• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1054: "Flame Emperor" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing an admiral wanker ( probably just a gag tho) call me a ********** is some very interesting hypocrisy.
Well with that logic, Kaido>shanks, mihawk, and other characters who dont have post time skip feats. I’m not wanking, I just don’t have below average deduction skills.

Well with that logic, Kaido>shanks, mihawk, and other characters who dont have post time skip feats. I’m not wanking, I just don’t have below average deduction skills.
**** are you talking about brother? My main point is that I don't think the admirals are within the top 10 strongest characters ( alive, but especially not of all time. )

**** are you talking about brother? My main point is that I don't think the admirals are within the top 10 strongest characters ( alive, but especially not of all time. )
Yeah ur main point stands with the same logic my point stands. So yes I’ll agree admirals are mid with the other featless characters(shanks, mihawk, benn, BB) being mid aswell.

Last edited:
Yes
Who are TEN ALIVE PEOPLE stronger than the admirals right now
Emperors ( duh )
Luffy
Yamato ( literally slammed a fully transformed Admiral while she was in base form with an unnamed attack )
Zoro ( honestly quite comparable to Yamato and if he's close to her in power it's clear why he's on this list )
Garp
Sengoku
Shiki ( ONLY IF HE'S STILL ALIVE AND HASN'T FELL OFF, as he was nearly as strong as Roger in his prime, according to Oda. )
And before people say " but admirals are Yonko tier! " no they're not bro, and my friend actually explained the issue with this assumption to me on discord, here's what he said: "
  1. you have to realize that I'm just such an "old-timer" One Piece fan and like, i've expected this for a while now

2. [11:36 PM]
    i'm just happy that people are finally going to shut the **** about claiming that Admirals are on the level of Yonkou, LOL
  3. [11:40 PM]
    for YEARS now, i've had to deal with talking to iiiiidiots who think that Whitebeard was STILL "The World's Strongest Man" at Marineford because like, Sengoku made a speech saying so and the world still gave him that title, not considering the fact that Sengoku and the world did not yet know just how nerfed Whitebeard was by his illness. So the fact that Sakazuki/Akainu clashed evenly with Whitebeard and even mortally wounded him (do remember that in the manga, the clash was totally even, as we've discussed before) had people thinking that Sakazuki's combat-feats there were "Yonkou-level" or whatever the **** people call it, but that's dumb as shit, because sick old "Corpsebeard" was already ******* dying and couldn't even consistently use Observation or Conqueror's Haki at the time without getting miniature heart-attacks, and would have gotten CLAPPED by the likes of base-form Big Mom or Kaido, lol
  4. [11:41 PM]
    Of course, people HATE being wrong on the internet, or admitting to THEMSELVES that they've been wrong, so now they're probably gonna start saying "Well I bet that Sakazuki as the Fleet Admiral is even stronger, or Ryokugyu is weak for an Admiral," because people are dumb and will ignore the fact that Admirals have been consistently portrayed and hyped as all being about even with each other, lol "

On top of that, here's some of my own reasoning, May have posted it before but I just wanna show some actual reasoning again
Zoan transformations increase strength, instinct, etc. And full transformations make them achieve their peak strength, speed, durability, etc. This is by extension the same with most transformations in One Piece as seen with people like Enel and Big Mom. -We see this when Yamato transforms and slams Hybrid ( hybrid but not fully transformed ) Kaidou and iirc makes him cough blood, completely serious in this context and is trying their all to hold off Kaidou until Luffy arrives. -Yamato, in base form, uses an unnamed attack against a fully transformed, completely serious Admiral. Admiral falls to the ground, praises the hit, and grits their teeth. Should be noted that said Admiral isn't bleeding since plants, to my knowledge, do not bleed. Yamato seemingly is not completely serious in this battle and has reliable back up this time, thus saying she was using a full power attack or an attack on par with her transformed attacks is simply wanking due to the logic and proof Oda previously provided showing a transformed zoan's attack is far superior and more dangerous than a base attack. Also shown when Kaidou was only able to slightly injure Luffy with a Thunder Bagua during the final rounds of their battle before the gear 5th awakening, but a transformed Kaidou used an updated Thunder Bagua and shut down Luffy's heart, forcing luffy to awaken to live from it. Basically, Yamato's feats against Kaidou are far better and nigh uncomparable to the unnamed base attack she did to Aramaki.

