• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1053: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Four Week Break

Link to the official release: Here

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
Blackbeard killed Whitebeard and he didn't suprass Whitebeard in bounty.

That thread got locked, so I assume the spoilers are fake-
If Greenbull looks like Yoshio Harada then it's gotta be the younger one, since he looks like he has somewhat long air and all-

But that was very publicly underhanded, though- everyone saw him steal the kill and deal the death blow. CP0 had to have told'em that Luffy straight fought Kaido and won. Then the whole Nika thing being such a massive deal.. Yeah, if the bounty is anything lower than 3B I'll be slightly disappointed

Well this feats can be denied for higher bounty(since shiro already dying and kurohige beat the shit out of him with his team to finish him)
Though kurohige get wb power and his own fruit + 2 years of timeskip his bounty only 2million

I saw some ppl also saying "Fujitora captured Mihawk" which I DOUBT HIGHLY theres no a Fujitora who got bruised from a G3 Dressrosa Luffy beat the Worlds Strongest Swordsman in the world who narratively is above Shanks + Fujitora is a swordsman too. This wouldn't make sense so im saying they are 100% fake spoilers about the Fuji vs Mihawk thing

3B I'll be slightly disappointed
4.5B tbh, also gotta reread but didn’t the government agents literally see everything and tell the wg what happened and the announcement of Luffy beating Kaido, not everyone worked together type of announcement.

I will be completely honest and raw with these following statements, as I want to provide some already made points that people have seemingly forgotten.
The straw-hat/heart/kidd pirates bounties being higher than the Yonko bounties would raise a lot of attention to them, and the fact they even beat the Yonko, infiltrated Wano, and "awakened JoyBoy" is already enough to get people hyped as ****. How ever, I feel like they're ( the World Government ) going to try extremely hard to cover up the Nika part, since a Yonko member has have been taken out before ( granted, Whitebeard kind of just gave up and let them kill him, because he knew he clearly wouldn't get out alive, and Ace had already died so he just decided to die and leave the fall of the marines and World Government to Luffy and others ) and that would be a problem to the World Government but not nearly as big a problem as Luffy and the army he's constantly amassing. But my point is, please stop saying that it's disappointing that the bounties aren't higher, because if they actually aren't that high, it'd really make sense giving how desperate and salty the WG is over the Wano war.

I saw some ppl also saying "Fujitora captured Mihawk" which I DOUBT HIGHLY theres no a Fujitora who got bruised from a G3 Dressrosa Luffy beat the Worlds Strongest Swordsman in the world who narratively is above Shanks + Fujitora is a swordsman too. This wouldn't make sense so im saying they are 100% fake spoilers about the Fuji vs Mihawk thing
How the hell would Fujitora beat Mihawk? But this reminds me, I wonder what happened to Hancock and Buggy.

The only reason I can see them not suddenly increasing Luffy's bounty sky high is to devalue the significance of the situation intentionally so the world doesn't start freaking out. Keep it under wraps and all.
The real reason is so he can have a bounty increase after defeating Shanks, if he's already surpassed him it would ruin the trend of Luffy's next major antagonist having a greater bounty than him.

Morj is basically the new circus clown for the One Piece community. It must hurt for him to literally have to delete videos that he admittedly didn't really work hard for since it's just him regurgitating his very wrong theories, but it still took time to make the videos nonetheless. Just goes to show that you should accept when you're wrong and move on from some things.

The bounties, man...

I mean I worship Oda but I still question some of his decisions.

Also still not looking forward to the month long hiatus until July

I don't think he'd even want to be. The stars would just align and he'd ride that wave like a pro surfer because why NOT take all the credit and clout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back