• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1053: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying he's yonko level or speculating? Because I always thought Admirals were probably on the level of Yonko commanders at LEAST, but at most considerably stronger than that, but still not quite enough to equal or threaten a Yonko.
I am saying that he handled King and Queen easily enough to likely be low Yonko level, so it seems like the admirals have turned stronger, but I am not certain.

Last edited:
I am saying that he handled King and Queen easily enough to likely be low Yonko level, so it seems like the admirals have turned stronger, but I am not certain.
Again, seems like he may have surprised them and/or used a dirty tactic, though. Noticed they weren't transformed or anything. Though he DID imply they tried to fight back, but then again they don't need to transform to fight back.

Just like in the image I sent, Greenbull will use a sleeping gas plant similar to the pop green Usopp got from the Boin Archipelago during the timeskip. Sanji will wake up sensing Greenbull with his Kenbun as he did during Luffy's awakening against Kaido in chapter 1044. Sanji will see that Greenbull spilled food while capturing pirates, which'll anger him. Sanji will face off against Greenbull, which would result in Sanji winning without telling taking credit, similar to how Zoro fended off Kuma on Thriller Bark (more Thriller Bark parallels)
Cope, but would be hype as f*ck not gonna lie

He might provide the impetus for the various Pirate Crews to leave the country but at the same time I can't see the Straw Hats running away without a fight, or potentially leaving the people of Wano in danger. They might leave if they realize he's there just for Luffy and isn't a threat to the people of Wano, and so by running away they can draw him out of the country.

Maybe a diplomatic solution could be reached but this Admiral doesn't seem super reasonable.
Its a bit of a head canon but i have somewhat of an idea of what could potentially happen, since Luffy didn't wanted to be know to be the one who defeated Kaido its possible that Greenbull may not necessarely be seen as an enemy to the people of Wano.

Assuming that he come from Wano (along with Issho), and that he use his devil fruit power to repair the damage inflicted by Kaido and Orochi, he could persuade the people of Wano to his side and simply drive the pirates away from the country with the population's favour.

As far they know, Luffy its just another evil pirate just like Kaido.

Last edited:
I wonder which Warlords got defeated, if any of them did. I know for sure Mihawk didn't go down without him agreeing to be captured, and Hancock most likely didn't.
Yeah, I definitely don't see Mihawk being one of the Warlords that got defeated. Weevil as well. I want to say Hancock too, because I just can't see Koby beating her, but I could've sworn there was an interview Oda did a few years back about Hancock being in a bad situation in the future.

Or it could be that admirals in general are supposed to be stronger than top yonko commanders, same between yonkou and admirals.
That's the most likely scenario IMO. Shown when Akainu ( who admittedly wasn't FULLY trying as to not destroy the island of Marineford, but still got significantly hurt ) got injured badly by an old Whitebeard who could barely even use Haki any more. However, Akainu DID stalemate Marco, while also not fully trying.

Yeah, I definitely don't see Mihawk being one of the Warlords that got defeated. Weevil as well. I want to say Hancock too, because I just can't see Koby beating her, but I could've sworn there was an interview Oda did a few years back about Hancock being in a bad situation in the future.
Oh yeah. Oda said Vivi, Kobra, Sabo, and Hancock were in trouble or something like that. I feel like everyone just forgot about that and the speculations of another marineford-like arc happening.

I don't think Luffy and Kidd are going to be fighting

It looks like he's doing it passively
Did a quick math about creating forest, using only udon prison to measure the forest it doesn't get that high, using udon as a whole it gets large island (i use the a thousand ri to measure wano and then measure udon) i also found some other calculations regarding forest creation that were accepted in vsbw and it can get way higher or way lower, but since i didn't used an timeframe it's def not accurate

Did a quick math about creating forest, using only udon prison to measure the forest it doesn't get that high, using udon as a whole it gets large island (i use the a thousand ri to measure wano and then measure udon) i also found some other calculations regarding forest creation that were accepted in vsbw and it can get way higher or way lower, but since i didn't used an timeframe it's def not accurate
large island just from his passive abilities? I really hope he fights Zoro..

