• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1049: "The world that should be" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Hell nah, Wano Arc should end in chapter 1060 no later than that , stop that bullshit already. This arc is 3 years already.

Villain Flashback means he got defeated.

Other than that, my facus was on the timeline that 15 Yo Kaido join the Rocks pirate and it's the same years the broke apart.

The legends age at that moment is :
Garp 41
WB 37
Roger 37
BM 25
Sengoku 42
I think this is was their Prime time
Others character age is :
Shanks 2
Katakuri 11
King 10
Marco 8
Mihawk 6
Doffy 4
Dragon 16
Brook 53 ( 15 years after dead).
I was wrong the legends age at that moment is :
Garp 34
WB 30
Roger 30
BM 21
Sengoku 35

Fun fact Kaido got deafeated by The Marines is because he's hungry and escaped when he's already full until He meet King at Punk Hazard and Made his Own Pirate he never lose again. Kaido is the real beast himself.

He is right I’m afraid
Kaido will get up and awaken.
Kaido will beat everyone’s ass.
Kaido will use his victory screech
Every zoan in wano will get up.
The raid will fail.
Any objections?

Screen_Shot_2022-05-12_at_9.37.53_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2022-05-12_at_9.38.09_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2022-05-12_at_9.38.39_PM.png

Kaidou's broken

Kaido is defeated! Suck it morj!
"We never got Kaidou's Awakening"

Bitch, we didn't get Big Mom's either before she was defeated?

"Kaidou never got an attack based on the last Wisdom King"

Saving it for another fight down the line

"Kaidou's flashback got rushed"

Nah man, you just a greedy bitch, this is longer than most villain backstories

"Luffy just won with a strong punch, which Oda said wouldn't happen"

Yes, because a Giant Awakening, Buso Durability Negation, and Hao Infusion Fist is just a "Strong Punch"

This is literally the same energy as that one homeless dude who went to jail just so he can get consistent meals.
This reminds me of a short story I read years ago: A homeless man is planning to commit a crime by vandalizing a shop so that he can get arrested and spend the winter in jail but at the crucial moment, he hesitates. Slowly, he changes his mind, and resolves to turn his life around but then he is suddenly arrested for "loitering"

For me the closest for Imu-sama is Ganondorf from legend of Zelda (who is kinda a devil) and Ganondorf always reappears and get defeated by the Heros (Link/Joy Boy) for thousands of years but they never actually kill him for good but there is one hero who will eventually kill him for good which is the right Hero/Joy Boy.

So Imu-sama always get defeated and reappears all the time but he always needs to get his powers back by whatever reasons (maybe he needs something like ancient weapons or Vivi or other things)

I didnt say Zelda for no reasons coz in this video- -(i actually believe oda is inspired by this) so in Zelda Wind waker they did something similar to how to get to laugh tale which is finding somethings/points in the map/world and it will show the final island that has been hidden for years, and so this island will get you in the past this place maybe the original place for IMU to kill him for good but they always failed to do that.

This video is really a mind blown on how similar to how Luffy will get to laugh tale ,Also this version of Zelda is about pirates hehehe that kinda makes it even more amazing/concocted. =P

Zelda Fan = W

i see a lot of ppl ******** on the chapter, but like, honestly, i dont really like the idea of spending 5-10 chapters on kaidos lifestory, like i really like Kaido, but id be bored to death if we had to go over 2 months without seeing what the SH's are doing, plus even if we did get a full kaido flashback, we wouldnt see god valley since odas obviously saving rocks for later.

ps. i was cool with the oden flashback since it revolves around a lot of different characters

The tone in this thread has turned rather toxic. Everbody calm down and try to be polite and respectful please.

Damn, it really looks like Kaido was sent straight to hell. Busted right through the ground and is now falling to pits of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back