• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1049: "The world that should be" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there the "people say" statement somewhere in there? I assumed the narrator was talking based off the story perspective

That's great. I hope that it will soon greatly surpass both of those works in official popularity.

Given that the vast amount of all One Piece readers have likely read the series online, I think that it has already greatly surpassed them unofficially.

Regardless, it is easily one of the absolutely best comic books ever, and I love the themes of the series. Fight for freedom, human rights, friendship, collaboration, and happiness about being alive.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, we saw Luffy constantly using armament (invisible) and Haoshoku coating with G5, which doesn't impact the time duration on his G5 state due to the lack of haki drain from it being just basic usage.
But we also see him use Koka and combine it with Gear Four's spring/compression based technique for attack increase.

There's a high chance Luffy might actually develop Gear 6 before we even know it. He could literally slap Koka on top of Gear 5 and create a G4 variant of G5 that relies on springs for extra attack power, but that has the Time-Limit issue of G4. And if he runs out of Haki he can just use G5 with Haoshoku coating (since that has no impact on his busoshoku as far as I'm aware), letting G5 act as a new base in a sense.

If Luffy gets used to Gear 5 he'll be a force to reckoned with in the future of the story. That could be how he negates Blackbeard's own ability, via Haki coating on his Gear 5.

Literally Unlimited Gear Work lmao
Go G5
Stack G4's koka/Compression system
Run outta' Koka
Back to G5 with hao coating until Busoshoku is refilled
Rinse and repeat

Honestly the guy's gotta start managing his strongest stuff without the time limit by now. We're getting to god tier fights where a few last days on end and he might need to do that eventually

Heard some leakers say feat fans will be feasting this next chapter. Luffy probably destroyed the planet or smth../s
If so it's a good thing that we recently buffed up the planet's size
I saw "leaks" (idk if true or false) of wano being sent straight down to sea level with massive volcanic erruptions and Kaido going straight to the core lmao

If Oda actually kills off Kaido that'd be WILD.

Spoilers:

unknown.png

Luffy's said would send Kaido to the bottom of hell, make sense of Kaido end in Core of the planet.
If he actually sent his ass to the core... And the world is as big as it is- if it were a normal earth wouldn't he just have Kaido end up back in paradise side of the world? Jesus-

If he actually sent his ass to the core... And the world is as big as it is- if it were a normal earth wouldn't he just have Kaido end up back in paradise side of the world? Jesus-
If the moon is on the night side of our Planet and Luffy is on the day side,Then Kaido will be sent to the moon like Saitama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back