There's multiple shots for Udon from a distance and a map of wano that might give clearance on what he covered. I can always fish out the scans when I can and DM you them if they could help.

Either way, Large island passively isn't "low" by any means.

There is only 4 shibauchki, I honestly think oda is going 2/2, two shibuacki captured, two escaped.

We already know buggy escaped being captured
And judging off the interview about weevil, and oda having plans for him the future, its safe to assume they failed to captured him.

This only leaves mihawk and hancock , wonder what happen to both, mihawk as he doesnt have buggy manpower with a crew to help against the marines.

There is only 4 shibauchki, I honestly think oda is going 2/2, two shibuacki captured, two escaped.

We already know buggy escaped being captured
And judging off the interview about weevil, and oda having plans for him the future, its safe to assume they failed to captured him.

This only leaves mihawk and hancock , wonder what happen to both, mihawk as he doesnt have buggy manpower with a crew to help against the marines.
Mihawk needs no help with marines, even if an Admiral came. Mihawk is implied to be yonko level or very very close to it since he clashed with Shanks before, so I think he'd handle the marines pretty well. Meanwhile Hancock probably would have more trouble against an Admiral, plus Oda actually indicated something bad might have happened to her, iirc.

Meanwhile Hancock probably would have more trouble against an Admiral, plus Oda actually indicated something bad might have happened to her, iirc.
Yeah he did, he said the same thing with Sabo and Vivi.
OaWrfcV.png

potentially leaving the people of Wano in danger
From who exactly?
Yeah he did, he said the same thing with Sabo and Vivi.
OaWrfcV.png
Marine bring a lot of his army to capture Hancock, atleast a vice Admiral and Coby is more than enough to handle it, I think Hancock got Captured is Possible.

Vivi has been captured pretty possible, it's easy they don't have help from any party. although the motive is not clear beside being considered a traitor.

Sabo seems like got defeated but not captured or die, in my opinion. He with RA's Commanders, Morley can make them eazy to escape from Marijois.

Marine bring a lot of his army to capture Hancock, atleast a vice Admiral and Coby is more than enough to handle it, I think Hancock got Captured is Possible.
Morley can make them eazy to escape from Marijois.
Good point, actually.
Also how would Hancock get captured by a vice admiral? we saw what happened when one confronted her before, he nearly got petrified and had to stab himself to survive.

Good point, actually.
Also how would Hancock get captured by a vice admiral? we saw what happened when one confronted her before, he nearly got petrified and had to stab himself to survive.
Let's act like Marine doesn't do any briefing to analyze the power of Shicibukai, I know that Hancock Df Ability is OP and his Army also strong,
I'm not sure if Momonga is the same person who will be sent to capture Hancock. they will find a way to withstand Hancock's power. After all, the Marines are armed with sea stones, if Marco's class can be off guard, it's likely that Hancock will too.
Even though Hancock's armies are strong and average Haki user but they are difficult to deal with Pre-TS Luffy which is his level is far below Vice Admiral and I think if Coby alone is enough to solos the entire Hancock Army including 2 of Boa sister.

I think it would be Onigumo who who assisted Coby and alongside him to captured Hancock since he's the most ruthless of all the vice-admirals

i mean you could have koby/luffy bond in which he actually helps boa.

Imagine the Straw Hats sailing out of Wano on a giant Island-buster battleship.

Considering that many "islands" in One Piece are actually Countries, it is really a Country level+ battleship
Considering Alabasta is more or less damn near a small continent--- whew.

But also I said it before and I'll say it again. Either WANO is Pluton itself, or Pluton is literally where Kaido got punched

Isn't wano (based off the map) multiple pieces smushed together? What if wano was used to HIDE pluton underneath it- ALL THE POSSIBILITIES. Pluton breaking out is what causes wano to collapse down to sea level maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back