• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1054: "Flame Emperor" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, how utterly disgusting the power-hungry absolutely greedy totalitarian control freak psychopaths that tend to end up in power in our world really are at least. Most people at large are acceptably decent, and the world itself is extremely beautiful. However, I agree with the overall sentiment.
yeah world government, high ranking marines, i mean alot of these top pirates like kaido(slavery), BB(power hungry by any means), Big mom(cannibalism), Doffy(punk hazard stuff and...im not even gonna say), and Germa family(clones and simply how they raised all there kids). but at the end of the day all this lies with the celestials.

From my take
Akainu is the extremist like "you freak up I'll kill you mother freaker"

Aramaki follows the same mindset but by an lesser extent "things is good as it is, if you stand against it, i guess i will have to kill you after all"
I dunno man. Akainu seems genuinely unaware about the truth with Cobra/Sabo/Vivi and has been shown to disagree with the celestials/gorosei. Aramaki seems to idolize them even when they're scum.

yeah world government, high ranking marines, i mean alot of these top pirates like kaido(slavery), BB(power hungry by any means), Big mom(cannibalism), Doffy(punk hazard stuff and...im not even gonna say), and Germa family(clones and simply how they raised all there kids). but at the end of the day all this lies with the celestials.
Doffy is by far the most ****** up besides maybe the celestials depending on what they did to their slaves. Oda had outright said he had uh.. done something.. to Viola..
Not going into detail but it was sinister for sure.
But uh, meanwhile, Blackbeard is simply a scumbag, but he's a REALLY smart one. He started an entire war just to snatch a devil fruit and bail, then get a ton of powerful new crewmates and hide on an island. And Big Mom has a VERY wholesome goal but she was manipulated by people and confused. Germa doesn't have much of a defense for it, even I simply can't justify their shitty actions, it's plain terrible.

Last edited:
Doffy is by far the most ****** up besides maybe the celestials depending on what they did to their slaves. Oda had outright said he had uh.. done something.. to Viola..
And passed it off as if it was consensual and hot, but I doubt it was.
yeah thats why i kinda evaded that specific moment..."alittle" inappropriate to discuss.

Mondays are usually 1/2 hints, tuesdays are spoilers. Unless it's a break week, then hints are as early as sunday

https://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_908_14.jpg

Double checked- Vivi's indeed the only unstabbed one. There's something there.
Also it's funny how there's theories about Im controlling the oceans in all the world/Being the only water based ocean ability user, and the room they're in is surrounded by greenery and trees, which Greenbull this chapter said is a power that "rivals the ocean itself" or something like that
Maybe Im has a crush on Vivi or something like that

Yes, let's hope that (racist imperialistic fascist) Greenbull doesn't kill any characters that we like.

It's fake
idk about that, but that aside, another spoiler was taiga from toradora.

idk if its a play on words scenario, taiga=tiger, something to do with fuji or shanks having a "tiger scar" meaning its focused around shanks(possibly flashback).

also we might be getting a new strawhat... 🐡

Last edited:
the-joke-is-over-your-head-the-joke.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back