasn't the end of the world for him, and it didn't dwindle his stamina or health that much anyway, especially when compared to Aramaki getting hit by it. Also sure, it's his elemental weakness just like it's Kuzan's, but he could have blocked with armament or something. Basically he has no good argument as to why that happened, he could have and should have dodged the second one or tried to block, he's utterly stupid, honestly.

Last edited:
Kaidou kept fighting after he got hit by it though. He only showed actual exhaustion after he thought he had beaten Luffy ( I don't remember which scene it was exactly, but he had kneeled down, put his Kanabo down, and attempted to shortly rest, before Luffy continued the fight. Iirc it's when Luffy is rapidly growing old from Gear 5. ).
Aramaki was going to continue fighting after as well, Shanks intervened and he backed off though. Not sure why you're bringing Kaidou getting exhausted considering Aramaki wasn't shown to be exhausted or on his last legs after Momo's attacks.
My point is, that bolo breath definitely wasn't the end of the world for him, and it didn't dwindle his stamina or health that much anyway, especially when compared to Aramaki getting hit by it.
It wasn't the end of the world nor did it show to seriously dwindle Aramaki's stamina or health either, not sure what made you think that.
Also sure, it's his elemental weakness just like it's Kuzan's, but he could have blocked with armament or something. Basically he has no good argument as to why that happened, he could have and should have dodged the second one or tried to block, he's utterly stupid, honestly.
Not sure why you're berating him this badly for this, even when he returns to his human state he isn't shown with a single injury on him.

Aramaki was going to continue fighting after as well, Shanks intervened and he backed off though. Not sure why you're bringing Kaidou getting exhausted considering Aramaki wasn't shown to be exhausted or on his last legs after Momo's attacks.

It wasn't the end of the world nor did it show to seriously dwindle Aramaki's stamina or health either, not sure what made you think that.

Not sure why you're berating him this badly for this, even when he returns to his human state he isn't shown with a single injury on him.
All this is negated by the fact that the attack was so dangerous that he abandoned his body so he didn't die to it. No attack has made Kaidou, or most other One Piece characters, that afraid.

did he retreat? I assumed he just did that thing logias do and y'know... Regenerated from his element-
No, lol. They can't regenerate if their body is completely evaporated, if their normal or elemental body are absolutely destroyed they have to move to another body or die. Just explained that. He was going to be burnt to a crisp so he dropped a sapling, transferred to that sapling, and left the burning body behind.

No, lol. They can't regenerate if their body is completely evaporated, if their normal or elemental body are absolutely destroyed they have to move to another body or die. Just explained that. He was going to be burnt to a crisp so he dropped a sapling, transferred to that sapling, and left the burning body behind.
wow didn't know characters use there powers. i thought they just did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back