Emperors ( duh )
Luffy
Yamato ( literally slammed a fully transformed Admiral while she was in base form with an unnamed attack )
Zoro ( honestly quite comparable to Yamato and if he's close to her in power it's clear why he's on this list )
Garp
Sengoku
Shiki ( ONLY IF HE'S STILL ALIVE AND HASN'T FELL OFF, as he was nearly as strong as Roger in his prime, according to Oda. )
And before people say " but admirals are Yonko tier! " no they're not bro, and my friend actually explained the issue with this assumption to me on discord, here's what he said: "
  1. you have to realize that I'm just such an "old-timer" One Piece fan and like, i've expected this for a while now

2. [11:36 PM]
    i'm just happy that people are finally going to shut the **** about claiming that Admirals are on the level of Yonkou, LOL
  3. [11:40 PM]
    for YEARS now, i've had to deal with talking to iiiiidiots who think that Whitebeard was STILL "The World's Strongest Man" at Marineford because like, Sengoku made a speech saying so and the world still gave him that title, not considering the fact that Sengoku and the world did not yet know just how nerfed Whitebeard was by his illness. So the fact that Sakazuki/Akainu clashed evenly with Whitebeard and even mortally wounded him (do remember that in the manga, the clash was totally even, as we've discussed before) had people thinking that Sakazuki's combat-feats there were "Yonkou-level" or whatever the **** people call it, but that's dumb as shit, because sick old "Corpsebeard" was already ******* dying and couldn't even consistently use Observation or Conqueror's Haki at the time without getting miniature heart-attacks, and would have gotten CLAPPED by the likes of base-form Big Mom or Kaido, lol
  4. [11:41 PM]
    Of course, people HATE being wrong on the internet, or admitting to THEMSELVES that they've been wrong, so now they're probably gonna start saying "Well I bet that Sakazuki as the Fleet Admiral is even stronger, or Ryokugyu is weak for an Admiral," because people are dumb and will ignore the fact that Admirals have been consistently portrayed and hyped as all being about even with each other, lol "
Big Mom is currently packed up
Kaidou is currently packed up
Shanks, that's 1
Luffy, that's 2
Yamato, that's 3
Zoro isn't comparable to Yamato gtfo
Garp, that's 4
Sengoku, that'5
Shiki, that would be 6, but Shiki is currently unconscious somewhere for the rest of his days if not dead

So no

Shanks, that's 1
Luffy, that's 2
Yamato, that's 3
Garp, that's 4
Sengoku, that'5
Shiki, that would be 6, but Shiki is currently unconscious somewhere for the rest of his days if not dead

So no
Love how you infer Kaidou and Big Mom are packed up but Kaidou was simply shown floating in the magma unconscious, not dissolving. Dunno about Big Mom though, probably survived it too, but I'm not Oda so idk. Also Zoro probably still beats admirals due to his cutting ability obviously hard countering Aramaki's plants, ( honestly don't know much of what he can do to Kizaru, I know he can cut him just fine and probably dodge him as well, but Kizaru's danmaku is a bit of a problem. ), remember Crocodile sliced Akainu in half and Akainu survived due to it not having haki? Imagine that but with far better AP and advanced CoC, doubt Akainu can simply turn into magma to hold him self together from that one. Honestly not entirely sure if he could beat Fujitora, people with hax that can't be simply negged by haki ( like him, big mom, law, kidd, list goes on) are bitches, honestly probably the trickiest admiral out of the ones we have so far. Aokiji is the same reasoning as Akainu

Shanks, that's 1
Luffy, that's 2
Yamato, that's 3
Garp, that's 4
Sengoku, that'5

So no
And the fact that if we use his logic, shanks has nothing to prove he’s even up there in scaling. So 5 people.

And the fact that if we use his logic, shanks has nothing to prove he’s even up there in scaling. So 5 people.
Shanks is literally narratively proven as comparable to Kaidou and Big Mom. Shanks is stated as being as frightening as Whitebeard, Big Mom, and Kaidou. Why do you think he's one of those emperors?

Though tbf besides Oda's statements that he is as strong as, or comparable to, the other Yonko, he doesn't have feats besides having fought Mihawk ( albeit off screen ) and blocking an attack from Akainu.

Shanks is literally narratively proven as comparable to Kaidou and Big Mom. Shanks is stated as being as frightening as Whitebeard, Big Mom, and Kaidou. Why do you think he's one of those emperors?
And Akainu is proven to have the highest offensive DF. And emperor=/=strength. Point is, shanks is one of the strongest and so is akainu(basically an admiral), ur reasoning makes 0 sense, therefore ur mid.

Though tbf besides Oda's statements that he is as strong as, or comparable to, the other Yonko, he doesn't have feats besides having fought Mihawk ( albeit off screen ) and blocking an attack from Akainu.
Yes, so with ur logic, he’s has nothing outside of pre timeskip. But my main point is ur reasoning is mid.

