• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1049: "The world that should be" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the flashback of Kaido saying Joy Boy will beat him followed by him falling down- I think it's done. Only reason he landed in the capital is so everyone sees their wishes come true
Well when Gear 5th first appeared, the ending tag line was “And now the finale” and with Oda believing Wano would end this year, I really don’t see how or why we would drag the fight out even longer, all that’s left to be handled during the Raid is Luffy beating Kaidou

I'm just looking forward to the new bounties--
Oh, and maybe Zoro finally getting an epithet change to "King of Hell", and Sanji to "Warrior of Science"- Luffy to "Joy Boy" maybe?

Yall keep acting as if the revisions won't take 4 months. I don't care who questions it, 90% of the people aren't even gonna contribute anything to it.

All they want is god tier luffy zoro and sanji. I don't care bout what they want
I mean I'm here for God Tier Luffy, Zoro, and King, but that's just me (sorry Sanji).

Honestly, with the amount of CRT's we're gonna need (God Tiers, Mid-tiers, Perospero-Katakuri scaling, new calcs and upscaling, etc.), we might as well start making draft CRT threads!

Yall keep acting as if the revisions won't take 4 months. I don't care who questions it, 90% of the people aren't even gonna contribute anything to it.

All they want is god tier luffy zoro and sanji. I don't care bout what they want
Yeah, even when I first joined (that was back when members like CinCameron, Dr. Fix, and The_Calaca were still posting frequently on here), the revisions took about that long. So no matter when the Luffy/Kaido fight ends, the revisions won't be done even by one month.

Honestly, I'm prepared for a long slog, but I just want the slog to begin!

Although with some of the new God-Tier calcs found that will bump up all the God Tiers and the mid-tiers, combining that with upscaling might be our first hurdle (of many)...

Maybe someone could make a blog with all the profiles that'll be updated after Wano ends and the new calcs are put in! Like a sort of rough draft!

I mean obviously it’s going to take that long, I have seen much smaller revisions take just as much time
(especially when at this point the scaling chains still aren’t fully completed)

People rushing thread makers just to go say 2 comments, which usually consist of

Are making me cry in laughter
And there are gonna be those who play devil's advocate. Not because they care, but just for the sake of it.
Kingtempest should scale FRA
Nah he just overpowered their lifting strength, there's not enough proof he scales to their striking strength.

People rushing thread makers just to go say 2 comments, which usually consist of

Are making me cry in laughter
Try to avoid being rude please. It is not appropriate for a staff member.

I thought we shouldn't make a comments that Another people already said, I mean if we just repeat what already got explained that just waste of time. People just doing what they need to. That what I ussually did, Like the CRT, Like on Point Argument, Spam I Agree then leave the thread, waiting the notification and Repeat.

Ppl everywhere are celebrating too early. In my opinion Kaido will get up, mark my words.

1.Kaido knows the process to awaken but he he still has not utilized it. And no he is has not awakened yet, Oda would’ve made it clear by now if he did, and I seriously doubt he will come out and say “Oh btw, Kaido was using awakening all this time guys, forgot to tell y’all hehe xd”.

2. It was already stated by Crocodile during Impel down that one of the advantages of an Awakened zoan is the ability to “revive”.

3.The parallels between thriller bark are numerous and clear. Just like Oars got up for round 2 after seemingly losing only for the fighting to last till dawn, the same thing will be happening in Wano due Toki’s
Prophecy and whatnot. It is not dawn yet.

4. This is my personal belief, but knocking out Kaido changes nothing. Unless he gets a last minute realization and changes his ways after this specific fight, Nagato style, then Kaido must be killed or driven from the island, as stated by the scabbards. Also this chapter’s flashback is proof enough that simply knocking him out and letting the marines capture him is not sufficient. He just gonna use the ships as dining halls again.

Kaido changing his ways after losing def a possibility, the Martyr theory and the wanting to be defeated stick matches up with that. Kaido would probably want to go 100% this second round though, no lifting islands or holding back awakenings.

I seriously doubt he will come out and say “Oh btw, Kaido was using awakening all this time guys, forgot to tell y’all hehe xd”.
To be fair, he also forgot to mention what Kid’s Devil Fruit name was

But I don’t trust Kaidou being defeated until it’s 100% confirmed

Although I personally don’t want more rounds and shit. I want it to be done and over

Kaido thinking JoyBoy will be the one who defeats him kind of implies he won't keep fighting, even if he gets up.

And the way he was defeated was panel-by-panel copied from Doflamingo's defeat (who was shown KO'd in the next chapter, while Luffy was also asleep and everyone celebrated).

Kaido even asked Luffy a question like Katakuri did.

I think this is it, he even got the characteristic flashback before defeat and Luffy also seems to be knocked out.

Does BM got this treatment as well when she got defeated and sended to Florida by Kidd and Law?
Overall i'm waiting for 1050 to comes out to see if he's truly defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back