• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1054: "Flame Emperor" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill get so much hate from Akainu fans lmao
People who can beat current Akainu at least for my opinion and on what i have understand
not in order BTW
1- Kaido
2- BM
3- BB
4- Luffy
5- Dragon
6- Shanks
7- mihawk
for me Akainu's last opponent is Sabo (said this for years now)
EOS Sabo and Akainu Might be close or yonko level
Dragon has no feats ( not even confirmed to be emperor or admiral level by Oda ) but sure

Quite the wank don’t u think, ah hypocrisy at its finest. Love it.
Pretty sure wanking is saying a character is stronger than they really are and not accepting the truth ( basically you ) but sure. Never seen a more blatant troll.

Do you think Sabo is confirmed to be Admiral's level this chapter?
I mean, it was four people against 2 admirals, plus fire and ice counter plants, Sabo is fire and Lindbergh has a freezing machine, so Aramaki is out of the question, he's getting absolutely annihilated. And Fujitora can't throw ground at them or push them into it because Morley can just manipulate said ground. Simply put, very bad match up.

Pretty sure wanking is saying a character is stronger than they really are and not accepting the truth ( basically you ) but sure. Never seen a more blatant troll.
Well there isn’t any proof that isn’t basically like Akainus and admirals proof that puts Dragon anywhere at a high level. So yes wank, according to ur logic atleast.

Well there isn’t any proof that isn’t basically like Akainus and admirals proof that puts Dragon anywhere at a high level. So yes wank, according to ur logic atleast.
Have you been eating your cat's litter? Anyway just stop talking to me man, let a more coherent and convincing person ( like king tempest or godly charmander ) argue with me.

Sorry if I sound rude, btw. I just don't like it when people act like I'm crazy and then have really bad takes, it's quite hypocritical.

Yeah, high protein.

Monke can’t even spell😭😭
Okay bob. Sure. Anyway I still think Aramaki is a huge L for Admiral fans. Ignoring the fact he has the most weaknesses out of any assmiral, dude is getting slapped by Yamatomato and the scabbards

Okay bob. Sure. Anyway I still think Aramaki is a huge L for Admiral fans. Ignoring the fact he has the most weaknesses out of any assmiral, dude is getting slapped by Yamatomato and the scabbards
Yeah well thank goodness I’m not an admiral fan and I aim for equality(like Luffy) and see every single important character as being yonko level.

Yeah well thank goodness I’m not an admiral fan and I aim for equality(like Luffy) and see every single important character as being yonko level.
Buggy is above yonko level
Panda man
Gastino
Gaimon
Usopp
sogeking
Luffy
Need I go on?

I haven't heard that Saitama ever had blood drawn from him in the series. Did he get clapped finally?
It's funny you mention Saitama literally the week it was revealed that Saitama has an exponential rate of growth while fighting seriously and became so powerful that he blew apart Jupiter simply by sneezing

Seriously guys, take the incessant powerscaling elsewhere. There is literally a thread for people to discuss their One Piece Strongest rankings

It's funny you mention Saitama literally the week it was revealed that Saitama has an exponential rate of growth while fighting seriously and became so powerful that he blew apart Jupiter simply by sneezing
I don't care I was just saying that aramaki is a plant creature he literally can not bleed

hmmm-mmmm.gif

All the Admiral fanboys got triggered by chapter 1054. Unfortunately for them, it looks like Oda specifically wrote Green Bull as an insufferable loudmouth to clown on him

The moment you took that seriously is the moment you lost that argument. But seriously Aramaki is a **** rider
Don't use that term please. Many people would likely consider it homophobic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back