• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1054: "Flame Emperor" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The L of not bleeding? Idk man, aramaki reminds me of Saitama since they both haven’t bleed. That’s just my deduction on it.
One is a plant man ( plants deadass do not bleed like what the hell are you on ) and one is a man who CAN bleed but is so far too durable and powerful for the people in his verse to do anything

Did you read 1010? Law straight up just reguarly cut him.
1010-004.png

Seen the raws, looks like no blood was shown, despite it being an acoc attack, GB durablity isn't even one of his best stats, while its kaido top 2 and he still did better, LOL.
"Those powers of your's really throw me off"
Why would he mention df powers if it was just a really good normal stab?

Being blatant or not doesn’t hide from the fact that ur racist…or make it any less different.
He could at least be a cool racist like Zoro though. Either way he's sausage water. One shishi sonson and it's bed time for Aramaki. In the same vein, one ifrit jambe attack, put him to sleep like some nyquil. Tbf though fire counters him but that's just proof that Sanji/Zoro can't fight him because they both counter him. Even Franky has lasers and fire he can use on him. Damn, Aramaki starting to look more and more like the weakest admiral the more I think about it.

He could at least be a cool racist like Zoro though. Either way he's sausage water. One shishi sonson and it's bed time for Aramaki. In the same vein, one ifrit jambe attack, put him to sleep like some nyquil. Tbf though fire counters him but that's just proof that Sanji/Zoro can't fight him because they both counter him. Even Franky has lasers and fire he can use on him. Damn, Aramaki starting to look more and more like the weakest admiral the more I think about it.
Weakest admiral>Kaido and big mom

If momo learns blast breath, or any other of Kaidou's flame or slicing attacks, I won't lie it's PROBABLY over for Aramaki lmfao. Gonna be real honest for a second.

Hearing an admiral wanker ( probably just a gag tho) call me a ********** is some very interesting hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back