• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1053: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
are we gonna talk about how greenbull no diffed king and queen and has a black blade??
Wait it's black? Also, he no-diffed them due to his hax, we can't really count this for his actual raw strength or haki. Also, why can't King just burn the plants? Literal dumbass. And he has defense that lets him block shishi sonson, but he can't block some random plants that at most might have advanced armament in them? lmfao..

Wait it's black? Also, he no-diffed them due to his hax, we can't really count this for his actual raw strength or haki. Also, why can't King just burn the plants? Literal dumbass. And he has defense that lets him block shishi sonson, but he can't block some random plants that at most might have advanced armament in them? lmfao..
King didn't even have his flames on. Common King L

Wait it's black? Also, he no-diffed them due to his hax, we can't really count this for his actual raw strength or haki. Also, why can't King just burn the plants? Literal dumbass. And he has defense that lets him block shishi sonson, but he can't block some random plants that at most might have advanced armament in them?
fr king and queen is garbage mans stomping on them while drinking XD Also Greenbull is an akainu fanboy yea apparently he got a black blade greenbull

Last edited:
They both fodder to Admirals now, the gap between Zoro+Sanji and the Admirals and likely Emperors is clear now

Luffy stocks looking real ******* clean now that he beat someone who's probably above Greenbull, who ***** on King and Queen
At least Queen is popular. Unlike the antisocial timid King.

unknown.png

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_king_1035_006.png

At least Queen is popular. Unlike the antisocial timid King.

unknown.png

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_king_1035_006.png
beta male rule 1: Be so paranoid over your appearance, even if your appearance can actually be attractive, and try to hurt others for merely looking at you.
beta male rule 2: have a hissy fit and run at someone and try to set them on fire, then get your ass clapped by them when they're not even at full power against you, and they even use a random new move on you instead of an old classic to finish you off, because you're not respected enough to get knocked out by their best final attacks.

I think Ryokugyu on another level, we can't underestimate him. Marco strugled Fought King and Queen, meanwhile Ryokugyu not even had scratch from them.
Well it was an off-screen fight and well we don’t know how it went or if they are fully recovered or if it was a surprise attack
And besides they were in a prison, they have as well been in cuffs

Well it was an off-screen fight and well we don’t know how it went or if they are fully recovered or if it was a surprise attack
But none of the beast pirates were cuffed, and both Queen and King should have already recover at this point of time.

But none of the beast pirates were cuffed, and both Queen and King should have already recover at this point of time.
Then that leaves it at being a surprise attack or Ryogoku being Yonkou level at least kaido level

But didn’t sabo fight him iirc?

Saying they are not in good condition is Headcanon because they are Zoan Users, saying they are also in good condition is also impossible because they still have bandages and saying they are in handcuffs? I don't think so. Ryokugyu said that he couldn't possibly be defeated by them because it would be a shame to indicate they were really fighting seriously.
Then that leaves it at being a surprise attack or Ryogoku being Yonkou level at least kaido level

But didn’t sabo fight him iirc?
Sabo Fodderize Burgess which is a Yonko Comander, Sabo fight/match him it's not a surprise to me.
Current Admirals are built Different.

I'm going to be an Admiral Fans rn.

Last edited:
We also gotta remember I saw somewhere someone made a valid point lol.we gotta see if king and queen had sea prism stone on as well as that would weaken them alot so idk with the green bull thing

Personally i think greenbull did low diff king and queen, cuz like the panel before the gtunts being sucked(sus), there was a giant explosion, also greenbulls dialogue implies that they resisted, plus greenbulls pants has a scratch

Yeah, no. Greenbull lets out a whole ass "Phew" and says: "I'd lose face if I let you get the best of me." They definitely struggled but took an L regardless. Akainu pre-ts similiarly undermined Marco/Vista who are commanders, so the Admirals are no joke. This dude being an Akainu fanboy gives him even more motivation to be strong anyway.
Now I'm hoping him absorbing their-- whatever he absorbed, makes him stronger. Kinda like Cell? The dude's creating a forest while just walking, so that's a great enough show as is.

Can't wait to see Luffy jump rope skip him

Maybe this is the first time we're seeing Admirals taking Yonko Commanders seriously - and this is the result. What this means is that in Marineford, the OG Admirals were messing around with the likes of Marco and Jozu as Whitebeard was their real focus

Maybe this is the first time we're seeing Admirals taking Yonko Commanders seriously - and this is the result. What this means is that in Marineford, the OG Admirals were messing around with the likes of Marco and Jozu as Whitebeard was their real focus
But why they would mess around? Especially someone like Akainu?

I'd personally blame their mindset on Sengoku's more laidback personality and views compared to Akainu's now very rigid and harsh mindset.
Akainu took everything seriously and now that he's in charge, this is the result

But why they would mess around? Especially someone like Akainu?
I can see it being the case but not entirely.
Kizaru definitely does mess around
Aokiji couldn't be assed to do TOO much
Akainu was far more heated about killing Luffy so he barely gave attention to the WB pirates
Fujitora's a nice dude

Greenbull just looks like he's out for blood.... Unless a beautiful lady from Wano offers him food as a distraction-

I can see it being the case but not entirely.
Kizaru definitely does mess around
Aokiji couldn't be assed to do TOO much
Akainu was far more heated about killing Luffy so he barely gave attention to the WB pirates
Fujitora's a nice dude

Greenbull just looks like he's out for blood.... Unless a beautiful lady from Wano offers him food as a distraction-
A beautiful swordswoman with meat

No way greenbull actually no difficultied king and queen. The reason they lost is most likely because they were too weak and recovering from the battle. Then again, they are zoans and non zoans like zoro and luffy seem to have recovered so I don't know.
It just doesn't make sense for the admirals to be so strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back