And Akainu is proven to have the highest offensive DF. And emperor=/=strength. Point is, shanks is one of the strongest and so is akainu(basically an admiral), ur reasoning makes 0 sense, therefore ur mid.
Him having the highest offensive df doesn't make him invincible fyi. Sickbeard was still wrecking his shit. Akainu literally tops out at sick beard tier, lol.

Thanks man, didn’t know.

So does shanks😭😭
" so does shanks " bro Oda him self constantly confirmed that Shanks is as strong as the other Yonko, old white beard simply wasn't as strong as the other emperors once he got sick.

Also can Law just, jump towards the sea, get as close to it as he can, and swap places with the person he's fighting to make them fall in the sea and drown ( assuming they're a df user )? If so I might include him in that list.

Oh, also forgot to include King, can't believe I forgot to add him when we had a whole thread explaining he beats Kizaru

" so does shanks " bro Oda him self constantly confirmed that Shanks is as strong as the other Yonko, old white beard simply wasn't as strong as the other emperors once he got sick.
So shanks is equal to BB(yonko) who was fodder to sikebeard who Akainu is equal to. So Akainu>BB=Shanks. Ez logic😭😭

Also can Law just, jump towards the sea, get as close to it as he can, and swap places with the person he's fighting to make them fall in the sea and drown ( assuming they're a df user )? If so I might include him in that list.
That simply is a wincon for him against anyone…

Ill put this for fun
Top 10 characters that are stronger than an admiral dont worry i wont count BM and Kaido
1- Luffy
2- Yamato
3- Dragon
4- Sabo
5- Garp
6- Sengoku
7- Black Beard
8- Shanks
9- Ben Backman
10- Mihawk
also ill add possibly who can be stronger than an admiral (actually high possibility)
1- Rayleigh (Very Possible)
2- Law (Very Possible)
3- Kidd (Very Possible)
4- Zoro (Close)
5- Shiryu ( Close or maybe as strong )

So shanks is equal to BB(yonko) who was fodder to sikebeard who Akainu is equal to. So Akainu>BB=Shanks. Ez logic😭😭
Akainu fans will say he grew stronger over the time skip but pretend people like black beard haven't gotten way stronger...

Ill put this for fun
Top 10 characters that are stronger than an admiral dont worry i wont count BM and Kaido
1- Luffy
2- Yamato
3- Dragon
4- Sabo
5- Garp
6- Sengoku
7- Black Beard
8- Shanks
9- Ben Backman
10- Mihawk
also ill add possibly who can be stronger than an admiral (actually high possibility)
1- Rayleigh (Very Possible)
2- Law (Very Possible)
3- Kidd (Very Possible)
4- Zoro (Close)
5- Shirio ( ? )
Is shirio a typo or did autocorrect do that?
oh you meant shiryu maybe
Anyway Kidd probably can beat them but only if he has armament

Akainu fans will say he grew stronger over the time skip but pretend people like black beard haven't gotten way stronger...
No, im saying everyone got stronger. Ur point is somehow magically everyone got stronger but the admirals grew 0 joules of energy.

Which is not to even mention that ONE of the admirals deadass has one of the most hilarious weaknesses for a one piece character since a lot of the characters have a power that serve as his weakness.

And he beats all the yonkos and all the top 11 u named. So it makes him #1 and everyone else doesn’t have a ranking.
Shanks
Mihawk
Garp
Zoro
Aokiji ( can freeze the ocean, probably should have included everyone else with ice powers for this matter )
Etc
And come to think of it there's more weaknesses to that technique like getting out of his area of effect before it happens and etc. But eh, either way I think he'd win.

Shanks
Mihawk
Garp
Zoro
Aokiji ( can freeze the ocean, probably should have included everyone else with ice powers for this matter )
Etc
And come to think of it there's more weaknesses to that technique like getting out of his area of effect before it happens and etc. But eh, either way I think he'd win.
So now law is #1 and everyone falls below him…understandable, have a nice day.

Which is not to even mention that ONE of the admirals deadass has one of the most hilarious weaknesses for a one piece character since a lot of the characters have a power that serve as his weakness.
Which is…and then ONE of the admirals has a advantage that neg diffs all characters due to its offensive power.

Ill get so much hate from Akainu fans lmao
People who can beat current Akainu at least for my opinion and on what i have understand
not in order BTW
1- Kaido
2- BM
3- BB
4- Luffy
5- Dragon
6- Shanks
7- mihawk
for me Akainu's last opponent is Sabo (said this for years now)
EOS Sabo and Akainu Might be close or yonko level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back