• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1054: "Flame Emperor" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we talk about how Base Yamato is relative to the dude who no diffed both King and Queen at the same time

Any doubts about Yamato being above Zoro and Sanji are flat out gone
Tbf they were heavily injured from their battles and were only in base form. Plus Aramaki used a kind of dirty tactic honestly. Perhaps he knew King had not only armament but fire ( which hard counters him obviously ) and had to stop him and Queen from actually fighting back. Which makes sense. Both can use powers that counter him.

Don't use that term please. Many people would likely consider it homophobic.
I'm not saying gay activity like that is bad but it's all he does, it's his entire character, wouldn't you agree it's a bit bland if all a character does is suck another one off and try to mimic them? Especially when we already have some fanboy/girl characters in the series.

there are 2 monkeys(themonkeman, monkeyoflife) that be saying NPC stuff, very random, but humourous.
I am not sure what you are talking about with the above post.
i think its more so him justifying(not in the literal sense that its ok) that GB is a very severe fan boy and he didn't mean it in the way it got interpreted as.

NPC stuff
hqdefault.jpg

So does Green Bull scale to Yamato, making him 6-A?

And if we do that, will Issho get treated in the same way?

Last edited:
bruh how do people already have leaks for the one piece red movie. jeez, the one piece leaker community is compiled of some tryhards. 🐡

I am not sure what you are talking about with the above post.
Basically that was a metaphor, it's not that him *********** is bad, but it's his entire personality, and I feel that that is a bit bland, even Bartolomeo is less of a fanboy since at least he isn't trying to be a direct copy of Luffy, meanwhile Aramaki is trying to copy Akainu down to his behavior and thoughts.

Basically that was a metaphor, it's not that him **** riding is bad, but it's his entire personality, and I feel that that is a bit bland, even Bartolomeo is less of a fanboy since at least he isn't trying to be a direct copy of Luffy, meanwhile Aramaki is trying to copy Akainu down to his behavior and thoughts.
Okay. Understood. No problem then.

Basically that was a metaphor, it's not that him *********** is bad, but it's his entire personality, and I feel that that is a bit bland, even Bartolomeo is less of a fanboy since at least he isn't trying to be a direct copy of Luffy, meanwhile Aramaki is trying to copy Akainu down to his behavior and thoughts.
also i think the point ant is trying to make aside from everything else is to not use the phrase "d riding" as it could cause problems.

Should I add it to our automatic censor filter to be on the safe side?

Well, Fandom will not like it, and it is a crude term at the very least.

I have added it along with a few variations on the phrase.

Shanks is one confusing guy. Why was he going to Wano in the first place then suddenly decided not to-

Sabo more influential than DRAGON though? That guy sure made his mark.

Can we talk about how Base Yamato is relative to the dude who no diffed both King and Queen at the same time

Any doubts about Yamato being above Zoro and Sanji are flat out gone
But Greenbull used the forest muscle move on the scabbards, unlike with King and Queen where we saw him use one hand, so unless they're stronger than King and Queen, we shouldn't include those two into this when we literally don't know what he did against King and Queen besides the giga suck.

But Greenbull used the forest muscle move on the scabbards, unlike with King and Queen where we saw him use one hand, so unless they're stronger than King and Queen, we shouldn't include those two into this when we literally don't know what he did against King and Queen besides the giga suck.
Please stop with the giga suck phrase lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back