• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1054: "Flame Emperor" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

No Break Next Week

Official Release: Here

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
People really think that there will be another Mythical Zoan in the form of God, If Logia is very rare then Mythical Zoan should be more Rare, but what we know now that Logia and Mythical Zoan are almost equal in number doesn't make it any rarer than Logia.

Thats a BOLD statement
IDK, seems like admirals>yonkos, and nothing wrong with him being stronger than shanks , who was confirmed weaker then mom, kaido.

Now we know he hasn't ate for three years, even tho he's a logia. Which is a crazy stamina feat.

If Ryokugyu (spelling?) killed Sabo, Luffy is going to get furious.

IDK, seems like admirals>yonkos, and nothing wrong with him being stronger than shanks , who was confirmed weaker then mom, kaido.

Now we know he hasn't ate for three years, even tho he's a logia. Which is a crazy stamina feat.
"Admirals>Yonko"
-Admiral got severely injured by an emperor who was in their weakest state of their life
- Admirals repeatedly got stopped and held off by emperor commanders, who are obviously weaker than the yonko himself

"Admirals>Yonko"
-Admiral got severely injured by an emperor who was in their weakest state of their life
- Admirals repeatedly got stopped and held off by emperor commanders, who are obviously weaker than the yonko himself
Yes, admirals>Yonkos, because of what they did to the strongest pirate.

Yes, admirals>Yonkos, because of what they did to the strongest pirate.
Do you actually believe Whitebeard was the strongest when he was old? Bro was having heart attacks when he tried to use advanced haki. Plus he was slower. Also, what they did to the "strongest" pirate was also dealt back to them by him. Akainu got spanked by him and literally fell into a hole deep in marineford.

But tbf if you would have said he was the strongest when he was in his prime I'd have agreed as he is probably tied as the strongest pirate ever with Roger, Garp ( not a pirate but still ), and possibly Kaidou honestly.

Do you actually believe Whitebeard was the strongest when he was old? Bro was having heart attacks when he tried to use advanced haki. Plus he was slower. Also, what they did to the "strongest" pirate was also dealt back to them by him. Akainu got spanked by him and literally fell into a hole deep in marineford.
He had a heart attack once, but he was getting stabbed left and right, he had no control over that if it was just a purely 1v1 situation he would've never accumulated that damage to get an attack of the heart.

But yeah he put down akainu in 2 hits, no top tier has done that to another, so I'll go with oda's word of him being the WSP. Akainu was still superior though.

Also I just noticed something, they say that one of the characters died and that the news is RELATED to Sabo. Not exactly ABOUT Sabo. My brother is RELATED to me but isn't me, simply similar to me, and correlated to me. So basically it being related to him doesn't mean he, and all of his group, died.

He had a heart attack once, but he was getting stabbed left and right, he had no control over that if it was just a purely 1v1 situation he would've never accumulated that damage to get an attack of the heart.

But yeah he put down akainu in 2 hits, no top tier has done that to another, so I'll go with oda's word of him being the WSP. Akainu was still superior though.
"I'll go with Oda's word of him being the WSP"
"Akainu was still superior than the person I just agreed was the strongest person in the world."

Shanks and his crew around Wano, seems they want to see luffy but Shanks want to finish Bartolomeo first.

-Shanks says its time to go after/to get the ONE PIECE

tbh Wano > Skypiea

Shanks: the war is over, it's time to show off to the fans

Last edited:
Wow. There are lots of news for this chapter.

Vivi's father was killed, and the World Government is framing Sabo for doing so.

Also, if I understood correctly, Sabo successfully freed Kuma, Yamato is fighting Green Bull, Momo is interfering for some reason, and Shanks is close to Wano to meet with Luffy and seek for the One Piece together.

Also, the last "Road to Laugh Tale" chapter revealed Marco's bounty. It is 1,374,000,000 Beri.

Why is Shanks attacking an ally of Luffy?

Well we know Greenbull stomped King and Queen albeit through durability negating absorption, so that's something I guess.

Also Sabo definitely needs more development before he dies.

And more ship tease with Koala

Never mind. I checked it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back